Wha ...wha ...why...WHY!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Why are these sicko freaks allowed around kids ?

s,msmsmsmsmms.jpg

Theyre not all bad people is not an excuse .....so why are the new catholic priests allowed?
What consenting adults do I could care less
Can't leave the kids out of it can ya ya sicko freaks

As to the WHY, it is all about virtue signaling.

It doesn't make any difference to Woke fundamentalists whether or not anything is actually virtuous, only that they are rewarded by their peers for supporting it and exposing children to as many drag queens and trannies as they can is now one of the ways they seek acceptance as virtuous people.

It acts as a very basic conditioned response, really, in that stupid people lacking self-esteem seek approval from others and are then rewarded with such when they expose children to drag queens and trannies. You see, instead of allowing children to do things suitable for CHILDREN, they want to bring them into the adult sexual world in their misguided search for acceptance.

This has nothing to do with drag, and everything to do with being a pedophile.
Have you met many trans people? Have you ever met a single one who was normal and sane? Working in Seattle clubs i saw it all. Ive met many trans people, and every last one of them is off. You can tell within 20 seconds of speaking with them that they are off. Transgenderism is almost certainly a form of mental illness. I know people like to demonize trans people, but i dont, but im also going to call a spade a spade. Almost all trans people have serious mental issues.

Have you met many trans people? Have you ever met a single one who was normal and sane? Working in Seattle clubs i saw it all. Ive met many trans people, and every last one of them is off. You can tell within 20 seconds of speaking with them that they are off. Transgenderism is almost certainly a form of mental illness. I know people like to demonize trans people, but i dont, but im also going to call a spade a spade. Almost all trans people have serious mental issues.
It's odd how quickly we have gone from tolerance to promotion.

It's not enough these days to say "Well, yeah, these people are odd and seem confused to be, but they should just be allowed to go about their daily lives free from the fear of being attacked". No, they have to be held up as the veritable paragons of everything we could ever hope to be, instead.

This happens with just about all things woke and p.c. in that there is such an overcompensation that it becomes almost the stuff of cult-like insanity.

It's odd how quickly we have gone from tolerance to promotion.

It's not enough these days to say "Well, yeah, these people are odd and seem confused to be, but they should just be allowed to go about their daily lives free from the fear of being attacked". No, they have to be held up as the veritable paragons of everything we could ever hope to be, instead.

This happens with just about all things woke and p.c. in that there is such an overcompensation that it becomes almost the stuff of cult-like insanity.
I know people are going to mistake this as me trying to stick it to the "sick trans people", but i truly do feel bad for them. They have tough lives.

Im fairly certain that someday they are going to categorize transgenderism as a form of mental illness. When that happens, they are going to look back at this time and think of us as primitive for encouraging them to wear dresses and get sex changes. They will see it as the same thing as leeching.

Encouraging trans people to wear dresses is probably no different than telling a schizophrenic that the voices in their head are real and that they should do what the voices say.

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of counselling was given to the kids exactly?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back