How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Its amazing how much hostility you can avoid by telling the truth...
Trump should try it sometime.
Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

I'm sorry, let me re-phrase that....

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Ne he doesn't. You're spouting horseshit.

Yes he does... on the regular. I don't think you actually follow the things he says so you're ignorant to his positions... either that or you are just lying.

Quote him.

Easily...

Biden has consistently condemned violence
While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”

On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, Biden said, “there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,” the Washington Post reported.

He echoed that sentiment a month later.
“I’ve said from the outset of the recent protests that there is no place for violence or the destruction of property,” Biden said July 28, according to the Post. “Peaceful protesters should be protected — but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted — and local law enforcement can do that.
Biden’s most recent condemnation of protest-related violence was made Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland.
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said in a statement. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right."
"And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."

I didn't ask you to quote him condemning violence. I asked you to quote him condemning Antifa and BLM, the perpetrators of the violence.

FAIL!

I literally said in my comment that he supports anti fascist and BLM but has condemn violent individuals and actions across the board. Learn how to read man, I never claimed he condemned ANTIFA and BLM

You can do one or the other, but you can't do both. BLM and antifa are composed of violent individuals.

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-callled "white supremecists."

The premise of ANTIFA is anti fascism which even a dipshit like you supports. The premise is BLM is racial equality which is a virtuous thing. The premise of white supremacy should be condemn by all roght off the bat. ANTIFA and BLM have actors that do horrible things and those people should be locked up... but as for the premise of what those groups stand for Biden and Many others support...your an idiot of you can’t tell the difference

We all know that the "premise" of Antifa and the "premise" of BLM are outright lies. These are violent Marxist organizations bent on destroying our society. They were responsible for all the violence in Portland and Seattle. Being a member of Antifa and the BLM should be a crime. The people who don't commit the crimes condone the crimes. They are filthy criminal scum. Anyone who supprts Antifa and the BLM is scum.

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Yes he does... on the regular. I don't think you actually follow the things he says so you're ignorant to his positions... either that or you are just lying.

Quote him.

Easily...

While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”

On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, Biden said, “there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,” the Washington Post reported.

“I’ve said from the outset of the recent protests that there is no place for violence or the destruction of property,” Biden said July 28, according to the Post. “Peaceful protesters should be protected — but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted — and local law enforcement can do that.
Biden’s most recent condemnation of protest-related violence was made Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland.
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said in a statement. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right."

I didn't ask you to quote him condemning violence. I asked you to quote him condemning Antifa and BLM, the perpetrators of the violence.

FAIL!

I literally said in my comment that he supports anti fascist and BLM but has condemn violent individuals and actions across the board. Learn how to read man, I never claimed he condemned ANTIFA and BLM

You can do one or the other, but you can't do both. BLM and antifa are composed of violent individuals.

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-called "white supremecists."

I've not seen Slade condemn white supremacists, have you?

Nope. He must be a racist.

Yep. How hard is it to condemn racism? But slade refuses to do it. Clearly it is racism

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

FAIL!

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-callled "white supremecists."

The premise of ANTIFA is anti fascism which even a dipshit like you supports. The premise is BLM is racial equality which is a virtuous thing. The premise of white supremacy should be condemn by all roght off the bat. ANTIFA and BLM have actors that do horrible things and those people should be locked up... but as for the premise of what those groups stand for Biden and Many others support...your an idiot of you can’t tell the difference

We all know that the "premise" of Antifa and the "premise" of BLM are outright lies. These are violent Marxist organizations bent on destroying our society. They were responsible for all the violence in Portland and Seattle. Being a member of Antifa and the BLM should be a crime. The people who don't commit the crimes condone the crimes. They are filthy criminal scum. Anyone who supprts Antifa and the BLM is scum.

Think whatever you want man. The basis behind the org is what it is and I laid that out. If you think the people behind the groups are out for violence or other means then that’s fine. But if you can’t tell the difference between the foundation of those movements and white suprematists then you’re a complete idiot

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

FAIL!

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-called "white supremecists."

I've not seen Slade condemn white supremacists, have you?

Nope. He must be a racist.

Yep. How hard is it to condemn racism? But slade refuses to do it. Clearly it is racism

I don’t refuse to condemn racism, what a horrible thing to accuse me of. I absolutely condemn racism

Forum List

Back