How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Geez, I wonder how much do you weigh? I have you at about 5 '5' and a good 240 lbs??? Let me wager guess, you suck much diet soda, both day and night, so you may pour considerable self into "sacred spandex," no? Or is it you are really morbidly obese zit faced teen boy, sucking the custard from handful of filled Krispie Creme donuts several times each day, in between bong hits and masturbatory fantasies, wherein you haunt internet forums pawning fat ass off as a "sacred earth mother???" Well regardless, I don't have you getting out much, or having many friends, if any.... :ahole-1:
Candy sounds like a foreign dude in drag to me...

You said he never had a hostile interview.
He had plenty of them because he WOULD go on Fox
LOL the only interviews I recall was one by Chris Wallace in 2013 and one by Bill O'Reilly in 2014. Chris Wallace is a Democrat boot licker and O'Reilly treated him respectfully. As I stated Obama in 8 years never had a single hostile TV interview.

Its clear that zero of those posting negatives against 60 min watched it, lie if you chose but that's a fact.

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Its amazing how much hostility you can avoid by telling the truth...
Trump should try it sometime.
Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

I'm sorry, let me re-phrase that....

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

Blob candycorn is having a hard time condemning white supremacy. I mean she ignored me multiple times then hemmed and hawed then made excuses. Why is she struggling with that so much? How hard is it to condemn white supremacy? But she can't just do it once and clearly

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Nothing generates more hostility from leftists than telling the truth.

Yet you're the one who has a picture of a boy shooting a finger....hostility is your only constant.

candycorn: Blob blobber blobbing is a blob of a blobbing blobber blob the most blobbest and more blobber than blobbing blogs

candycorn: What's with the hostility?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a dumb ass

It doesn't take much to make you guys resort to blathering and emojis.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another Democrat hypocrite, LOL

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Ne he doesn't. You're spouting horseshit.

Yes he does... on the regular. I don't think you actually follow the things he says so you're ignorant to his positions... either that or you are just lying.

That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out
People skills? You mean when the main stream media worshipped him...he let them do it? (eye roll)
Yes of course. The MSM were very friendly to him because he catered good relationships with them. Trump calls them names and fake news and demonizes them every chance he gets so that when they report something negative about him his followers will dismiss it. It is a very simpleton strategy that appears to work really well on his simpleton followers.

you are wrong

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Yes he does... on the regular. I don't think you actually follow the things he says so you're ignorant to his positions... either that or you are just lying.

Quote him.

That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out
People skills? You mean when the main stream media worshipped him...he let them do it? (eye roll)
Yes of course. The MSM were very friendly to him because he catered good relationships with them. Trump calls them names and fake news and demonizes them every chance he gets so that when they report something negative about him his followers will dismiss it. It is a very simpleton strategy that appears to work really well on his simpleton followers.
he didn't have to cater to jack shit. They worshiped him since the day he started running for office. The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat army. Please stop expecting us to pretend as if the media is fair and objective.

All attempts by journalists to drag the truth out of the lying, impeached president trump, are NOT loaded questions.

More fiction by a leftist stooge who cannot verify a single lie, while not making the SLIGHTEST effort to get at the truth of ANYTHING regarding Biden, the VERY DEFINITION of loaded and biased.

Tough Questions.jpg

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

Biden has consistently condemned violence
While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”

On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, Biden said, “there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,” the Washington Post reported.

He echoed that sentiment a month later.
“I’ve said from the outset of the recent protests that there is no place for violence or the destruction of property,” Biden said July 28, according to the Post. “Peaceful protesters should be protected — but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted — and local law enforcement can do that.
Biden’s most recent condemnation of protest-related violence was made Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland.
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said in a statement. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right."
"And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."

he didn't have to cater to jack shit. They worshiped him since the day he started running for office. The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat army. Please stop expecting us to pretend as if the media is fair and objective.
Well then he did something right to get them to worship him as you like to call it. Fact is he was liked and admired by many because he treated people with respect and consideration which is the opposite of how Trump treats people and as a result Trump is despised by many. Thats how it works

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”

On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, Biden said, “there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,” the Washington Post reported.

“I’ve said from the outset of the recent protests that there is no place for violence or the destruction of property,” Biden said July 28, according to the Post. “Peaceful protesters should be protected — but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted — and local law enforcement can do that.
Biden’s most recent condemnation of protest-related violence was made Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland.
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said in a statement. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right."

I didn't ask you to quote him condemning violence. I asked you to quote him condemning Antifa and BLM, the perpetrators of the violence.

FAIL!

Well then he did something right to get them to worship him as you like to call it. Fact is he was liked and admired by many because he treated people with respect and consideration which is the opposite of how Trump treats people and as a result Trump is despised by many. Thats how it works
He was liked and admired by liberals because he was a liberal, and for no other reason.

Obama called all white Americans "racists." That's your idea of "respect?"

Why should Trump treat leftwing douchebags with respect?.

Last edited:

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

I didn't ask you to quote him condemning violence. I asked you to quote him condemning Antifa and BLM, the perpetrators of the violence.

FAIL!

I literally said in my comment that he supports anti fascist and BLM but has condemn violent individuals and actions across the board. Learn how to read man, I never claimed he condemned ANTIFA and BLM

He was liked and admired by liberals because he was a liberal, and for no other reason.

Obama called all white Americans "racists." That's your idea of "respect?"

Why should Trump treat leftwing douchebags with respect?.
You’re not a liberal or somebody who respected or liked Obama so what makes you think you have any authority or understanding of why people respected him?! Opinions of partisan hacks don’t carry any weight

So are you claiming that Trump once HAD a good relationship with the Main Stream Media? That they once treated him fairly? Seriously? When did that happen? They were attacking him BEFORE
he got elected and they've continued to do so all four years he's been in office!

In contrast they treated Barry with kid gloves before he was elected and then kissed his bony black ass for the next eight years he was IN office!

Oh please. You are people are so ridiculous with your endless excuses.

Every single president has their detractors. Obama didn't have to face criticism, because the left-wing in the media, never asked her tough, or hostile questions, because they are biased partisan cowards.

Obama didn't have good people skills at all. He just said things that non-thinking people like you, already believed in. So in your tiny little mind, when he said what you already thought, you patted yourself on the back and then admired his "people skills".

Obama, and those like you, were terrible people during the Obama years. Every single time anyone had a different opinion, Obama and the left-wing would scream 'racism'. Racial tensions doubled under Obama. Division doubled under Obama. Hate doubled under Obama.

His track record was terrible.

Nah, not buying the "people skills" argument. Not at all.

So are you claiming that Trump once HAD a good relationship with the Main Stream Media? That they once treated him fairly? Seriously? When did that happen? They were attacking him BEFORE
he got elected and they've continued to do so all four years he's been in office!

In contrast they treated Barry with kid gloves before he was elected and then kissed his bony black ass for the next eight years he was IN office!
Trump has always been a polarizing figure and a confrontational personality bit to answer your question, yes, he got fair coverage. The coverage he got in 15 and 16 got him elected... he was everywhere. But if you don’t think his shenanigans from the past have an effect on how people view and treat him then you aren’t living in the real world. The whole birther movement and how he reacted to the Central Park 5 left a very bitter taste in many people’s mouths in the political realm.

Forum List

Back