4 years of trump quite in the middle East but now they are fighting again.

Jared did the same in Saudi Arabia. How is you can only see it happening to one but not all? Hunter was not a member of the administration yet Jared was.
Next are you going to tell me that there was Trump Russian collusion?

No, The Kingdom of Israel was destroyed around 720 BCE when it was conquered by the Neo-Assyrian Empire. While the Kingdom of Judah remained intact during this time, it became a client state of first the Neo-Assyrian Empire and then the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Israel_and_Judah

In 587 BCE, Nebuchadnezzar II besieged and destroyed Jerusalem, bringing an end to the kingdom. A large number of Judeans was exiled to Babylon, and the fallen kingdom was then annexed as a Babylonian province.
Yes Israel has been conquored at different times by Arabs, even the Brits, but it always remained Israel.

But you people try to claim that nothing happened in the ME during Trump, which is not true.
I never claimed nothing happened....obviously there was a lot of Obama's wars that needed to be ended, the ISIS caliphate, etc.

Winning and peace deals is what happened.

Once you lose your kingdom the kingdom no longer exist.
Unless you get it back. Sounds like the Arab, British, Roman etc empires all tried to conquer it, but in the end the jewish people won out. Now the Demafascist and their terrorist allies in Iran want to destroy it, largely because of their bigotry against Jews...

Forum List

Back