780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far

Baloney again. I've shown many NIH studies on this very thing in many theads.

Enjoy the jabs morons. Maybe he next one will not cause your heart to seize up with Mycardia.

You have nothing. You're just another hate filled redneck republican who refuses it because Biden advocates it. That's how bloody ignorant you are. You family will be proud of you when they get it knowing you refused it on political lines. Talk about dumb.

No, you said that YESTERDAY was the 20 year anniversary. THEN you claimed that the NFL hasnt mentioned Tillman in 17 years and got bitch slapped several times. GO TO BED!
Post #15 lentil-brain.
Yesterday's game on Veteran's day was on the 20th year anniversary of 9/11..... and they never mention Pat Tillman.

I rest my case.

We actually have several studies. The one Kooks point to out of Israel was a tiny sampling & not peer reviewed.

It reminds me of Pascalls wager.
Why would anyone take the risk. It defies common sense but common sense is not that common among republicans on here.

The deaths will continue until 80% of the population are double jabbed.
All those fools who think their immunity will protect them; firstly ask those who thought that and still died and secondly, the virus is only catching those who are not vaccinated. Meaning, they are catching them from their pen.
They need to be afraid, this is no flu.

Explain why I personally have known just two people hospitalized with COVID, the first 89 years old and bullshit all the way around, and the second a fully vaccinated woman in her 50s?

Yet we're supposed to believe according to you "the virus is only catching those who are not vaccinated."???? How's that work?

Nobody knows what "pen" means in your context.

Death toll would be 40% less if not for Donnie's dithering, denial, eschewing of masks and disinformation. 461,000 deaths on Donnie. That's a lotta blood to have on one's hands.

"This is deadly stuff," the president told Woodward in a Feb. 7 conversation, according to the book, which is called Rage. "You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."​
But at the time, Trump was publicly saying that the virus was less of a concern.​
"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."​

Asked whether he misled the public by downplaying the coronavirus to reduce panic, Trump said, "Well I think if you said 'in order to reduce panic,' perhaps that's so."​

Are you one of those Democrats who thinks if I get Covid I have a 50% chance of being hospitalized?

Had the Ds passed Medicare for all, over 200,000 Americans would still be alive. Murderers!!!
Roughly 40% of the USA’s coronavirus deaths could have been prevented, new study says

Yes you are indeed FREE to be STOOPID

You have nothing. You're just another hate filled redneck republican who refuses it because Biden advocates it. That's how bloody ignorant you are. You family will be proud of you when they get it knowing you refused it on political lines. Talk about dumb.
You missed the fact that Biden doesn't just advocate it but he is dictating that everyone get the jab--which have proven deadly at times and are short term at best even they worked and didn't do any long term damage. Something isn't right---if the vaccines worked, then the vaccinated shouldn't care what others do. If the vaccines worked, there would be no need to dictate and push and threaten and punish and bribe and lie to people to get it...the fact that Biden and the others are doing so, sends off all sorts of alarm bells that something is WRONG.

Still don't understand why anyone wants to risk their life to get a very temporary if any supposed protection from the virus.

You missed the fact that Biden doesn't just advocate it but he is dictating that everyone get the jab--which have proven deadly at times and are short term at best even they worked and didn't do any long term damage. Something isn't right---if the vaccines worked, then the vaccinated shouldn't care what others do. If the vaccines worked, there would be no need to dictate and push and threaten and punish and bribe and lie to people to get it...the fact that Biden and the others are doing so, sends off all sorts of alarm bells that something is WRONG.

Still don't understand why anyone wants to risk their life to get a very temporary if any supposed protection from the virus.

And I still don't understand why anyone wouldn't want all the protection they can get. Admit It. You're against it because you perceive it to be some Democrat conspiracy.

People all over the world are getting it to prevent illness but obviously they've never heard of you and your vast understanding. Its a shame because you could have advised the CDC in the beginning.

I don't care if you never get it. You're pathetic excuses are not justification for rejecting it and you know it. It's pure politics with you. How ignorant and ridiculous is that?

More people have died from the CCP virus while biden was in office

On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.

Its about 50/50 today with biden slightly ahead now or withon weeks

On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at, according to you, 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.

You have no stats on natural immunity but it's a good story. Considering the fact this strain of virus has never appeared before, how would anyone have immunity
Why do you believe that not getting vaccinated leads to death?
Why do you believe getting vaccinated means you won't die?
Don't try to be clever - you don't have the smarts.

It reminds me of Pascalls wager.
Why would anyone take the risk. It defies common sense but common sense is not that common among republicans on here.
You have nothing. You're just another hate filled gender-fluid leftist who accepts it because Biden advocates it. That's how bloody ignorant you are. Your masters will be proud of you when they find out you mindlessly toed their political political lines. Talk about dumb.

I don't care if you never get it. You're pathetic excuses are not justification for rejecting it and you know it. It's pure politics with you. How ignorant and ridiculous is that?

On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.
At the current rate biden will soon surpass trump

And thats with the sacred jab for biden whereas trump faced dien the worst of the plague

And I still don't understand why anyone wouldn't want all the protection they can get. Admit It. You're against it because you perceive it to be some Democrat conspiracy.

People all over the world are getting it to prevent illness but obviously they've never heard of you and your vast understanding. Its a shame because you could have advised the CDC in the beginning.

Why? When did you become god?

can’t spread that which does not exist

Forum List

Back