Instead of Tracking Down 300 Americans Who Stood Around At The Capitol On 6 Jan, Are They Looking For These Guys?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Here's another high-end, $2 Million Dollar smash-and-grab heist....

Due to insane liberal policies, practices, etc... of allowing organized groups to individuals to steal and pretty much pay no penalty this happens alot.

How about we go after these douche bags?

God forbid we make the country safer....

FBI Facial recognition technology doesn't work well with black faces. It is the same reason that a lot of recycling places don't except black plastic food trays. It is a glitch in the technology.

Yea, I wonder why the cops aren't even looking for these people??

Because everyone knows, if you arrest J6 rioters -- you can't arrest diamond thieves...

I wonder why Trumpers are so triggered about rioters being arrested -- weren't they Antifa anyway?

The blob supporters were hunted down like dogs. The jewel theives will get theirs as well.

Both deserve all the pain they have coming to them. It's fun to watch the manly men who brought the Confederate flag into the capitol squeal like little bitches though. LOL

The blob supporters were hunted down like dogs. The jewel theives will get theirs as well.

Both deserve all the pain they have coming to them. It's fun to watch the manly men who brought the Confederate flag into the capitol squeal like little bitches though. LOL

You give any thought to what the next escalation will be?

It’s not the liberals that turned the police force into a useless rent seeking arrangement. It’s decades of unaccountability from the people who think they do no wrong.

Due to insane liberal policies, practices, etc... of allowing organized groups to individuals to steal and pretty much pay no penalty this happens alot.

Why would the federal government be involved in an NYC robbery?

Do you think they are not trying to go after the smash and steal-ers locally?

Seems a job for local law enforcement, why would the Feds be involved?

So who is more beneficial to society?.....Some pack of feral negro thieves or the white J6 protesters who hold down jobs, pay taxes, and raise families?

The world wonders
J6 insurrectionists :D are more dangerous to our democratic republic! They so easily believed a lie, with no legal facts, and tried to harm our Nation....! This means they have no common sense, or regard for our Nation of laws....and would repeat their crimes again and again, until they destroyed our entire nation.

The other thugs, are local problems, that need local attention!

J6 insurrectionists :D are more dangerous to our democratic republic! They so easily believed a lie, with no legal facts, and tried to harm our Nation....! This means they have no common sense, or regard for our Nation of laws....and would repeat their crimes again and again, until they destroyed our entire nation.

The other thugs, are local problems, that need local attention!

Sure, warriorprincess, you go hug these fine young problems. Let me know how that works out for you.

1659971690821.png

The next lie J6ers choose to believe, without any legal evidence!

SPin noted. YOu really ready for it? Cause you're actively pushing for it. I'm surprised that there seems to be no concern for who might get hurt.

Are you dropping the talking point that we're dangerous? Cause I'm still getting a lot of lefties pushing that line, that we rights are sooooooooo dangerous.

Yet, I mention the next escalation and you seem unconcerned.

Are you so soulless that you don't care about people, even people on your side, getting hurt?

Its a local problem, that should and must be handled locally by law enforcement.

Nonsense. It was a nationwide problem, with riots and violence many if not all states.

YOu are simply minimizing the riots and violence of YOUR side, while panic mongering about the violence on your enemies side.

SPin noted. YOu really ready for it? Cause you're actively pushing for it. I'm surprised that there seems to be no concern for who might get hurt.

Are you dropping the talking point that we're dangerous? Cause I'm still getting a lot of lefties pushing that line, that we rights are sooooooooo dangerous.

Yet, I mention the next escalation and you seem unconcerned.

Are you so soulless that you don't care about people, even people on your side, getting hurt?
You are potentially dangerous....to our Nation's democracy. There's nothing more dangerous to our Nation than a bunch of people so easily duped, by one single demi god like Trump with his minions.

You will cause the next riot or next insurrection, based on lies.....again and again....because y'all no longer have the capability, to rationalize and discern, the facts and truth.....I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now...two years later and you still haven't used a single brain cell of your own to figure out that you've been duped by the big lie and liar....there is no doubt, you are a cult.

You are potentially dangerous....to our Nation's democracy. There's nothing more dangerous to our Nation than a bunch of people so easily duped, by one single demi god like Trump with his minions.

You will cause the next riot or next insurrection, based on lies.....again and again....because y'all no longer have the capability, to rationalize and discern, the facts and truth.....I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now...two years later and you still haven't used a single brain cell of your own to figure out that you've been duped by the big lie and liar....there is no doubt, you are a cult.

You ever look in the mirror?

Be honest.

Forum List

Back