4 years of trump quite in the middle East but now they are fighting again.

My lie? You're the one that said Egypt was part of the middle East so that would make you a liar. You gave me wikipedia 🤣
You posted Al Jazeera 🤣
And some other Arab source 🤣

Yes, you lie

I posted sources that deal with this sort of thing. The US Media tends to ignore it.

Here it is from 3 more sources...be sure to dismiss all of them as well.

My lie? You're the one that said Egypt was part of the middle East so that would make you a liar. You gave me wikipedia 🤣
You posted Al Jazeera 🤣

Here are some more...

Be sure to dismiss them as well.

They are all lying in your fucked up world

You posted Al Jazeera 🤣

Here are some from when there was shooting in 2018.

Yes, you lie

I posted sources that deal with this sort of thing. The US Media tends to ignore it.

Here it is from 3 more sources...be sure to dismiss all of them as well.

Here are some more...

Be sure to dismiss them as well.

They are all lying in your fucked up world

Here are some from when there was shooting in 2018.

Triggered

That's some funny shit. Because if it was true democrat controlled media would have used it just to attack Trump. That's why I call it bullshit.

Yes, a dozen news agencies from around the world, including from Israel itself, lied about two distinct and separate incidents between Israel and Hamas just to make you look bad in a thread on this forum.

But I do thank you for your post, I used them to highlight the mentality of the sheep on this forum. Even when given overwhelming evidence you still deny the facts.

Jo is an idiot
Typical democrat policies. They always start wars to "fix" the economy. Since the vegetable took over, we have shooting wars in Ukraine and Gaza. Threats of war in China/Taiwan, and a resurgence of terrorist activity in Iraq and Afghanistan. Of course this is all a distraction to occupy people's minds so that they aren't looking at the cluster that the current regime and the democrats have done here with their globalist agenda. This is not to mention gas prices, inflation, crime, illegal immigration, rampant government spending, growing government larger than ever, poverty, homelessness, lowered GDP, no foreign policy, draconian health care, and on and on and on.

Still does not cover your lie, I gave you links to shooting in Israel/Gaza Strip and you said not a single shot was fired there during the 4 years of Trump.
If there was an election today, Trump / Biden, Poll show Trump a winner by a 6% margin.

scream.jpg

Typical democrat policies. They always start wars to "fix" the economy. Since the vegetable took over, we have shooting wars in Ukraine and Gaza. Threats of war in China/Taiwan, and a resurgence of terrorist activity in Iraq and Afghanistan. Of course this is all a distraction to occupy people's minds so that they aren't looking at the cluster that the current regime and the democrats have done here with their globalist agenda. This is not to mention gas prices, inflation, crime, illegal immigration, rampant government spending, growing government larger than ever, poverty, homelessness, lowered GDP, no foreign policy, draconian health care, and on and on and on.
I will take mean tweets over war, run away inflation, etc. over Biden any day. I miss Trump

"Our greatest hope is for peace." Those were the words of Donald Trump in a recorded message at the Jerusalem ceremony.

Mr Trump decided to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem because he likes to keep campaign promises made to his base.
He also likes to make big bold historic moves, especially if that means delivering where his predecessors did not.

Trump delivers on his promises and this melts the snowflakes

Peace in the Middle East under Trump

God Bless Trump and his family

TRUMP 2024 MAGAA

I remember Obama and the "red line". Trump delivered Peace. Joe and the war hawks don't want Peace in the Middle East.

turkey and syria aren’t in the middle east one is in europe and one is in africa

additionally the syrian conflict began during the obama regime. trump merely enforce obama’s red line
Aren’t they both technically in the Middle East. I know Turkey is part of the EU, but I still think they are technically in the ME, and so is Syria

Forum List

Back