How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.
That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out

Oh please. You are people are so ridiculous with your endless excuses.

Every single president has their detractors. Obama didn't have to face criticism, because the left-wing in the media, never asked her tough, or hostile questions, because they are biased partisan cowards.

Obama didn't have good people skills at all. He just said things that non-thinking people like you, already believed in. So in your tiny little mind, when he said what you already thought, you patted yourself on the back and then admired his "people skills".

Obama, and those like you, were terrible people during the Obama years. Every single time anyone had a different opinion, Obama and the left-wing would scream 'racism'. Racial tensions doubled under Obama. Division doubled under Obama. Hate doubled under Obama.

His track record was terrible.

Nah, not buying the "people skills" argument. Not at all.
Haha. Ok you're probably right. Obama had no people skills and millions loved and adored him only because they are too stupid to know otherwise. Great theory jackass.

the difference between partisan hacks like you and objective people is the ability to recognize reality and give credit to the opposition when credit is due. People like you are predictable and boring.

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.
That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out

Every single president has their detractors. Obama didn't have to face criticism, because the left-wing in the media, never asked her tough, or hostile questions, because they are biased partisan cowards.

Obama didn't have good people skills at all. He just said things that non-thinking people like you, already believed in. So in your tiny little mind, when he said what you already thought, you patted yourself on the back and then admired his "people skills".

Obama, and those like you, were terrible people during the Obama years. Every single time anyone had a different opinion, Obama and the left-wing would scream 'racism'. Racial tensions doubled under Obama. Division doubled under Obama. Hate doubled under Obama.

Haha. Ok you're probably right. Obama had no people skills and millions loved and adored him only because they are too stupid to know otherwise. Great theory jackass.

the difference between partisan hacks like you and objective people is the ability to recognize reality and give credit to the opposition when credit is due. People like you are predictable and boring.
I'm still waiting to hear why you admire Joe Biden. You stated you admire him greatly. Why?

Millions love and adore Trump. According to your own standards, Trump must have fantastic people skills.

Funny how you call me a partisan hack, while I just used your own argument to destroy you.

I'm still waiting to hear why you admire Joe Biden. You stated you admire him greatly. Why?
I explained why. Scroll up I’m not going to write it again

President Trump exposed Fake News Leslie Stall as the fake phony fraud she is. Leslie was either completely ignorant as to what happened the past 4 years which would be odd for a journalist who thinks she is so informed, or thought she could outsmart and intimidate President Trump. Either way President Trump PWND her!

Trump looked like the thin-skinned pouty child that he is. Called on his bullshit and lies, and unable to answer a single question. Big tough Trumpy Bear. Scared of a woman. No wonder he turns into a giggly schoolgirl when he gets around Putin or Xi.

Millions love and adore Trump. According to your own standards, Trump must have fantastic people skills.

Funny how you call me a partisan hack, while I just used your own argument to destroy you.
Millions do love and adore trump. His is very charismatic, funny and appealing to the people that support him. He does have spectacular people skills. He also knows exactly what he’s doing with the media. Instead of trying to wooo them he decided to make them the enemy and discredit them that is why when the call him out on his lies he and his supporters can hide behind calling it all fake news. It does amaze me that it works on so many people. It’s very disheartening. I thought we were smarter than this.

That thread is a nested nightmare. OK Is this why you admire Biden?
" the difference between partisan hacks like you and objective people is the ability to recognize reality and give credit to the opposition when credit is due. People like you are predictable and boring."

Millions do love and adore trump. His is very charismatic, funny and appealing to the people that support him. He does have spectacular people skills. He also knows exactly what he’s doing with the media. Instead of trying to wooo them he decided to make them the enemy and discredit them that is why when the call him out on his lies he and his supporters can hide behind calling it all fake news. It does amaze me that it works on so many people. It’s very disheartening. I thought we were smarter than this.

Well of course he isn't going to waste his time wooing people who hate him for political partisan reasons, and would hate him no matter what he did.

Remember Mitt Romney? Mitt was by any and every possible measure, a really nice guy. They still had Biden saying he was going to "put ya'll back in chains".

Then you had endless lies and false claims. The Trump Russia lie, which was entirely made up. Based on a fabricated report, and yet the New York Post had clear evidence, and you call that fiction.

We call it fake news, because it is fake news. Jussie Smollett lied. The claims against Bret Kavanough were lies. The claims against the Covenington kids were lies. The media has been lying clearly and consistently for 5 to 10 years.

Calling it fake is being nice. It's more like Fraudulent news.

Its amazing how much hostility you can avoid by telling the truth...
Trump should try it sometime.
Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

I'm sorry, let me re-phrase that....

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Ne he doesn't. You're spouting horseshit.

Yes he does... on the regular. I don't think you actually follow the things he says so you're ignorant to his positions... either that or you are just lying.

Quote him.

Easily...

Biden has consistently condemned violence
While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”

On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, Biden said, “there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,” the Washington Post reported.

He echoed that sentiment a month later.
“I’ve said from the outset of the recent protests that there is no place for violence or the destruction of property,” Biden said July 28, according to the Post. “Peaceful protesters should be protected — but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted — and local law enforcement can do that.
Biden’s most recent condemnation of protest-related violence was made Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland.
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said in a statement. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right."
"And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."

I didn't ask you to quote him condemning violence. I asked you to quote him condemning Antifa and BLM, the perpetrators of the violence.

FAIL!

I literally said in my comment that he supports anti fascist and BLM but has condemn violent individuals and actions across the board. Learn how to read man, I never claimed he condemned ANTIFA and BLM

You can do one or the other, but you can't do both. BLM and antifa are composed of violent individuals.

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-callled "white supremecists."

" the difference between partisan hacks like you and objective people is the ability to recognize reality and give credit to the opposition when credit is due. People like you are predictable and boring."
No it was my first response after the question was asked...

I think he is a good dude that cares about other people and represents American values and character that is seriously lacking in the current administration

Well of course he isn't going to waste his time wooing people who hate him for political partisan reasons, and would hate him no matter what he did.

Remember Mitt Romney? Mitt was by any and every possible measure, a really nice guy. They still had Biden saying he was going to "put ya'll back in chains".

Then you had endless lies and false claims. The Trump Russia lie, which was entirely made up. Based on a fabricated report, and yet the New York Post had clear evidence, and you call that fiction.

We call it fake news, because it is fake news. Jussie Smollett lied. The claims against Bret Kavanough were lies. The claims against the Covenington kids were lies. The media has been lying clearly and consistently for 5 to 10 years.

The majority of stuff you all call fake news is not fake news. Yes there are false reports out there but on the whole it’s real stuff. Nothing even close to the child rape disgusting shit that’s being thrown out about Hunter

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

First of all you don't know how to quote, blob. Hint, they are called quote marks, not paraphrase marks, blobber blobbing blob. Think about it.

Second, you're lying. Trump has repeatedly condemned racism. Here you go, blob blobbing liar

He was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. He told them to stand by.

The blob was asked at the debate to denounce hate groups and militias. The blob told them to stand by.

Trump has denounced them dozens of times, dingbat. When did Biden denounce Antifa and BLM?

I don’t think Biden denounces anti-fascists or BLM. He denounces any violent actions that individuals from those groups take. He does that all the time.

Yes he does... on the regular. I don't think you actually follow the things he says so you're ignorant to his positions... either that or you are just lying.

Quote him.

Easily...

While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”

On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, Biden said, “there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,” the Washington Post reported.

“I’ve said from the outset of the recent protests that there is no place for violence or the destruction of property,” Biden said July 28, according to the Post. “Peaceful protesters should be protected — but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted — and local law enforcement can do that.
Biden’s most recent condemnation of protest-related violence was made Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland.
"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said in a statement. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right."

I didn't ask you to quote him condemning violence. I asked you to quote him condemning Antifa and BLM, the perpetrators of the violence.

FAIL!

I literally said in my comment that he supports anti fascist and BLM but has condemn violent individuals and actions across the board. Learn how to read man, I never claimed he condemned ANTIFA and BLM

You can do one or the other, but you can't do both. BLM and antifa are composed of violent individuals.

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-callled "white supremecists."

The premise of ANTIFA is anti fascism which even a dipshit like you supports. The premise is BLM is racial equality which is a virtuous thing. The premise of white supremacy should be condemn by all roght off the bat. ANTIFA and BLM have actors that do horrible things and those people should be locked up... but as for the premise of what those groups stand for Biden and Many others support...your an idiot of you can’t tell the difference

President Trump exposed Fake News Leslie Stall as the fake phony fraud she is. Leslie was either completely ignorant as to what happened the past 4 years which would be odd for a journalist who thinks she is so informed, or thought she could outsmart and intimidate President Trump. Either way President Trump PWND her!
The unedited tape showed how disrespectful she was. She was disgusting. The President NEVER backed down, not even once.

Joe would be in a whimpering puddle, or on his knees doing the pole smoking penance for a couple dollars.
She was fine. Don’t be a snowflake
It's Quid Pro Hoe Joe you should be worried about if any dares ask him about his child hair sniffing fetish. I am sure you admire him for that and have your own dark winter fantasies.
I admire Joe greatly. He will make a much better president than the child we currently have in there

Thanks for the great chuckle.....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think he is a good dude that cares about other people and represents American values and character that is seriously lacking in the current administration
OK. That would be the picture of Biden painted in his political ads. You can believe whatever you want. I have observed Mr. Biden for over 30 years and know very well his history and his "character". The political ads are fiction.

OK. That would be the picture of Biden painted in his political ads. You can believe whatever you want. I have observed Mr. Biden for over 30 years and know very well his history and his "character". The political ads are fiction.
Got nothing to do with political ads. You’re entitled to your opinion though

The exact same thing applies to those who love and adore Big Ears, like you for instance. Wingers have much in common.

The majority of stuff you all call fake news is not fake news. Yes there are false reports out there but on the whole it’s real stuff. Nothing even close to the child rape disgusting shit that’s being thrown out about Hunter

The steele dossier was obviously, and unambiguously false. It wasn't just false... there was zero support for the claim.

The claims against Bret Kavanough was obviously false. It wasn't just false... there was absolutely no support for the claim at all. Even the supposed witness said she was pressured and even threatened to support the claims against Bret Kavanough.

“Those facts together I don’t recollect, and it just doesn’t make any sense,” Keyser said. Keyser also said she spoke with many people who “wanted me to remember something different” — suggesting that there was pressure on her to toe the line​

Over and over the media pushed fake news after fake news. They made it up. They pushed knowingly false facts. They promoted lie after lie after lie.

And now the New York Post presents clear evidence that Biden was directly benefiting from Hunter Biden's influence peddling, clear evidence that the threat to cut funding for the Ukraine was tied to firing a prosecutor because he had a case against an evil oil company.... and what do you people do? You ignore it. You censor it. You ban it from social media, and can hardly find mention of it in the left-wing media.

And here the mindless left-wing lemmings are here complaining "The majority of stuff you all call fake news is not fake news."

No..... it is fake news. You people are liars, and honestly, criminals.

There should have been Federal charges against the people pushing false claims against Bret Kavanough, and even the Trump Russian fakery, and Jussie Smollett, and that idiot who accused the Covington Kids... and those people in the Burn Loot Murder protests.

You guys are immoral g-d hating criminal scum, all of you, and facts prove it.

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

FAIL!

I've not seen Slade condemn white supremacists, have you?

The MSM spends 95% of it's time attacking Trump, and most of these attacks are outright lies. Just consider the bogus claims about Trump calling our service people suckers. That was disproven over and over and over. Then turds like you accuse Trump of being a liar.

That's why we call it "fake news." It has earned the title. "Real stuff?" You have to be joking. No one believes the mainstream media anymore.

you are wrong

Quote him.

Easily...

FAIL!

If he doesn't condemn Antifa and BLM, then he and the media should shut the fuck up about Trump not condemning so-called "white supremecists."

I've not seen Slade condemn white supremacists, have you?

Nope. He must be a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back