How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Its amazing how much hostility you can avoid by telling the truth...
Trump should try it sometime.
Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.
Damn that’s really partisan stupidity. Just like a Trumper.

wingers..are really blind.

Nothing I said was remotely false. Fuck off.

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

The Prog party keeps pushing the boundaries. Boundaries outside the Constitution. The Republicans have no choice but to follow. So after they do what they will if they win this election, the Repubs if empowered again will do the same. To get elected they will have to. Either way we may be putting a coffin on what is left of any thing being a Republic. Which was slim anyway. Democracy will be much further along to totalitarianism.

You're a government educated blob, huh blob? Poor blob. Couldn't even read his post. Try reading slower and sounding out the words more, blob. It's fine if you move your lips while you read

You're a government educated blob, huh blob? Poor blob. Couldn't even read his post. Try reading slower and sounding out the words more, blob. It's fine if you move your lips while you read

I'm in your head blobber.....I didn't know it was going to be so easy to send you off the rails. LOL

you are wrong

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

St Trumpy couldn't handle the tough questions so He got up and left.

Pussy!

you are wrong

Just about everything you post is a flat-out lie, yet here you are blubbering about telling the truth.

you are wrong

The Prog party keeps pushing the boundaries. Boundaries outside the Constitution. The Republicans have no choice but to follow. So after they do what they will if they win this election, the Repubs if empowered again will do the same. To get elected they will have to. Either way we may be putting a coffin on what is left of any thing being a Republic. Which was slim anyway. Democracy will be much further along to totalitarianism.

An unusual cogent post. Congrats.

We need to have regularly scheduled intervals (every 75 years or so) where we further perfect the Constitution. As far as I can tell, the next House or Senate could pass a measure to where bills had to have 2/3 YEAs to pass instead of a simple majority. They could meet only on Saturday mornings. Its shocking how much trust we put into people who we all see and all know are partisan shit-brained hacks like Pelosi, Reid, McConnell, etc...

you are wrong

Just about everything you post is a flat-out lie, yet here you are blubbering about telling the truth.

Oh really? Has those FBI agents been back to see you finger boy? LOL 'Cuz I can send them back.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you are wrong

Nothing I said was remotely false. Fuck off.
Everything you post is a lie, including that.

you are wrong

Oh really? Has those FBI agents been back to see you finger boy? LOL 'Cuz I can send them back.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
It wouldn't surprise me if you are the one who sent them in the first place. I thought you claim that was all some kind of fantasy.

you are wrong

An unusual cogent post. Congrats.

We need to have regularly scheduled intervals (every 75 years or so) where we further perfect the Constitution. As far as I can tell, the next House or Senate could pass a measure to where bills had to have 2/3 YEAs to pass instead of a simple majority. They could meet only on Saturday mornings. Its shocking how much trust we put into people who we all see and all know are partisan shit-brained hacks like Pelosi, Reid, McConnell, etc...
What makes you believe any Trump supporter trusts them?

you are wrong

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

I'm sorry, let me re-phrase that....

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

you are wrong

It wouldn't surprise me if you are the one who sent them in the first place. I thought you claim that was all some kind of fantasy.

It was a fantasy...as you can't tell us their names or even how many of them were there....

Nothing generates more hostility from leftists than telling the truth.

Yet you're the one who has a picture of a boy shooting a finger....hostility is your only constant.

you are wrong

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

I'm sorry, let me re-phrase that....

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

I asked a bunch of leftists on this site to condemn racism. I said it wasn't clear enough, condemn it again. They all did it 2 or 3 times then stopped responding to it. Obviously I wasn't going to accept any answer as being clear enough.

I know you're stupid, but that's what you fucking morons kept doing to Trump. Of course he stopped responding to it

Nothing generates more hostility from leftists than telling the truth.

Yet you're the one who has a picture of a boy shooting a finger....hostility is your only constant.

candycorn: Blob blobber blobbing is a blob of a blobbing blobber blob the most blobbest and more blobber than blobbing blogs

candycorn: What's with the hostility?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a dumb ass

Forum List

Back