Now you know what The President Deals with every day.

Tired worn out loaded question after loaded question filled with hostility, that have been repeatedly answered.

How does he do it?

Oh GFY. Stahl asked him what his priorities were for his next term if he should win and he got mad.

He's such a freaking coward.
Your boy is just that, a scared little girly man who can't handle an interview unless it's somebody from Fox with their face buried inside his fly and willing to swallow.

Tired worn out loaded question after loaded question filled with hostility, that have been repeatedly answered.

How does he do it?

He's a phenom! Tireless! One of the best closers America has ever produced and we support him all the way!

1604166918985.png

How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Its amazing how much hostility you can avoid by telling the truth...
Trump should try it sometime.
Nothing generates more hostility from leftists than telling the truth.

Yet you're the one who has a picture of a boy shooting a finger....hostility is your only constant.
"Shooting a finger?" That's called flipping a bird. Yes, I am hostile to destructive ignorant morons like you. When did I ever say I wasn't? Are you pretending that you aren't hostile towards people on the right?
We just stay cool, AND VOTE!

1604166989996.png

It's like Obama said a few days ago: "“If you have to walk out of a 60 Minutes interview, you’re not going to stand up to a dictator."

It's like Obama said a few days ago: "“If you have to walk out of a 60 Minutes interview, you’re not going to stand up to a dictator."
Yeah, because Obama did such a good job standing up to dictators. Obama never had to stand up to anything, you fucking moron. The media are his allies. He never had a hostile interview in his life.

How does he do it?

He's a phenom! Tireless! One of the best closers America has ever produced and we support him all the way!

So he's closed the deal with China on trade?
And he's closed the deal on a new health care plan?
And he's closed the deal with North Korea and their nuclear arms build up?
And he's closed the deal with Putin to stop paying bounty to the Taliban to kill our troops?
Oh, and he's stopped COVID in its tracks, bitch?
With election looming, U.S. faces record surge of coronavirus cases

"(Reuters) - A record surge of coronavirus cases in the United States pushed hospitals closer to the brink of capacity and drove the number of infections reported on Friday to an ominous new daily world record of 100,000, four days before the U.S. presidential election."""

But Trump says it's under control.
And you fucking Trumptoids believe h im.

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

I'm sorry, let me re-phrase that....

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Ne he doesn't. You're spouting horseshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yeah, because Obama did such a good job standing up to dictators. Obama never had to stand up to anything, you fucking moron. The media are his allies. He never had a hostile interview in his life.

Your opinion, like your asshole, is duly noted.

Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview
•Mar 17, 2010

•Mar 17, 2010

That's called truth, something you don't understand.

That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out
People skills? You mean when the main stream media worshipped him...he let them do it? (eye roll)

Nothing generates more hostility from leftists than telling the truth.

Yet you're the one who has a picture of a boy shooting a finger....hostility is your only constant.

candycorn: Blob blobber blobbing is a blob of a blobbing blobber blob the most blobbest and more blobber than blobbing blogs

candycorn: What's with the hostility?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a dumb ass

It doesn't take much to make you guys resort to blathering and emojis.

•Mar 17, 2010

He wasn't 1/10th as hostile is the behavoir of that snake Leslie Stahl. In the very beginning Stahl Called Trump a liar and said he was a fool. I would have walked out right at that moment.

Last edited:

•Mar 17, 2010

You said he never had a hostile interview.
He had plenty of them because he WOULD go on Fox, whereas Trump WON'T go on CNN or MSNBC.
Because Trump is a coward.
That's the facts, something you don't get.

•Mar 17, 2010

He wasn't 1/10th as hostile is the behavoir of that snake Leslie Stahl.

Post the questions here that were hostile.
Go ahead. I'll wait.
Her first question was what Trump's priorities are for his next term if he won.
He got mad.
Case closed, GFY, loser.

•Mar 17, 2010

He had plenty of them because he WOULD go on Fox, whereas Trump WON'T go on CNN or MSNBC.

That wasn't hostile. It was nuetral. TDS morons believe it to be hostile because they've never asked a Democrat a difficult question in their lives.

•Mar 17, 2010

I hate to point out the obvious here but in the debates Trump had to deal with two far left moderators who made no secret of their bias and Chris Wallace who's also been an adversary of his from the beginning. Calling Trump a coward what he goes up against those kinds of odds day after day is amusing, Blaine! While Trump is going toe to toe with his enemies...Joe Biden was getting softballs lobbed at him by main stream media.

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

I asked a bunch of leftists on this site to condemn racism. I said it wasn't clear enough, condemn it again. They all did it 2 or 3 times then stopped responding to it. Obviously I wasn't going to accept any answer as being clear enough.

I know you're stupid, but that's what you fucking morons kept doing to Trump. Of course he stopped responding to it

He, THE PRESIDENT--not some board member, was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

Well, blob, Trump has repeatedly denounced the KKK and white supremacists. He has no reason to do it again. He's not your trained seal.

I haven't seen you denounce white supremacists, blob. Why not? Why haven't you denounced them? You can't because you're one of them?

He, THE PRESIDENT--not some board member, was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

There was no reason for him--YOUR BLOB-- to change his message of denouncement--unless he --YOUR BLOB--wanted the votes of hate groups and militias.....

I just asked you to condemn white supremacist's, blob, and you couldn't do it. Why not? Why can't you condemn them?

I was laughing at your outsized and weird attention you're paying to me. You're a nice poodle. As you have seen, I just cut and pasted my last few answers since they were so devastating.

But since you bring it up...I condemn White Supremacy. Clearly, if you're white, you're proving that the race is quite inferior.

But when given the chance...

There was no reason for him--YOUR BLOB-- to change his message of denouncement--unless he --YOUR BLOB--wanted the votes of hate groups and militias.....

Wow, I had to ask three times, then you blob and hem and haw over condemning white supremacy. Why the hesitation, blob? So do you condemn white supremacy or not? Do you have a clear answer?

•Mar 17, 2010

I wonder why Biden wont interview with left leaning Chris Wallace then ???

•Mar 17, 2010

He wasn't 1/10th as hostile is the behavoir of that snake Leslie Stahl.

Post the questions here that were hostile.
Go ahead. I'll wait.
Her first question was what Trump's priorities are for his next term if he won.
He got mad.
Case closed, GFY, loser.

She denied that there was any scandal involving Hunter Biden and sneared.

Here is the beginning:

Lesley Stahl: (00:00)
Are you ready for some tough questions?
Donald Trump: (00:02)
You’re going to be fair.
Lesley Stahl: (00:03)
Are you sure I’m going to be fair?
Donald Trump: (00:04)
Just be fair.
Lesley Stahl: (00:06)
But last time I remember you saying to me, “Bring it on. Bring it on here.”

That's obvious hostility. Here's another hostile question:

Lesley Stahl: (00:35)
Okay. I’m ready. So we have the pandemic on your watch. We’ve had racial strife. We’ve had looting. Why do you want this job? Why do you want to be president again?

She blamed Trump for COVID and blamed him for the riots. A Democrat propagandists couldn't have done it better.

More:

Donald Trump: (01:33)
Well, ultimately let me, and I’ll tell you, it was happening. We created the greatest economy in the history of our country and the other side was having-
Lesley Stahl: (01:41)
You know that’s not true.

Donald Trump: (01:42)
It is totally true.
Lesley Stahl: (01:43)
No.

She calls him a liar.

It goes on and on and on. She says everything he says is a lie. She deserved to get the boot.

•Mar 17, 2010

I hate to point out the obvious here but in the debates Trump had to deal with two far left moderators who made no secret of their bias and Chris Wallace who's also been an adversary of his from the beginning. Calling Trump a coward what he goes up against those kinds of odds day after day is amusing, Blaine! While Trump is going toe to toe with his enemies...Joe Biden was getting softballs lobbed at him by main stream media.

The TDS morons like to pretend that the MSM is fair and objective.

Forum List

Back