780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far

Please stop repeating LIES. F'n DUMMIES
1636767407868.png

Don't start laughing your ass off with me!
But you're completely entitled to draw some distinction between children and people.

I'm here for rational and polite discussion and I think maybe it's time to try to impress some proper manners on some people, in the interest of them following suit for the good of the forum.

ILMAO, children and people are the same thing now.

Old people are children too.

Already did the math for you in another thread, Tramp over 600,000 dead plus the anti-vaxers and poison Trumpcines dead. Biden less than 100,000.

there were 429,874 dead the day Tramp left office and 8,832,292 active cases with a 2% death rate which adds 176,646 more deaths to Tramp's total giving him a grand total of 606,520 deaths under his watch plus the anti-vaxers who have died under his influence since and those poisoned by his rushed Trumpcines. There are presently 780,236 dead.

Why lie? Nobody on Earth can successfully make a case that 600K COVID deaths occurred on Trump's watch, or in PROG-speak worse, he was responsible for them. WTF happened, another 200K died within weeks after Xiden took over? And where was Xiden's plan, besides masks I mean? The Demonics had over two months to come up with their big plan, what was it and how did it work out?

Funny. then how, by virtue of the fact you cannot demonstrate the rational basis for your statements, you only offer unsupportable nonsense unworthy of discussion.

Translation:
You're going to run away.
As always.

So where is your pal Mikey G who earlier today claimed that yesterday was the 20th anniversary of 9/11?

I’ll dial up the short buses. We’re gonna need a bunch! :lol:

Last edited:
935 as of today in Illinois! Fk that’s high

The deaths will continue until 80% of the population are double jabbed.
All those fools who think their immunity will protect them; firstly ask those who thought that and still died and secondly, the virus is only catching those who are not vaccinated. Meaning, they are catching them from their pen.
They need to be afraid, this is no flu.

The deaths will continue until 80% of the population are double jabbed.
All those fools who think their immunity will protect them; firstly ask those who thought that and still died and secondly, the virus is only catching those who are not vaccinated. Meaning, they are catching them from their pen.
They need to be afraid, this is no flu.
They are up to 4 jabs already idiot. Such great vaccines they made huh

I said it was the 20th anniversary year , liar.
Reaching much ?

Why don't you have another go at my family coward.
No, you said that YESTERDAY was the 20 year anniversary. THEN you claimed that the NFL hasnt mentioned Tillman in 17 years and got bitch slapped several times. GO TO BED!

Natural immunity is about 27 times better than the jab. Now step your mutant ass back 6 feet.

Your side carried the spread idiot. Not us. Enjoy 60 jabs for all I care.

You have no stats on natural immunity but it's a good story. Considering the fact this strain of virus has never appeared before, how would anyone have immunity. Maybe you should gave a think about that.

In fact, the virus entered the country under trump who sat on his fat arse for weeks while it spread. He said it was all under control. Remember that??? .
Stop making a goose of yourself.

You have no stats on natural immunity but it's a good story. Considering the fact this strain of virus has never appeared before, how would anyone have immunity. Maybe you should gave a think about that.

In fact, the virus entered the country under trump who sat on his fat arse for weeks while it spread. He said it was all under control. Remember that??? .
Baloney again. I've shown many NIH studies on this very thing in many theads.

Enjoy the jabs morons. Maybe he next one will not cause your heart to seize up with Mycardia.

We actually have several studies. The one Kooks point to out of Israel was a tiny sampling & not peer reviewed.

Forum List

Back