30 Cities with highest murder rates

And the OP is mysteriously silent after only 5 posters show Murder rate is more about black than red.

I'm silent when I have nothing of substance of offer - unlike most of you on the right.
You're a coward who won't admit the truth.

You're a biddable fool, who believes in alternative facts, aka, propaganda of the self interested industries (coal, oil and guns).

If you believe it to be propaganda then refute that with facts.

If it's racist to tell the truth that black murder rates are extremely disproportionate to their percentage of the population then I guess I'll have to accept that label.

But it seems to me, if you're not allowed to admit there's a problem, there is no way in hell you're ever going to solve it.
Its more about recognizing WHAT is causing the problem. The fools running the high murder rate cities know young black and Hispanic men are the problem, but they won’t admit this. Admission is considered racist.

If it's racist to tell the truth that black murder rates are extremely disproportionate to their percentage of the population then I guess I'll have to accept that label.

But it seems to me, if you're not allowed to admit there's a problem, there is no way in hell you're ever going to solve it.

The issue is not the color of the killer, but what other factors are in play.

It's too simple to blame someone for the color of their skin, when poverty, discrimination, education, parenting, culture, opportunity and racism all factor into the life story of all murderers.

The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

Note the regions, and sorry Donald, San Francisco is not on the list.

Number 30, Stroudsburg, PA has 12.8% black population.

San Francisco has 5.3%.

Statistics show that the more whites and Asians in a city, the safer it is. The more blacks and Latinos....of course more dangerous. Nobody wants to live in a black or Latino neighborhood, everyone wants to live in white neighborhoods.

Think once in a while. Statistics also prove that whites and Asians have higher incomes than blacks and Latinos/Lantinas. Simple Simon theories are lacking in explanations.

The only time that I have been threatened with violence within the last year was by a middle aged white guy wearing a MAGA hat who confronted me in a Circle K gas station, who invited me outside to duke it out over my anti-Trump bumper sticker.

Sounds like you avoid black neighborhoods.

Its more about recognizing WHAT is causing the problem. The fools running the high murder rate cities know young black and Hispanic men are the problem, but they won’t admit this. Admission is considered racist.

Ignorance is bliss, anon.

Number 30, Stroudsburg, PA has 12.8% black population.

San Francisco has 5.3%.

Statistics show that the more whites and Asians in a city, the safer it is. The more blacks and Latinos....of course more dangerous. Nobody wants to live in a black or Latino neighborhood, everyone wants to live in white neighborhoods.

Think once in a while. Statistics also prove that whites and Asians have higher incomes than blacks and Latinos/Lantinas. Simple Simon theories are lacking in explanations.

Some others also show whites and Asians have higher intelligence.

It's too simple to blame someone for the color of their skin, when poverty, discrimination, education, parenting, culture, opportunity and racism all factor into the life story of all murderers.

It is too simple, that way you are doing it. Like no one on our side of the aisle is doing.

Here is a hint. ASK blackrook why he thinks that is happening, instead of assuming you know what he is thinking.

What kind of cherry picking list is this, ass wipe?

SHARE THIS
BREAKING
UW-Madison, UW-Milwaukee face opposite problems: where one falls short, the other succeeds

SPOTLIGHT
  • Apr 15, 2019
Try our online database with nearly 10,000 U.S. city crime statistics.

30. Stroudsburg, PA
upload_2019-9-14_11-27-36.png

Murders per 10K people: 2.63

Total murders: 9

Population: 34,242

By Doug Kerr from Albany, NY, United States - Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Uploaded by GrapedApe, CC BY-SA 2.0,

29. Charleston, West Virginia

Total murders: 13

Population: 49,429

28: Lake Worth, Florida

Total murders: 10

Population: 38,021

27: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Murders per 10K people: 2.65

Total murders: 13

Population: 48,996

26: Kansas City, Missouri

Murders per 10K people: 2.7

Total murders: 129

Population: 478,364

25: East Point, Georgia

Murders per 10K people: 2.79

Total murders: 10

Population: 35,791

Someone said I should be asked why I think blacks have a higher murder rate than people of other races.

If I answered the question, I would be called a racist. Again.

So I'm going to throw the question back.

Why do YOU think blacks have a higher murder rate than people of other races.

Someone said I should be asked why I think blacks have a higher murder rate than people of other races.

Because of their super high illegitimacy rate.

And thanks for asking.

I’ll answer. It’s several factors. They include low IQs due to little education, lack of fathers growing up, drugs, gangs, poverty, hatred.

And the OP is mysteriously silent after only 5 posters show Murder rate is more about black than red.

I'm silent when I have nothing of substance of offer - unlike most of you on the right.
You’re stifled by the empirical because it can’t be refuted.
As a democrat, this is the point at which you’re supposed to make accusations of racism.

I agree with the majority of what you say. However, we know that black and Hispanic police officers are far more likely to use lethal force than white officers.

Why do you think that is?

I agree with the majority of what you say. However, we know that black and Hispanic police officers are far more likely to use lethal force than white officers.

Why do you think that is?

planned oblievance

The only time that I have been threatened with violence within the last year was by a middle aged white guy wearing a MAGA hat who confronted me in a Circle K gas station, who invited me outside to duke it out over my anti-Trump bumper sticker.

Sounds like you avoid black neighborhoods.

I avoid Montana and Idaho, where you have to be a certified RW nut in order to live there.

The OP's attempt to make it a "red" vs. "blue" thing is ridiculous.

The murder rate in America's white neighborhoods is almost non-existent.

Outside black neighborhoods, America is one of the safest nations in the world.
....firearm laws are mostly statewide vs city
very pro-gun Missouri 82% white and 11.5% black has a much higher murder rate than gun controlled New York --63% white and 15% black

.....New York has a larger percentage of blacks yet a MUCH lower murder rate
MO FOUR times higher
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/new-york-population/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/missouri-population/
List of U.S. states by homicide rate - Wikipedia
MO near top--NY low
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

The murders in MO are in the Democrat controlled cities. The white folks live in the country , and seem to be pretty peaceful.
hahahhahahah ..my god
New York is Dem-lower murder rate than Mo
California is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Mo
Los Angeles is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Stl Mo
Chicago is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Stl Mo
etc
hahahhahahahahhahaha

The OP's attempt to make it a "red" vs. "blue" thing is ridiculous.

The murder rate in America's white neighborhoods is almost non-existent.

Outside black neighborhoods, America is one of the safest nations in the world.
....firearm laws are mostly statewide vs city
very pro-gun Missouri 82% white and 11.5% black has a much higher murder rate than gun controlled New York --63% white and 15% black

.....New York has a larger percentage of blacks yet a MUCH lower murder rate
MO FOUR times higher
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/new-york-population/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/missouri-population/
List of U.S. states by homicide rate - Wikipedia
MO near top--NY low
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

The murders in MO are in the Democrat controlled cities. The white folks live in the country , and seem to be pretty peaceful.
hahahhahahah ..my god
New York is Dem-lower murder rate than Mo
California is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Mo
Los Angeles is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Stl Mo
Chicago isDem and has a lower murder rate than Stl Mo
etc
hahahhahahahahhahaha

Look where the murders happen dumbshit.

Forum List

Back