Now Jack Smith demands gag order on trump too!!

They're illegals!!! No one knows how many of them there are. But the "official" number of 11 million is an obvious lie because the gover-media has used that same number for 40 years!!

My opinion is there are 60 million of these criminal invaders. One is too many.
Nobody gives two fucks about your wacked out opinion.

Deadly force is ALWAYS authorized for LEO. They were authorized when they searched Mar O Lago. They were authorized when they searched Biden's home. Claiming that this is akin to ordering an assassination like Trump is doing undoubtable plays well with the crowd you belong too. The problem is that your crowd is NOT the crowd he's dealing with.

He's dealing in his capacity of CRIMINAL defendant. Meaning what he says falls under the purview of the courts.

I'll be absolutely honest. I hope Cannon chooses to not gag Trump. I'm thinking she will. If she doesn't, I can promise you Smith will try to get her removed. And I don't care how conservative the Florida court of appeals is it WILL get her tossed.
Still.... There's no reason anyone shouldn't know about it; And yes it is extremely politically damaging to the FBI and to Jack Smith. Tough shit.

We are talking about 1A restrictions. They exist. They include court ordered, SCOTUS affirmed, gag orders. Too bad if you don't like that, fuck your feelings.
Gag orders on a defendant are as unconstitutional as it gets. Show us a single case where the defendant in a criminal trial was not allowed to discuss the case.

Nobody gives two fucks about your wacked out opinion.
Are you sure? Did you actually read the document?

Ill try to explain it again slower for you. The search warrant stated the standard FBI police for use of force that could be used only if someone posed in imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury on the agent or another person. There is no way this could be construed as anything like an assassination plot.
BS. Anything can be called an "imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury." If they caught trump swinging a golf club, they could call it that and kill him.

They're illegals!!! No one knows how many of them there are. But the "official" number of 11 million is an obvious lie because the gover-media has used that same number for 40 years!!

My opinion is there are 60 million of these criminal invaders. One is too many.
One criminal in the WH Is too many, but MAGA keeps giving Trump a pass! :dunno:

Stop it, please. You're killing me. 15 million illegals.!!!!!!!!! That's a good one.
You are wrong, and you cannot get away from the numbers.

Estimates of the number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. vary, but here are some figures:

1. FactCheck.org reports that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, approximately 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S., while 2.8 million have been removed or expelled. These figures include both recent encounters and historical cases1.
  2. According to the Brookings Institution, the range of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. is 10.5 million to 12 million, which represents approximately 3.2% to 3.6% of the population2.
  3. A Yale study using mathematical modeling suggests that the actual undocumented immigrant population may be more than 22 million. However, this estimate is higher than generally accepted figures3.
  4. Pew Research Center estimates that the unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S. reached 10.5 million in 2021, a modest increase over 2019 but nearly identical to 2017. The number remains below its peak of 12.2 million in 20074.
In summary, while there is some variation in estimates, the most widely accepted range places the number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. between 10.5 million and 12 million24. Keep in mind that these figures are subject to change due to various factors, including border policies and demographic shifts.

Gag orders on a defendant are as unconstitutional as it gets. Show us a single case where the defendant in a criminal trial was not allowed to discuss the case.

Dumbfuck, the SCOTUS is tasked with interpreting the constitutionality of court rulings. You're not. You're a nobody. And the SCOTUS has upheld court ordered gag orders as constitutional. So fuck your feelings.

You are wrong, and you cannot get away from the numbers.

Estimates of the number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. vary, but here are some figures:

1. FactCheck.org reports that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, approximately 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S., while 2.8 million have been removed or expelled. These figures include both recent encounters and historical cases1.
  2. According to the Brookings Institution, the range of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. is 10.5 million to 12 million, which represents approximately 3.2% to 3.6% of the population2.
  3. A Yale study using mathematical modeling suggests that the actual undocumented immigrant population may be more than 22 million. However, this estimate is higher than generally accepted figures3.
  4. Pew Research Center estimates that the unauthorized immigrant population in the U.S. reached 10.5 million in 2021, a modest increase over 2019 but nearly identical to 2017. The number remains below its peak of 12.2 million in 20074.
In summary, while there is some variation in estimates, the most widely accepted range places the number of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. between 10.5 million and 12 million24. Keep in mind that these figures are subject to change due to various factors, including border policies and demographic shifts.

According to that cretin, over 40 million illegals came into the country during Trump's 4 years.

Dumbfuck, the SCOTUS is tasked with interpreting the constitutionality of court rulings. You're not. You're a nobody. And the SCOTUS has upheld court ordered gag orders as constitutional. So fuck your feelings.
Not for defendants in a criminal trial. Give us an example of a defendant being told he can't discuss his case.

It just keeps getting crazier. We found out a few days ago that the FBI was authorized to shoot trump at the Mar-a-Lago raid and now the govt says trump can't talk about that!!

There is nothing crazy about this.

Forum List

Back