9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

DNA evidence is the gold standard. Therefore The government story is pretty much 100% correct.
You really should find yourself a thread that is more suited to your abilities, like comedy, or they have a rubber room on this board too, they would be a good fit for you.

I hate to tell you this but planes dont have DNA.

I hear the 9/11 commission report is so bulletproof that conspiracy kooks swore it was printed on Kevlar
Why would you swear such a thing?

best damn post on this thread.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:

I hear the 9/11 commission report is so bulletproof that conspiracy kooks swore it was printed on Kevlar
There you go again I HEAR. Once again you are showing your ignorance. Do you even know who the bulletproof report was written by? And the underlying circumstances in witch it was written.
Now lets get back to those pesky # any luck?
You really are stupid as a sack of shit just saying.
ranfunck this guy is a paid shill from Langley,dont bother with him,he is just seeking attention,you have heard the old saying-:trolls:could not not more truthful than now.he cant open up his mouth without farting all over the place.

The DNA of all of the passengers was found at the crash site of AA77.
Great! Post the DNA verification for all the alleged passengers on flt77?

I know you are just foaming at the mouth to recover from your lst lie, but making new ones only bury you deep and make you look an even bigger fool than you already are.
Your problem is that you can’t explain how the remains got there without sounding silly.
Thats your problem, not mine. Stop trying to push the claims that are YOUR obligation to prove on to me.

I am discussing the existence of flt77 in the building, you challenged that and have NOTHING to back it up but more foaming at the mouth, no one knows WTF you are trying to discuss.
You have zero facts.
I have all the facts: IE: You have nothing, you cannot demonstrate flt77 was found in the building, and that is the well known fact by everyone here that you think you can pretnd out of existence, and the second known fact by everyone here is that you are desperately trying to bullshit your way out of it only to bury yourself even deeper! If your posts were not so juvenile I woujld be LMAO right now instead of experiencing pity.

Last edited:

I know you are just foaming at the mouth to recover from your lst lie, but making new ones only bury you deep and make you look an even bigger fool than you already are.
Your problem is that you can’t explain how the remains got there without sounding silly.
Thats your problem, not mine. Stop trying to push the claims that are YOUR obligation to prove on to me.

I am discussing the existence of flt77 in the building, you challenged that and have NOTHING to back it up but more foaming at the mouth, no one knows WTF you are trying to discuss.
You have zero facts.
I have all the facts: IE: You have nothing, you cannot demonstrate flt77 was found in the building, and that is the well known fact by everyone here that you think you can pretnd out of existence, and the second known fact by everyone here is that you are desperately trying to bullshit your way out of it only to bury yourself even deeper! If your posts were not so juvenile I woujld be LMAO right now instead of experiencing pity.

It’s a fact that light poles were knocked down right?

You have zero facts.

FALSE, we were shown pictures of poles on the ground, and that has no bearing on proving 'FLT77' being was found in the building.

Are you that dense and your logic and deduction skills so poor that you can not think at a higher level then a low 2 digit IQ??

We are waiting for the validation reports to back your claims.

1) serial number manifest for flight 77.
2) the DNA reports of all the passengers on flt 77.

Keep digging that hole

You have zero facts.

FALSE, we were shown pictures of poles on the ground, and that has no bearing on proving 'FLT77' being was found in the building.

Are you that dense and your logic and deduction skills so poor that you can not think at a higher level then a low 2 digit IQ??

Keep digging that hole

So you agree poles are on the ground on the morning of 9/11/ 01 on and around the highway outside of the pentagon. That it wasn’t trick Photography or whatever. Right?

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

So you agree poles are on the ground on the morning of 9/11/ 01 on and around the highway outside of the pentagon. That it wasn’t trick Photography or whatever. Right?
Please get someone with an upper 2 digit IQ to help you comprehend what is being said here.

Are you old enough to be on this site?

THIS: "we were shown pictures of poles on the ground" only a fool would claim that meant I agree, but then you alreadyt proven you have that market cornered.

I do not agree. Clear enough?

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

Please get someone with an upper 2 digit IQ to help you comprehend what is being said here.

THIS: "we were shown pictures of poles on the ground" only a fool would claim that meant I agree, but then you alreadyt proven you have that market cornered.

So you deny there were light poles on the highway. You have lost grip of reality.
As stated, you have NO facts.

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

So you deny there were light poles on the highway. You have lost grip of reality.
Still trying to cram your shit down everyones throat?

Poles on the ground do NOT prove flt77 was found in the building.

Since poles are not relevant, I do not care anything about them either way and refuse to agree with you unless you post relevant FACTS that can be used to prove flt 77 was in that building.

Until then you can stomp your feet and throw as many tantrums as you want, the facts are the facts and the fact is you have nothing to prove flt77 was found in that building!

No amount of your trolling or strawman red herrings will change that.

We are waiting for the validation reports to back your claims, which if you cannot produce means you told us 2 lies.

Last edited:

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

Since poles are not relevant, I do not care anything about them either way and refuse to agree with you unless you post relevant FACTS that can be used to prove flt 77 was in that building.

Until then you can stomp your feet and throw as many tantrums as you want, the facts are the facts and the fact is you have nothing to prove flt77 was found in that building!

We are waiting for the validation reports to back your claims, which if you cannot produce means you told us 2 lies.

What poles? Now you’re saying you believe the poles were knocked down?

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

You can stomp your feet and throw as many tantrums as you want, the facts are the facts and the fact is you have nothing to prove flt77 was found in that building!

We are waiting for those validation reports to back your claims, which if you cannot produce means you told us 2 lies.

Hope that helps.

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

You can stomp your feet and throw as many tantrums as you want, the facts are the facts and the fact is you have nothing to prove flt77 was found in that building!

We are waiting for those validation reports to back your claims, which if you cannot produce means you told us 2 lies.

Hope that helps.

The dna of the passengers proves that 77 crashed into the pentagon. I’ve moved on from that established fact. I wanted to see if you accept any portion of the known facts of that day like light poles on the ground. You even deny that.

I would bet that you don’t even accept that 9/11 was a Tuesday.

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

Hope that helps.

The dna of the passengers proves that 77 crashed into the pentagon. I’ve moved on from that established fact. I wanted to see if you accept any portion of the known facts of that day like light poles on the ground. You even deny that.

false, AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN the only thing dna establishes as a fact is a body, it absolutely does NOT establish flt77 was found in the P. Sorry.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

You have zero facts.

Keep digging that hole

Hope that helps.

false, AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN the only thing dna establishes as a fact is a body, it absolutely does NOT establish flt77 was found in the P. Sorry.

Hope that helps.
You’re whining is hilarious. If the passenger’s DNA was at the pentagon, that means the plane crashed there.

DNA evidence is the gold standard. Therefore The government story is pretty much 100% correct.
You really should find yourself a thread that is more suited to your abilities, like comedy, or they have a rubber room on this board too, they would be a good fit for you.

I hate to tell you this but planes dont have DNA.

Why would you swear such a thing?

best damn post on this thread.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:
Candycorn works for a top secret organization that
found a way to use DNA testing as proof there was no thermite in the 9/11 dust.

1593054343678.png

1593055003194.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back