780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far

LOL

Your side recruits dead people to vote. Your an unethical bunch of assholes.

Spoken by a mountain of intelligence, a pillar if society and researched until the very end.

Did you ever notice how the election was never challenged when trump won and dead people were discovered voting for trump? Of course not but now it's all the democrats fault.

Oh the irony of you calling them unethical. You're lot have the principles of alley cats and you have none at all.

Spoken by a mountain of intelligence, a pillar if society and researched until the very end.

Did you ever notice how the election was never challenged when trump won and dead people were discovered voting for trump? Of course not but now it's all the democrats fault.

Oh the irony of you calling them unethical. You're lot have the principles of alley cats and you have none at all.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

I'll believe Brandon got 81 million votes when the beans I planted turn into a Giant Beanstalk and I get eggs from the golden goose.

I'll believe Brandon got 81 million votes when the beans I planted turn into a Giant Beanstalk and I get eggs from the golden goose.

The fact Biden got 81 million votes is not opinion, it is certified fact. To deny this fact is like trying to deny that the Tampa Bay Bucs scored 31 points in the 2021 Super Bowl.

The fact Biden got 81 million votes is not opinion, it is certified fact. To deny this fact is like trying to deny that the Tampa Bay Bucs scored 31 points in the 2021 Super Bowl.
I'll deny it til hell Freezes over. Don't like it. Change the channel. They harvested votes and this was the most corrupt election I've seen in my lifetime. What happened in Georgia was absolute Garbage. Stacey Abrams sister throwing out a case from True the Vote when Fair Fight was the defendent and that is Stacey's org.

You can't get a better of a reason to recluse yourself. and hundreds of thousands of people were on the rolls who no longer lived there. That gave the DNC the Senate.

I'll deny it til hell Freezes over. Don't like it. Change the channel. They harvested votes and this was the most corrupt election I've seen in my lifetime. What happened in Georgia was absolute Garbage. Stacey Abrams sister throwing out a case from True the Vote when Fair Fight was the defendent and that is Stacey's org.

You can't get a better of a reason to recluse yourself. and hundreds of thousands of people were on the rolls who no longer lived there. That gave the DNC the Senate.

You can deny it all you like, people still deny the earth is round or that man walked on the moon. None of that changes the fact that 81 million votes for Biden have been certified by all 50 states as well as the US Congress.

You would have a better argument if you tried to claim that all 81 million were not legal.

I don't care if he got 20 votes. He's the POTUS so suck eggs.

More than any war we fought in, WWI, WWII, even the Civil War.

And those wars took like 4 years to kill everyone. COVID did it in just over a year.

Wait....you still believe the scamdemic?????????

“…Dr. Brett Giroir—the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—informed journalists in March 2020 that the Covid-19 death rate is “lower than you heard probably in many reports” because “many people” with C-19 “don’t get sick and don’t get tested.” He called this a “denominator problem” because all of those people “do not get counted in the denominator.”

By ignoring these masses of unreported cases, PolitiFact’s method shrinks the denominator in the death rate calculation, making the rate seem far higher than reality. As detailed in the Cambridge University Press paper, this blunder was the likely cause of a “10-fold increased mortality overestimation in March 11, 2020, US Congressional testimony.”

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%.” PolitiFact and Facebook Spread Gravely Dangerous Falsehood About the Covid-19 Survival Rate - Just Facts

Again?
"...10-fold increased mortality overestimation..."

Soooo…..if the danger from the Wuhan is no more than a rounding error…..tell me again, why did Democrats destroy Trump’s miracle economy, benefitting untold millions of Americans???

Tramp murdered over 600,000 Americans with his lies and his poison Trumpcine.
1636984875064.png

I never said the deaths now were Trump's fault, so put your strawman away.

Yes, the deaths from 2021 have exceed those from 2020, but Biden was not POTUS for all of 2021.

My data is correct .... On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.

On Nov 12 2020 the 7 day average was 1237 and rising. On Nov 12 this year the 7 day average was 1023 and dropping.

Not just false......totally false.

1636984986369.png

You can deny it all you like, people still deny the earth is round or that man walked on the moon. None of that changes the fact that 81 million votes for Biden have been certified by all 50 states as well as the US Congress.

You would have a better argument if you tried to claim that all 81 million were not legal.
My point stands. Sleepy Joe didnt get them votes. The judge in Geirgia should be disbarred

Forum List

Back