8 times left wingers broke into government buildings and assaulted democracy

Not saying that you don't believe what you wrote here, but I would like to see just one post of you 'supporting the right of 1/6ers protesting"....

In fact the only reason you are even saying this now is because when confronted with leftist protestors occupying, and disrupting government functions, something which the left says makes 1/6 an insurrection, you can't justify seperating the actions of the two.
Can't we?

Show me one single BLM protester calling for the murder of the VP while invading the Capitol armed, masked, and violent. I'll wait.

Can't we?

Show me one single BLM protester calling for the murder of the VP while invading the Capitol armed, masked, and violent. I'll wait.

Oh, kinda like this guy?
1641680467837.png

Or this guy?

1641680571411.png

I support the people in doing that. I supported the right of the people to protest on Jan 6 but I believe they protested about something awfully petty and stupid.

Protesting over a government violating your civil rights is a proper protest IMO. You are free to feel different but I'm not able to grasp the argument if you do.
The leftist's notion of civil rights is the freedom to violate the fundamental rights of others via the empowerment of the mob.

You think I defend Obama? LOL
Where did I say you were defending Obama? If you can't answer the question, I get it but you are claiming Trump was the reason for the violence in 2020. I am asking what the excuse is for the violence under Obama? He fully supported the protests, he said he understood the frustration and yet the protests still escalated into violence. Why? You think if Trump had said the same as Obama, then there would not have been protests that turned to riots? Explain it to me, I don't understand your logic.

Where did I say you were defending Obama? If you can't answer the question, I get it but you are claiming Trump was the reason for the violence in 2020.

In the instance I provided that would be correct.

I am asking what the excuse is for the violence under Obama? He fully supported the protests, he said he understood the frustration and yet the protests still escalated into violence. Why? You think if Trump had said the same as Obama, then there would not have been protests that turned to riots? Explain it to me, I don't understand your logic.

Obama did not fully support the protests. Obama has always been very good at staying on the sidelines.

I said what I said for a specific reasons. People have argued that protests should be peaceful. I disagree that they must and explained why. I supported them going after Rahm in Chicago also. I made up my mind to vote for Jill Stein when she supported the water protestors and Hillary condemned them.

Can't we?

John Sullivan - The Justice Department says in Sullivan’s own footage, captured via a hand-held camera, he can be seen breaking through multiple police lines and entering the Capitol building through a broken window near the Senate Chamber. Once inside, the DOJ says Sullivan appeared to celebrate with the mob each time they charged through rooms, and volunteered his own knife to help break down doors into the House Chamber.

Forum List

Back