4 years of trump quite in the middle East but now they are fighting again.

Unless you get it back. Sounds like the Arab, British, Roman etc empires all tried to conquer it, but in the end the jewish people won out. Now the Demafascist and their terrorist allies in Iran want to destroy it, largely because of their bigotry against Jews...
They won out because of the British.

What drugs are you on? Under Trump the war in Yemen escalated three fold. Syria was a disaster with Trump giving his blessing to barrel bomb their own people. ISIS took over the border regions with Turkey and Syria. Israel escalated its genocide on the Palestinians. Troops were still being lost in Afghanistan. Four Green Berets were killed in Africa after Trump left them there to die. Putin was expanding with in Ukraine while Trump was trying to kneecap NATO and our troops in Germany.

What a traitorous piece of shit Trump is.
FACTS!!!

No peace ever happened as I have posted proof of.
Nah peace did happen...numerous peace accords signed.

Was there ever peace between the demafascist, iran and Assad? clearly not....but in other place certainly.

"been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades." - Robert Gates, on Xiden

But no shots fired for the four years of Trump.

LIAR

1659971301450.png

Their is no need to attack someone over race. You're just as bad as IM2
I didn't attack anyone over race you lying moron. I simply answered the racists question. In your pea brain using the word negro triggers you something fierce doesn't it?

Middle Eas

From your earlier source it said a verity of countries make up the middle East and northern africa.try not to be so ignorant next time.

I didn't attack anyone over race you lying moron. I simply answered the racists question. In your pea brain using the word negro triggers you something fierce doesn't it?
Yes you did. Negro or n|gger each is as disparaging as the other.

OP bragging on Trump about the quiet in the middle east. Trump was saving it all up for his attack on our country on January 6th. I did say our country, not trump's country. He showed us where his allegiance is. His allegiance is to Donald Trump, period.

Forum List

Back