Rolling Stone Calls Trump’s Promise of Cheap Gas, Energy Independence ‘Awful.’

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course they do. The Lefts only goal is the destruction of America.

Trump reportedly told oil industry executives this week that he will immediately approve all of their projects and expand drilling should he win in November.

Obligatory:

I'm already voting for Trump, you don't have to sell him to me!

And if you’re pretending to worry about the environment, talk to China and India. And then ask Bernie Sanders why he flies private jets and Obama lives in beachfront mansions.

Trump reportedly told oil industry executives this week that he will immediately approve all of their projects and expand drilling should he win in November.

Obligatory:

And if you’re pretending to worry about the environment, talk to China and India. And then ask Bernie Sanders why he flies private jets and Obama lives in beachfront mansions.

That will not translate into cheap energy.

Obligatory:

It sounds like Robert Deniro talking about Trump and why he shouldn't be president .. all hate and no substance.

Obligatory:

Trump is a liar! Everything out of his mouth is a lie!

Beware the word, "reportedly." It usually denotes a totally unsubstantiated rumor, sometimes just something made up.

Nevertheless, it is no secret that President Trump supports all viable energy sources for the U.S., most of which entail burning some sort of carbon substance. It is nice to be energy-independent, and to CHOOSE to buy an EV because it suits your needs rather than be COMPELLED to buy one because some A-hole in Government who has never actually had a job thinks it's a good idea.

No Idea.

Gas prices cratered during the height of the pandemic due to lack of demand. That's when it hit $0.99 a gallon.
Gas stations make profit not by the margin of gas costs. They get paid by the oil companies based upon volume. Thats where gas stations make money.

Thus we had a price war.

National average- which includes heavily taxed blue states - was about $2 in 2019.

God Bless President Trump.

Trump's going to bring Covid shut downs back so we can have cheap gas again.

Beware the word, "reportedly." It usually denotes a totally unsubstantiated rumor, sometimes just something made up.

Nevertheless, it is no secret that President Trump supports all viable energy sources for the U.S., most of which entail burning some sort of carbon substance. It is nice to be energy-independent, and to CHOOSE to buy an EV because it suits your needs rather than be COMPELLED to buy one because some A-hole in Government who has never actually had a job thinks it's a good idea.
Production of solar and wind hardware also calls for the burning of hydrocarbons.

Gas stations make profit not by the margin of gas costs. They get paid by the oil companies based upon volume. Thats where gas stations make money.

Thus we had a price war.

National average- which includes heavily taxed blue states - was about $2 in 2019.

God Bless President Trump.
About the same as it was in 2016, the last year of the Obama administration then.

You dishonestly tried to present you local price anomaly as widespread.

I don't know why I keep expecting you to tell the truth, you always disappoint me.

About the same as it was in 2016, the last year of the Obama administration then.

You dishonestly tried to present you local price anomaly as widespread.

I don't know why I keep expecting you to tell the truth, you always disappoint me.
This is time stamped 9/1/19.

No gas wars. Just the typical price. I took it to send friends in KKKalifornia.
1716740485778.jpeg

Forum List

Back