9-11 revisited

JoeB131 yes, I'd be worried about cops, if I was a criminal--because that's who they shoot --you fkd up -AGAIN hahahahahah...
terrorists murder innocent people --cops don't
Breonna Taylor. Tamir Rice. Botham Jean. Sandra Bland. Bette Jones. None of these people were committing crimes when they were killed by police.

so, that leaves you with one in 2014, 2018, and 2020........yes, it's VERY rare for cops to murder someone [ Floyd wasn't even murder ]
..there are over 10 MILLION arrrests per year
MILLIONS more police contacts
MILLIONS more traffic stops
and you have only 3 in 6 years-----
..yes, there is no police brutality problem, but there is a black criminal problem

3 would be too many. There actually are a lot more... such as Bette Jones, Philandro Castille, etc.

The ones who were "cleared" are because the system practically makes police murder legal.

That's the problem. It's like saying there were no lynchings because no Klansmen were ever convicted of it.

Huh?

The reality is the US has done all of those things I mentioned. Not only that, but people got angry about it, not surprisingly, so they attacked back.

The point here was that the Muslims didn't start it. They live far from the US and the US was in their faces for a long time, then got their nose bitten.

It was America that helped the Saudis and others in the area to drill for and produce oil. It was the U.S. that helped the Afghans against their problems with the Russians. (We were on the wrong side there) Next, the muslims started it when they invaded Spain and hung around for about 400 years. They also started it when they tried to invade France. They also started it when the Ottoman empire laid siege to Vienna. Which with the help from other European military forces was broken on September 11, 1683. Sure. Europe had crusades before then. But they were trying to take over the "holy land." Not everything they could. And as for israel, the U.S. didn't start that. Hitler did by siding with the zionists and deporting 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. The muslims like to blame us for supporting israel. But we do that just because we're their slaves. If they have any problem with israel, they should attack them. Not us.

It was America that helped the Saudis and others in the area to drill for and produce oil. It was the U.S. that helped the Afghans against their problems with the Russians. (We were on the wrong side there) Next, the muslims started it when they invaded Spain and hung around for about 400 years. They also started it when they tried to invade France. They also started it when the Ottoman empire laid siege to Vienna. Which with the help from other European military forces was broken on September 11, 1683. Sure. Europe had crusades before then. But they were trying to take over the "holy land." Not everything they could. And as for israel, the U.S. didn't start that. Hitler did by siding with the zionists and deporting 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. The muslims like to blame us for supporting israel. But we do that just because we're their slaves. If they have any problem with israel, they should attack them. Not us.

Nothing to do with the modern era. Spain didn't impact what happened with 9/11. The Ottoman Empire didn't impact what happened in the modern era. Stop trying to win an argument and actually focus on what actually happened.

Nothing to do with the modern era. Spain didn't impact what happened with 9/11. The Ottoman Empire didn't impact what happened in the modern era. Stop trying to win an argument and actually focus on what actually happened.

Boy, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What actually happened on 9-11 was that muslim kamikazes attacked the U.S. In the past muslim countries attacked the West. It's just more of the same.

Boy, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What actually happened on 9-11 was that muslim kamikazes attacked the U.S. In the past muslim countries attacked the West. It's just more of the same.

Except these Muslims seemingly only attack those places that have caused them problems, mostly the US, the UK and France.

Spain got hit in 2004 because their right wing government supported and half participated in the Iraq War. They pulled out and haven't seen anything major since.

Except these Muslims seemingly only attack those places that have caused them problems, mostly the US, the UK and France.

Spain got hit in 2004 because their right wing government supported and half participated in the Iraq War. They pulled out and haven't seen anything major since.

Their problems aren't our doing. It's theirs. But it's easier to blame others. And a good way to deal with their overpopulation problem.

All I got out of it was a police state, the Patriot Act, a bunch of new government agencies and these lousy checkpoints.

1630972783368.jpeg

travel_112410~0.jpg

nl4u3i-tsa.enhancedpatdown.jpg

Their problems aren't our doing. It's theirs. But it's easier to blame others. And a good way to deal with their overpopulation problem.

Seems like no matter what I say you'll just believe whatever you want to believe. This isn't a political conversation, it's a worming out of things conversation and it's fucking boring.

Seems like no matter what I say you'll just believe whatever you want to believe. This isn't a political conversation, it's a worming out of things conversation and it's fucking boring.

You can agree or, most likely, disagree. But warfare seems to be the natural state of humanity. Seems like somebody is always at war with somebody to some degree. Even sometimes with their own people. In total, Russian communists have been said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. Do you really think that sand negro population has nothing to do with their wanting to make war on others? I was reading somewhere that for most African and Middle East countries, around 60% of their populations are under the age of 30. A prime breeding age.

When countries have too many people, war is their only alternative. Unless they placed strict child limits on their population. China tried that with one child per family. Then they raised it to two. Then they raised it to three. Also, for the stupid, lots of children are the only thing that makes life worthwhile to them. And often lacking Social Security, children are also a means of being taken care of in old age. Did I just bore you more?

If the U.S. wanted to start a war, there are easier ways of doing it.

I hope you aren't one of the idiots who thinks 9-11 was an inside job.
They cannot start a war unless it is approved by the majority of the people. like the game Hitler had played on the public's minds. By having all of the German people to believe that all of Germany was for the takeover of the whole world. But actually it was a few men that pretended that it was many. So that nobody didn't protested or spoken against the mistreatment of the Jews because they were afraid of the make-believe majority that was for it.

And so the Deep state has created their own terracotta warriors to scare off anyone that approaches them.

McAdoo.gif

Forum List

Back