9-11 revisited

there were a number, actually the country’s govt that protected the folks that did it

sadly xiden just gave them their power back
Afghanistan, as it is today, is an ideal place to be used as a haven for JIHAD LOVERS

myself we are not nuking there--that's ridiculous......we killed a lot of bad guys and their leader---the US military did a great job in a very DIFFICULT/complex war ......wars are not like making a cheese sandwich and not a board game

Afghanistan, as it is today, is an ideal place to be used as a haven for JIHAD LOVERS
oh ans make no mistake ir will be once again

every person that does as a result of a terrorist attacked is a death directly linked to xiden and his dembot cultist

we didn’t dictate anything to afghan until the folks they were protecting attacked us

Actually we inserted ourselves into someone else's civil war that we had helped exacerbate to start with.

The worst thing we did is because the CIA didn't have anyone who spoke Pashtun or Uzbek or Tajik, we recruited a bunch of Arabs to fight in Afghanistan, and they eventually became Al Qaeda when their home countries really didn't want them back.

ah yeah we helped them fight off an invader…that’s why they attacked us?

No, they attacked us because we support Israel's oppression of the Palestinians, the occupation of Muslim Holy Sites in Saudi Arabia, and the economic warfare against the Iraqi People that claimed 400,000 lives. That's why they attacked us.

Our middle East Policy is to stick our dicks in a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung.

oh ans make no mistake ir will be once again

every person that does as a result of a terrorist attacked is a death directly linked to xiden and his dembot cultist

Oh, get real. Why would the Jihadists go to Afghanistan, which is a pretty miserable place. They can go to Iraq, Libya, Yemen or Syria, all of which we've made playgrounds for Jihadists.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's take all the Trillions of dollars we piss into the Middle East and spend it developing clean, altnerative energy infrastructure. Then we wouldn't need their oil and they wouldn't have the money to fund terrorism.

Oh, get real. Why would the Jihadists go to Afghanistan, which is a pretty miserable place. They can go to Iraq, Libya, Yemen or Syria, all of which we've made playgrounds for Jihadists.

Here's a crazy idea. Let's take all the Trillions of dollars we piss into the Middle East and spend it developing clean, altnerative energy infrastructure. Then we wouldn't need their oil and they wouldn't have the money to fund terrorism.
go there? they are already there.

Moreover, Xiden stocked them with weapons which are located there

The fact that you think Afghanistan should be a nuclear wasteland, is the exact reason why the US was attacked in the first place.

Is this a glimpse into how much you intend to suck? If so, don't respond in my thread again. In the meantime, is it because I would liked to have seen Afghanistan nuked that the Moors invaded Spain? And tried to invade France? Or how about September 11th, 1683. When Holy Roman forces along with help from Polish calvery broke the Ottoman siege of Vienna. Was it the nuking that I think Afghanistan deserved the reason why the Ottomans invaded to begin with?

Remind me again how many Afghans were on the hijacked planes?
You know, I'm sure I read somewhere about genocide being a crime.

As you probably know, it was mostly Saudis who were the hijackers. Which is why I said that Mecca should also have been nuked. Also, how many people have to die for something to be considered a genocide. Almost 4000 people died in the 9-11 attacks. We just need to show the foul towel heads that if they wanted to play the kill innocents game, we could outdo them. That would make them think twice. Though we need not have used nukes. A large number of 10,000 pound bombs would have worked well also.

Is this a glimpse into how much you intend to suck? If so, don't respond in my thread again. In the meantime, is it because I would liked to have seen Afghanistan nuked that the Moors invaded Spain? And tried to invade France? Or how about September 11th, 1683. When Holy Roman forces along with help from Polish calvery broke the Ottoman siege of Vienna. Was it the nuking that I think Afghanistan deserved the reason why the Ottomans invaded to begin with?

Yeah, you keep wanting to bully the world, and then whine when you get attacked back.

myself we are not nuking there--that's ridiculous......we killed a lot of bad guys and their leader---the US military did a great job in a very DIFFICULT/complex war ......wars are not like making a cheese sandwich and not a board game.

The U.S. did nothing but waste thousands of troops lives and at least a trillion dollars. The whole war was a joke. Just like Vietnam. A place for what Trump called suckers and losers to go to. I watched a movie once called "Stop Loss." It was about how Bush revoked the ability for soldiers to end their enlistment so they could be sent back to sand negro land. One of the characters in the movie called it a back door draft. He also had a good suggestion. Just drop a few 10,000 pound bombs on them and call it even.

Also, one of the reasons why we lost in Vietnam was because we didn't go to where the enemy was. North Vietnam. Equally, most of the Taliban was in Pakistan. You should have seen the joyful dancing in the streets when they heard about the 9-11 attacks. And from what I heard, pictures of osama bin laden were popular there. But we didn't go there. Instead, for oil, we attacked a country that had nothing to do with it. Iraq. And now we're getting thousands of worthless sand negroes being shipped here. But think my idea of a good nuking was a bad idea? One thing about it, they wouldn't have pulled something like that again. But as I said to someone else, we didn't need to nuke the place. Similar to what the soldier in the movie suggested, we should have plastered the place with a large number of 10,000 pound bombs.

The real question is why is the FBI covering up for the Saudis and whoever in the US knew the attack was going to happen.

Yeah, you keep wanting to bully the world, and then whine when you get attacked back.

I don't want to bully anybody. I just want to be left the fuck alone. They probably didn't like us because we supported israel. But I don't support israel. There are even some Jews out there who don't support israel. If those sand negroes had a problem with israel, they should have attacked them. Not us.

The real question is why is the FBI covering up for the Saudis and whoever in the US knew the attack was going to happen.

"If" it happened, it happened because our government is more interested in money rather than the lives of the American people.

I don't want to bully anybody. I just want to be left the fuck alone. They probably didn't like us because we supported israel. But I don't support israel. There are even some Jews out there who don't support israel. If those sand negroes had a problem with israel, they should have attacked them. Not us.

Nuking Afghanistan = being left alone?

Invading Iraq = being left alone?

Heavy sanctions against Iran and Venezuela = being left along?

Bombing Libya = being left alone?

"Why in the hell isn't Afghanistan a radioactive wasteland right now. They also should have dropped a nuke on the epicenter of the religion that allowed for those kamikazes to exist. "

You want to be left alone, but the US clearly didn't leave the world alone, especially the world that has oil under its soil. So, the US doesn't leave people alone, so people fight back.

Just saw this:

"The top US general has described the Taliban as a "ruthless group""

Says a US general, part of the armed forces that has invaded, bombed, killed more than any other in the world in the last 20, 50, 70 years.

Forum List

Back