5% of the population gets 65% attention. Gays and other perverts.

e1c49d3c1717127ce89f3f05122e7eda.gif

I know what you mean.

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?
Don't forget the peoples of struggle and triumph.

The mud folk.

shh I am part of the HUGE straight heterosexual majority, those people that liberals like to ignore. Or demonize. Just us 95% or more of us that don't identify as trans or gay, those HUGE 5% getting 95% of the media attention, remind me WHY?
They are a smaller percentage than that. They need to adjust to society and STFU.

Because the right wing media is OBSESSED with gays and trannies. Out here in the real world, we don't talk about gays and trannies at all, because they're not a problem.

American conservatives will not fucking shut up about gay rights, bathrooms, trannies. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There is not a leftist on this board who has started a thread on trannies in bathrooms. Or "sexual grooming".

Why can you not let people live their own lives in peace???

You pay 95% of your people attention to gays and perverts. Where do you live? Sounds horrible. I'm straight. I don't see read or hear 95% attention to gays and perverts. Most of what I see read and hear in politics, crime, and lately supreme court rulings. Either you're stuck in a rut and have gays and perverts on your mind, or somebody is gas lighting the hell out of you, or you really need to move.

You pay 95% of your people attention to gays and perverts. Where do you live? Sounds horrible. I'm straight. I don't see read or hear 95% attention to gays and perverts. Most of what I see read and hear in politics, crime, and lately supreme court rulings. Either you're stuck in a rut and have gays and perverts on your mind, or somebody is gas lighting the hell out of you, or you really need to move.
This might be the most ineffective attempt that allyship I've seen in a long time.

Because the right wing media is OBSESSED with gays and trannies. Out here in the real world, we don't talk about gays and trannies at all, because they're not a problem.

American conservatives will not fucking shut up about gay rights, bathrooms, trannies. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There is not a leftist on this board who has started a thread on trannies in bathrooms. Or "sexual grooming".

Why can you not let people live their own lives in peace???
Actually, its the Dems that are obsessed with gays and tans, all 3 of them. Trans are like .01 % of the populace, and until democrats made them an issue nobody cared one way or the other. My brother in law, er, sister in law is trans. Who cares?

No, it's the Democrats and the MSM that gives us this wonderful Gay agenda so much gravitas. So, what planet do you live on that you didn't notice this?

Whatever happened to cross-dressers? Is that still a thing? Only hear about trans and drag queens.

Um quite the opposite. Gays and trans are cosmic fluff. .05%. A little more than nothing. Nobody but democrats make this the be-all- end all issue. Nobody cares. Why is this even an issue? Who are you fighting against?

No, it's the Democrats and the MSM that gives us this wonderful Gay agenda so much gravitas. So, what planet do you live on that you didn't notice this?
Busy going on with my life, I guess. You really just don't that many either gay pride or pervert parades in down town Jackson, TN. I just got back from a 4th of July celebration, with pool party, slow smoked ribs, potato salad, lots of beer, kids shooting fireworks, family corn hole tournament and a huge fireworks display at the lake, watching from camp chairs and golf carts as far as the eye can see, a good time being had by all, no a pervert demonstration in sight. You really need to friggin move, I swear to you. Most of the rest of us are fine. No perves in our faces. Life is good.

Is it because your head is made out of bubble wrap that is cut a few inches short?
It's because her head is sewn on correctly.

Most people, including a lot of queers, don't define themselves by something they naturally do. Many queers simply live their lives content with themselves and confident with their life style. It's the noisy, loud mouth ugly freaks of nature who repulse most people that demand recognition and attention. Everyone else define themselves by what they've accomplished or what they're proud of.

No one calls themselves a cock sucker. Not even cock suckers.

Forum List

Back