8 times left wingers broke into government buildings and assaulted democracy

I support the people in doing that. I supported the right of the people to protest on Jan 6 but I believe they protested about something awfully petty and stupid.

Protesting over a government violating your civil rights is a proper protest IMO. You are free to feel different but I'm not able to grasp the argument if you do.

I support the people in doing that. I supported the right of the people to protest on Jan 6 but I believe they protested about something awfully petty and stupid.

Protesting over a government violating your civil rights is a proper protest IMO. You are free to feel different but I'm not able to grasp the argument if you do.
Cherry picking again?

The fucking left has a history of voter fraud and you want to dismiss it?

Mind stuck on Trump?

You can't comprehend the word "history"?

That is the discussion. That previous argument was that previous protests are equal to the jan 6 protest over Trump losing an election. Try to keep your thoughts together.

Not saying that you don't believe what you wrote here, but I would like to see just one post of you 'supporting the right of 1/6ers protesting"....

In fact the only reason you are even saying this now is because when confronted with leftist protestors occupying, and disrupting government functions, something which the left says makes 1/6 an insurrection, you can't justify seperating the actions of the two.

Shhhh don't tell anyone, 1984

the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

Doublethink: the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

It's not a crime when a democrat does it

what ever "they accuse you of doing." They're doing

The January 6th insurrectionists didn't attack "government buildings", they attacked the elected government officials as they tried to certify the election.

An "assault on a building", isn't an insurrection, even if it's a court house, because it's not the seat of government, nor can you overthrow the US government if you kill a judge. The January 6th coup attempt was an assault on the members of the House and Senate, in an effort to prevent the election of Joe Biden.

This is NOTHING comparable to it in the history of the nation.

Not saying that you don't believe what you wrote here, but I would like to see just one post of you 'supporting the right of 1/6ers protesting"....

It's in the Jan 6th thread. I stated it as it was happening and I've said here many times.
'
CBS Poll: 76% say Jan 6 was "a protest that went too far"

Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

30% of republicans think “violence may be needed”

U.S.Capitol on lockdown

In fact the only reason you are even saying this now is because when confronted with leftist protestors occupying, and disrupting government functions, something which the left says makes 1/6 an insurrection, you can't justify seperating the actions of the two.

I can separate the actions. Should I accept your apology?

what ever "they accuse you of doing." They're doing

So, they were wrong too.
Did democrats claim nothing happened?
Did democrats demand a stop to any investigations?
Did democrats praise their actions?
Did democrats insist they were patriots?
Did democrats call them political prisoners?

The left isn't saying anything of the kind. The left is saying that Donald Trump sent an army of thugs to the Capital to attack the legislative branch of government, to stop the election of Joe Biden.

This is the executive branch of your government, sending his private goon squad to attack the legislative branch of government, which is the very definition of an attempted coup. Trump even installed Kash Patel in at the Pentagon to stop the National Guard from being sent to the Capital. Patel is cooperating with the Committee and has been since the beginning.

Peter Navarro admitted to the plot to overthrow the government on MSNBC this week. You fools are dead in the water here.

So, they were wrong too.
Did democrats claim nothing happened?
Did democrats demand a stop to any investigations?
Did democrats praise their actions?
Did democrats insist they were patriots?
Did democrats call them political prisoners?

Sadly they did not. It's one reason I can not support them. The protests over a violations of one's rights are often aimed at Democrats in charge.

Forum List

Back