6 Police Officers Across the US Were Charged with Murder This Week, Proving Strength of Protests

You think by saying gangs are a problem somehow that means there is less than a ton of outrage?

A "ton" of outrage? You talk like a high school kid.

There isn't mass outrage. The media covers the ones who are mad....because they need drama to get ratings.

America's silent majority don't care. Sorry. It's not a national crisis. It's not a crisis for any single city or county in America.

You are too young or uneducated to understand. I've come to accept that by debating you. You respond based on feelings and emotions....not logic or context.

Media generated riots? Rlmao

How about anger generated riots? Huh?

Anger about what? Huh? HUH?

Oh nothing, just killing and unarmed someone in cold blood...you know, petty stuff like life and shit.

Oh no....killing an unarmed person in cold blood...with no legitimate claim of self defense!!! That's horrible.

How many of those happened? 1000? 5000? Let's see.....North Charleston. Cincinnati. Ummmm......umm....Albequerqu and Georgia. Let's see.......there's um....yeah....like SO MANY of them tens of thousands!!!

How many?

To many enough for the people to be angry in droves. Sorry reality upsets you.

How many? Less than 20.

TOO Many...thats how many.

People are angry because of the reality of social media.

Another word jumble response. Oh people are mad at the reality of social media....Meaning social media exists and they are mad? This is when you know someone has nothing they respond with phrases like "reality of social media".

Half our country was in a 3 day panic frenzy over a big cat in Africa. We've become an outrage addicted society.

So? People are outraged at police killing people. MAybe you think thats wrong but the best news is...you're not in charge of feelings.

You have never....and cant...provide numbers. Because the numbers don't support your claim that we have some police crisis. We dont. It's the opposite. Police do an incredible job day to day in this country. But....like the lion incident....only takes 1 video to make a million potential rioters get an instant outrage kick.

The silent majority of America....doesn't give a fuck because they see it for what it really is. It's why they care more about tonight's Bengals vs Bucs NFL preseason game than whatever police outrage is brewing on Twitter.

Of course I cant provide numbers that would make you concerned. You're the fox and me showing you fox attacks dont mean dick to you...but the chickens care a whole lot more because they have skin in the game. So of course YOU dont think its a problem...you're a cop who most likely will never be on the receiving end of one of these assholes. But the people who most likely WILL BE confronted dont trust them.

You can put that through your calculator all you want but feelings dont work that way. "Hey you cant tell me how many of your chicken bros have died from fox attacks, sure you've seen it happen! Sure you can die! Or even be taken to fox prison! But but just CALM DOWN its OK"

So in short.....

I'm not a criminal and I'd never attack a cop....so I don't know what it's like. Yep. You're right.

You think by saying gangs are a problem somehow that means there is less than a ton of outrage?

I haven't seen anti gang riots. Show me the gang outrage.

First you said outrage now you're saying riots. Do you want to sit the goal posts down or keep running with it?

With liberals....there's no difference. You idiots will burn a city down over anything. I'm surprised yall didn't burn Minnesota to honor Cecil

First you said outrage now you're saying riots. Do you want to sit the goal posts down or keep running with it?

With liberals....there's no difference. You idiots will burn a city down over anything. I'm surprised yall didn't burn Minnesota to honor Cecil

Clearly there is a difference or else I wouldnt ask the question silly goose. Brain is a big boy.

Show me the outrage. Don't really care the form of it. I don't see an anti gang movement like black lives matter either.

Clearly there is a difference or else I wouldnt ask the question silly goose. Brain is a big boy.

Liberal outrage always leads to riots. There's no difference.

Show me the outrage. Don't really care the form of it. I don't see an anti gang movement like black lives matter either.
141201_POL_TownMeeting.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Guests listen to speakers at a meeting hosted by Rev. Al Sharpton to address the gun violence that is plaguing many of Chicago’s black neighborhoods on Dec. 19, 2013.

Good enough, or are you going to pick up that goal post again and ask for something more specific?

Guests listen to speakers at a meeting hosted by Rev. Al Sharpton to address the gun violence that is plaguing many of Chicago’s black neighborhoods on Dec. 19, 2013.

Good enough, or are you going to pick up that goal post again and ask for something more specific?

How many attended? Link? Sharpton seems way more vocal on cops.

To be fair....the MEDIA is more vocal on cops. The media doesn't cover the anti gang events black folks have. They have them. I attended several in Atlanta.

But the media wants drama. Bad cops. Black violence. And the middle class white lady who has to drive between the two on the way to work.....she is their target audience. They want those viewers scared or mad. Either emotion will work.

So to that....neither cops nor good black folks get a fair shake in the media.

First, do you see the outrage now? Or will the number in attendance determine if you can see it? Sharpton is vocal about a lot of stuff but be sure to dont forget, theres the outrage you said doesnt exist. Can you see it now?

To be fair....the MEDIA is more vocal on cops. The media doesn't cover the anti gang events black folks have. They have them. I attended several in Atlanta.

But the media wants drama. Bad cops. Black violence. And the middle class white lady who has to drive between the two on the way to work.....she is their target audience. They want those viewers scared or mad. Either emotion will work.

So to that....neither cops nor good black folks get a fair shake in the media.

Shame. It's a big distraction from the real problem.

First, do you see the outrage now? Or will the number in attendance determine if you can see it? Sharpton is vocal about a lot of stuff but be sure to dont forget, theres the outrage you said doesnt exist. Can you see it now?

I wouldn't say I have seen outrage, no. Somebody speaking on the issue almost 2 years ago isn't what I'd call outrage.

Why does the criminal shot in ferguson get more outrage than the 9 year old killed by gangs?

I wouldn't say I have seen outrage, no. Somebody speaking on the issue almost 2 years ago isn't what I'd call outrage.

So again, what specifics are you looking for? A specific number of people? A specific amount of time? Thats why I asked in the beginning because you'll never see the outrage with the goal posts on your back like that.

If you have specifics I can show you those unless you just go straight silly with it.

Why does the criminal shot in ferguson get more outrage than the 9 year old killed by gangs?

Just tell me what needs to happen to show you that outrage is real. Any specifics? Does it have to be millions of people marching within the last like 2 months?

Half a million in 6 weeks? Spit it out

So again, what specifics are you looking for? A specific number of people? A specific amount of time? Thats why I asked in the beginning because you'll never see the outrage with the goal posts on your back like that.

If you have specifics I can show you those unless you just go straight silly with it.

Well so far your gang outrage is dwarfed by the cop outrage.

Just tell me what needs to happen to show you that outrage is real. Any specifics? Does it have to be millions of people marching within the last like 2 months?

What's the biggest thing you have? That would seem like the way to start. We have seen the Riots and the movement. What is the biggest anti gang thing you have?

What's the biggest thing you have? That would seem like the way to start. We have seen the Riots and the movement. What is the biggest anti gang thing you have?

If you told me then I can present it, I'm not interested in "a start" since we're already here. But its clear that no matter what I show, where it happens or when it will never be enough to beat the idea already in your head that no one cares. I mean you said it, I said you were wrong and proved it and your response so far has been "Yeah, but...."

Sorry bud, I saw through your excuse as soon as you said it. The information is out there but liek the article says:

Actually, Blacks Do Care About Black Crime

You may not have noticed black protests against crime, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t happened.

Forum List

Back