8 times left wingers broke into government buildings and assaulted democracy

trump supporters are expected to be more well behaved.

Middle aged working people and business owners are supposed to be more responsible.
Progs make heroes out of middle age and older non repentant convicted felons. agendas for the all-powerful godless party. Civilization does not last and advance with thinking like that.

So, they were wrong too.
Did democrats claim nothing happened?
Did democrats demand a stop to any investigations?
Did democrats praise their actions?
Did democrats insist they were patriots?
Did democrats call them political prisoners?
You're a lying mealy-mouthed prick.

The January 6th insurrectionists didn't attack "government buildings", they attacked the elected government officials as they tried to certify the election.

An "assault on a building", isn't an insurrection, even if it's a court house, because it's not the seat of government, nor can you overthrow the US government if you kill a judge. The January 6th coup attempt was an assault on the members of the House and Senate, in an effort to prevent the election of Joe Biden.

This is NOTHING comparable to it in the history of the nation.
How many of the government officials who were in the act of certifying the election were physically attacked? Names. Records of how their injuries were treated and by whom. Photos of injuries would be nice.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... is that crickets I hear coming from the direction of Dragonlady ?

Last edited:
I support the people in doing that. I supported the right of the people to protest on Jan 6 but I believe they protested about something awfully petty and stupid.

Protesting over a government violating your civil rights is a proper protest IMO. You are free to feel different but I'm not able to grasp the argument if you do.
there is a difference between protesting and rioting. I support someone’s right to protest, whatever they want, i don’t support them firebombing court houses, or breaking windows at the Capitol

there is a difference between protesting and rioting. I support someone’s right to protest, whatever they want, i don’t support them firebombing court houses, or breaking windows at the Capitol

I support people taking action like those once did in Boston.

I support people taking action like those once did in Boston.
over throw the Govt?

sorry i don’t support anyone doing that in the United States today, even when the opposing party wins

over throw the Govt?

sorry i don’t support anyone doing that in the United States today, even when the opposing party wins

I don't for that but I do when the government is violating a person's rights.

Georgia is a Republican state ran by Republicans. Now if you want to argue that even the Republicans are put to get Trump argue it but you then need to man up and say you support an insurrection to bring the change you want or throw in the towel.
Where is the evidence that the people dumping ballots in drop boxes were Republicans?

they didn’t live under a system with three co-equal branches of Govt, or a Constitution

They lived under a centralized govt, centralized in one powerful tyrant

What happened in Georgia when the police and the DA was presented evidence of a murder?

What happened in Georgia when the police and the DA was presented evidence of a murder?
what do you mean? when? are you referring to the case were three men were just given life sentences?

It was a riot, not a protest or insurrection, Democrat was never in question and Pence could not have changed the certification if he wanted to. He was there to preside, not decide. That issue was settled long ago.

Forum List

Back