9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is from April 15, 2020

I'm posting it on the conspiracy theory board to save the mods from having to.

Family members of those who died on September 11, 2001, joined building experts earlier today in submitting a “request for correction” to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding its 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

Conspiracy indeed and one that won't quit.

That is to be expected when such a horrific, cowardly attack occurs in the largest city in America while 25,000 cameras are rolling. If it were my family that perished, I'd be looking under every stone too I suppose, though one can hardly remain objective or rational under those circumstances, sadly.

This is from April 15, 2020

I'm posting it on the conspiracy theory board to save the mods from having to.

Family members of those who died on September 11, 2001, joined building experts earlier today in submitting a “request for correction” to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding its 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

Do you know what this image is supposed to depict? I can't tell if it's a drawing or photograph.

Conspiracy indeed and one that won't quit.

That is to be expected when such a horrific, cowardly attack occurs in the largest city in America while 25,000 cameras are rolling. If it were my family that perished, I'd be looking under every stone too I suppose, though one can hardly remain objective or rational under those circumstances, sadly.
Yeah cowardly attack carried out by the CIA and mossad,cowards indeed.:thup:

Saying the narrative is wrong (emphasis on narrative) and never stating how or why it’s wrong and doing it for 19 years means you have issues.
Don't worry. I take group therapy on social media.

Thanks for the heads-up. Watching that video there doesn't appear to be any way that building came down as a result of a fire, or even an aftershock from the collapse of the towers.

I've always wondered about the towers. Were those clowns smart enough to foresee that the towers would withstand the impact of a full-size jetliner, but later collapse when the burning fuel weakened the structural steel? I can't believe that.

Thanks for the heads-up. Watching that video there doesn't appear to be any way that building came down as a result of a fire, or even an aftershock from the collapse of the towers.

I've always wondered about the towers. Were those clowns smart enough to foresee that the towers would withstand the impact of a full-size jetliner, but later collapse when the burning fuel weakened the structural steel? I can't believe that.
All three buildings were wired to go already.
It's my guess that even if CIA asset Osama bin Laden orchestrated it from his cave in Afghanistan (lol), it was allowed to happen. But those towers were going down whether planes hit them or not.

All three buildings were wired to go already.
It's my guess that even if CIA asset Osama bin Laden orchestrated it from his cave in Afghanistan (lol), it was allowed to happen. But those towers were going down whether planes hit them or not.

And how many miles of wiring that nobody noticed do you think that took boopie....LOL

'Wired' is a metaphor for preset military-grade nano-thermite charges at
strategic points around the core columns, set off with advanced remote control devices.;)

Ahh... you've got quite the imagination.

And none of these charges were thrown clear by the impact of two jumbo jets, found in the rubble, etc... Fascinating.

The easiest way to make a conspiracy kook to sound like a complete idiot is to have them explain their theories. This is why none do.

And gee, tell us how they "wired" the buildings without anyone noticing it.

And for bonus points, when the FDNY radios wouldn't work...can you tell us how the remote control waves did work?

Forum List

Back