6 Police Officers Across the US Were Charged with Murder This Week, Proving Strength of Protests

How many attended? Link? Sharpton seems way more vocal on cops.

First, do you see the outrage now? Or will the number in attendance determine if you can see it? Sharpton is vocal about a lot of stuff but be sure to dont forget, theres the outrage you said doesnt exist. Can you see it now?

Why does the criminal shot in ferguson get more outrage than the 9 year old killed by gangs?

Just tell me what needs to happen to show you that outrage is real. Any specifics? Does it have to be millions of people marching within the last like 2 months?

Half a million in 6 weeks? Spit it out

What's the biggest thing you have? That would seem like the way to start. We have seen the Riots and the movement. What is the biggest anti gang thing you have?

If you told me then I can present it, I'm not interested in "a start" since we're already here. But its clear that no matter what I show, where it happens or when it will never be enough to beat the idea already in your head that no one cares. I mean you said it, I said you were wrong and proved it and your response so far has been "Yeah, but...."

Sorry bud, I saw through your excuse as soon as you said it. The information is out there but liek the article says:

Actually, Blacks Do Care About Black Crime

You may not have noticed black protests against crime, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t happened.

You really have given very little. No links even. Sounds like you don't have much which is sad.

As for drugs....100% agree on weed. Legalize it.

But heroine and meth? No. I've seen the worst of the worst drug holes. And those hard drugs are poison to a civil society. The addiction itself leads to so much more crime and social chaos.

[...]
I fully agree that methamphetamine, which is an extremely toxic and behaviorally dangerous drug, cannot be made legally available, nor can any other drug which manifests similarly destructive effects. But heroin is grossly misunderstood, mainly because of its powerfully addictive effect. The fact is a regulated heroin addiction can be maintained over a lifetime with minimal behavioral effects, provided sterile, precisely measured doses are available -- and it need not be injected. In fact, there are medical professionals who agree that the effect of regulated heroin use on the nervous system can be beneficial to the organism and could extend lifespan because of its tranquilizing (anti-stress) property.

I understand that because of your orientation the above might strike you as somewhat incredible. But if you're interested you can read more about it in, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, by Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard Medical School. (Available from Amazon.)

The problem with heroin is the way it is commonly distributed by the street trade. It is "cut" with all sorts of harmful substances, some of which are highly toxic, and the dosages vary wildly. This, combined with the scarcity of sterile injecting implements, makes the use of street-grade heroin a potentially suicidal practice and ensures the eventual onset of uncontrollable addiction.

I haven't seen anti gang riots. Show me the gang outrage.

First you said outrage now you're saying riots. Do you want to sit the goal posts down or keep running with it?

Show me the outrage. Don't really care the form of it. I don't see an anti gang movement like black lives matter either.
141201_POL_TownMeeting.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Guests listen to speakers at a meeting hosted by Rev. Al Sharpton to address the gun violence that is plaguing many of Chicago’s black neighborhoods on Dec. 19, 2013.

Good enough, or are you going to pick up that goal post again and ask for something more specific?

How many attended? Link? Sharpton seems way more vocal on cops.

First, do you see the outrage now? Or will the number in attendance determine if you can see it? Sharpton is vocal about a lot of stuff but be sure to dont forget, theres the outrage you said doesnt exist. Can you see it now?
I think of it like this. The less these white boys know about what is going on, the less chance they have of trying to fuck it up. Fuck what they think.

Translation...."I feel like a dumb fuck so I am going to deflect and change my point." :laugh:

You clearly aren't very smart. Events from 2011 are hardly relevant now. It still seems very clear way more effort is going into black lives matter and rioting than fighting gangs.

Translation...."I feel like a dumb fuck so I am going to deflect and change my point." :laugh:

You clearly aren't very smart. Events from 2011 are hardly relevant now. It still seems very clear way more effort is going into black lives matter and rioting than fighting gangs.
Clearly you dont realize you have no power over determining whats relevant.

I asked Brain what specifics was he looking for but when asked directly he ran away. You see, the peanut gallery is an easy place to be, just dislike everything for any reason. Easy.

Oh 2011 is the best you have? Then clearly you have lost.

Oh 2011 is the best you have? Then clearly you have lost.
Yes I lost you long ago. You couldnt hang and fell to the wayside.

I asked Brain what specifics was he looking for but when asked directly he ran away. You see, the peanut gallery is an easy place to be, just dislike everything for any reason. Easy.

Ran away? I've responded to everything. Don't kid yourself. I've been very civil and you seem to just keep making shit up. You have nothing that compares to riots and black lives matter. Small, old events are weak in comparison. If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic.

Lots of white boys like to just be right. They feel its their birth right so no matter what is said you are wrong. Thats the rules.

Ran away? I've responded to everything. Don't kid yourself. I've been very civil and you seem to just keep making shit up. You have nothing that compares to riots and black lives matter. Small, old events are weak in comparison. If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic.

Yes you responded, You didnt respond to my question but I guess any response counts as a win for you.

I even addressed him not addressing the question and what did you do? Respond without addressing the question again.

Yes you responded, You didnt respond to my question but I guess any response counts as a win for you.

I even addressed him not addressing the question and what did you do? Respond without addressing the question again.

You don't seem to read very well. Again.

If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic

If you have something recent and worth mentioning then let's hear. Everything so far has been pathetic
Your avoidance is pathetic. So is your assumption that you determine worth.
laugh.gif

He said recent and worth mentioning lmao. I keep asking for specifics and he keeps avoiding it by saying things you cannot define like worth mentioning-ness

laugh.gif

Neither of you idiots can back up your claims. What a joke. Avoidance? You have avoided backing up your claims. Again.

laugh.gif

Neither of you idiots can back up your claims. What a joke. Avoidance? You have avoided backing up your claims. Again.

I have backed up my claims. Maybe not to you but youre white so you dont matter.

Forum List

Back