President Trump exposed Fake News Leslie Stall as the fake phony fraud she is. Leslie was either completely ignorant as to what happened the past 4 years which would be odd for a journalist who thinks she is so informed, or thought she could outsmart and intimidate President Trump. Either way President Trump PWND her!

Now you know what The President Deals with every day.

Tired worn out loaded question after loaded question filled with hostility, that have been repeatedly answered.

How does he do it?

There are some good reporters on 60 minutes. A few.

Lesley Stahl is the absolute worst reporter they have, and she is a disgrace to journalists.

How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.
That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out

President Trump exposed Fake News Leslie Stall as the fake phony fraud she is. Leslie was either completely ignorant as to what happened the past 4 years which would be odd for a journalist who thinks she is so informed, or thought she could outsmart and intimidate President Trump. Either way President Trump PWND her!
The unedited tape showed how disrespectful she was. She was disgusting. The President NEVER backed down, not even once.

Joe would be in a whimpering puddle, or on his knees doing the pole smoking penance for a couple dollars.

The unedited tape showed how disrespectful she was. She was disgusting. The President NEVER backed down, not even once.

Joe would be in a whimpering puddle, or on his knees doing the pole smoking penance for a couple dollars.
She was fine. Don’t be a snowflake

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.
That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out
It's because Obama was advancing the 666 UN New World Order. Satan does not cast out Satan. Satan helps Satan. You Help Satan.

It's Quid Pro Hoe Joe you should be worried about if any dares ask him about his child hair sniffing fetish. I am sure you admire him for that and have your own dark winter fantasies.

It's because Obama was advancing the 666 UN New World Order. Satan does not cast out Satan. Satan helps Satan. You Help Satan.
Oh wow, great analysis. Thanks for sharing!!

Oh wow, great analysis. Thanks for sharing!!
I never did nothing with that girl analysis
1604122734833.png

It's Quid Pro Hoe Joe you should be worried about if any dares ask him about his child hair sniffing fetish. I am sure you admire him for that and have your own dark winter fantasies.
I admire Joe greatly. He will make a much better president than the child we currently have in there

I admire Joe greatly. He will make a much better president than the child we currently have in there
Did someone mention Children?
1604123058088.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back