8 times left wingers broke into government buildings and assaulted democracy

trump supporters are expected to be more well behaved.

Middle aged working people and business owners are supposed to be more responsible.

The January 6th insurrectionists didn't attack "government buildings", they attacked the elected government officials as they tried to certify the election.

An "assault on a building", isn't an insurrection, even if it's a court house, because it's not the seat of government, nor can you overthrow the US government if you kill a judge. The January 6th coup attempt was an assault on the members of the House and Senate, in an effort to prevent the election of Joe Biden.

This is NOTHING comparable to it in the history of the nation.
As usual Dragonlady, you show why you should stick to your side of the border and stay out of our internal affairs....Why? because you are wrong more than you are right....

Nationalists attack Capitol in 1954​

Puerto Rican nationalists smuggled guns into the Capitol and opened fire in 1954, said Samuel Holliday, director of scholarship and operations with the US Capitol Historical Society.
The shooting took place on March 1, 1954, as representatives gathered on the House floor for an upcoming vote, according to the House's history and archives website.

Two Capitol police officers shot in 1998​

Two Capitol police officers were fatally shot on July 24, 1998, according to a history of the House of Representatives website.
A gunman with a history of mental illness stormed past a security checkpoint, killing Officer Jacob J. Chestnut Jr. in the process, the website says.

there are other examples ofcourse, such as the Weathermen attacks of the '60s, and early '70s, but you get the idea....Next time do some reaserch before you come in to make a fool of yourself.

I support the people in doing that. I supported the right of the people to protest on Jan 6 but I believe they protested about something awfully petty and stupid.

Protesting over a government violating your civil rights is a proper protest IMO. You are free to feel different but I'm not able to grasp the argument if you do.
We are seeing a major party use the fraud Patriot Act on school parents by a director of Justice who was nominated for the Supreme Court as a "MODERATE". Petty? Stupid? This is authoritarian. Jan. 6 was nothing.

E4dubjM.jpg

The left isn't saying anything of the kind. The left is saying that Donald Trump sent an army of thugs to the Capital to attack the legislative branch of government, to stop the election of Joe Biden.

This is the executive branch of your government, sending his private goon squad to attack the legislative branch of government, which is the very definition of an attempted coup. Trump even installed Kash Patel in at the Pentagon to stop the National Guard from being sent to the Capital. Patel is cooperating with the Committee and has been since the beginning.

Peter Navarro admitted to the plot to overthrow the government on MSNBC this week. You fools are dead in the water here.

Post your proof that Trump had anything to do with planning the non organized idiots that day....

Sadly they did not. It's one reason I can not support them. The protests over a violations of one's rights are often aimed at Democrats in charge.

The protests over a violation of one's rights are almost always aimed at the right wingers in charge. Most law suits about violations of rights are filed against the police forces violating the rights of civilians.

ALL of the BLM protests are about police forces violating the rights of civilians.

All of the civil rights marches in the 1960's were about the rights of black people.

The Native Americans protesting the Keystone XL Pipeline were protesting for their right to clean drinking water.

100 years ago, women were protesting for the right to vote.

In 2017, women in America protested the election of self-admitting sexual predator and conman.

In the 1970's gays protested being arrested for right to have a relationship with another man without being arrested. And the right to marry.

Name one protest that right wingers protesting for their rights.

Sure it is....FBI found differently.

No they didn't. They're not investigating that part of it. Or at least they weren't at the time.

Didn't you fools say that the FBI is corrupt and nothing they say can be trusted? With Donald Trump's hand picked director running the place, the guy Trump picked when Comey refused his request for a "loyalty oath", the question becomes, why didn't the FBI do more to stop the insurrection?

The protests over a violation of one's rights are almost always aimed at the right wingers in charge. Most law suits about violations of rights are filed against the police forces violating the rights of civilians.

The problem with Stop and Frisk was something supported by Democrats. Protestors had to protest in front of Rahm Emmanuel's house. I can list issues all day if it would help.

ALL of the BLM protests are about police forces violating the rights of civilians.

All of the civil rights marches in the 1960's were about the rights of black people.

The Native Americans protesting the Keystone XL Pipeline were protesting for their right to clean drinking water.

And Hillary condemned them. She refused to back them. Jill Stein did.

100 years ago, women were protesting for the right to vote.

In 2017, women in America protested the election of self-admitting sexual predator and conman.

In the 1970's gays protested being arrested for right to have a relationship with another man without being arrested. And the right to marry.

Name one protest that right wingers protesting for their rights.

I do not have to argue for anything I never argued.

No they didn't. They're not investigating that part of it. Or at least they weren't at the time.

Didn't you fools say that the FBI is corrupt and nothing they say can be trusted? With Donald Trump's hand picked director running the place, the guy Trump picked when Comey refused his request for a "loyalty oath", the question becomes, why didn't the FBI do more to stop the insurrection?

msn news powered by Microsoft News powered by Washington Examiner?

How could anyone sane read that crap and take any of it seriously?

The degree to which it can accurately be labelled an insurrection or coup remains debatable, but it was definitely a riot, not simply a protest. Property damage and injuries occurred. Legal consequences predictably result.

The problem with Stop and Frisk was something supported by Democrats. Protestors had to protest in front of Rahm Emmanuel's house. I can list issues all day if it would help.

And Hillary condemned them. She refused to back them. Jill Stein did.

I do not have to argue for anything I never argued.

These are local protests of local issues. Not nation wide protests or "movements". Not the same thing at all.

The January 6th insurrectionists didn't attack "government buildings", they attacked the elected government officials as they tried to certify the election.

An "assault on a building", isn't an insurrection, even if it's a court house, because it's not the seat of government, nor can you overthrow the US government if you kill a judge. The January 6th coup attempt was an assault on the members of the House and Senate, in an effort to prevent the election of Joe Biden.

This is NOTHING comparable to it in the history of the nation.
You're a fucking low-life hypocrite.

Forum List

Back