30 Cities with highest murder rates

The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

Note the regions, and sorry Donald, San Francisco is not on the list.

Number 30, Stroudsburg, PA has 12.8% black population.

San Francisco has 5.3%.

Statistics show that the more whites and Asians in a city, the safer it is. The more blacks and Latinos....of course more dangerous. Nobody wants to live in a black or Latino neighborhood, everyone wants to live in white neighborhoods.

If it's racist to tell the truth that black murder rates are extremely disproportionate to their percentage of the population then I guess I'll have to accept that label.

But it seems to me, if you're not allowed to admit there's a problem, there is no way in hell you're ever going to solve it.

You are not the slightest bit interested in "solving it". The Right is well aware that ghetto crime is black on black. It does not affect you at all. It just gives you an opportunity to validate your racist mindset. You guys have tried to do the same about Latinos, and Muslims in America, but that has not been successful for you. Even victims of the natural disaster in the Bahamas have been labeled by you guys. It comes down to, "everybody is a worthless criminal expect people like me".

If it's racist to tell the truth that black murder rates are extremely disproportionate to their percentage of the population then I guess I'll have to accept that label.

But it seems to me, if you're not allowed to admit there's a problem, there is no way in hell you're ever going to solve it.

You are not the slightest bit interested in "solving it". The Right is well aware that ghetto crime is black on black. It does not affect you at all. It just gives you an opportunity to validate your racist mindset. You guys have tried to do the same about Latinos, and Muslims in America, but that has not been successful for you. Even victims of the natural disaster in the Bahamas have been labeled by you guys. It comes down to, "everybody is a worthless criminal expect people like me".

Where did you get the idea that we are not interested in solving it?

And why put solving it in quotes? Dont' YOU want to solve it?

The only time that I have been threatened with violence within the last year was by a middle aged white guy wearing a MAGA hat who confronted me in a Circle K gas station, who invited me outside to duke it out over my anti-Trump bumper sticker.

And the OP is mysteriously silent after only 5 posters show Murder rate is more about black than red.

I'm silent when I have nothing of substance of offer - unlike most of you on the right.
You're a coward who won't admit the truth.
The truth is now racist.
racist1.jpg

The OP's attempt to make it a "red" vs. "blue" thing is ridiculous.

The murder rate in America's white neighborhoods is almost non-existent.

Outside black neighborhoods, America is one of the safest nations in the world.
....firearm laws are mostly statewide vs city
very pro-gun Missouri 82% white and 11.5% black has a much higher murder rate than gun controlled New York --63% white and 15% black

.....New York has a larger percentage of blacks yet a MUCH lower murder rate
MO FOUR times higher
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/new-york-population/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/missouri-population/
List of U.S. states by homicide rate - Wikipedia
MO near top--NY low
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

The murders in MO are in the Democrat controlled cities. The white folks live in the country , and seem to be pretty peaceful.

The only time that I have been threatened with violence within the last year was by a middle aged white guy wearing a MAGA hat who confronted me in a Circle K gas station, who invited me outside to duke it out over my anti-Trump bumper sticker.

Yeah, I will call bullshit on this claim. The only maga hat wearing fools I have ever seen were Democrat operatives trying to make trump supporters sound bad.

There was case after case of these assholes being caught here in Nevada trying to pull that crap.

Yeah, I will call bullshit on this claim. The only maga hat wearing fools I have ever seen were Democrat operatives trying to make trump supporters sound bad.

There was case after case of these assholes being caught here in Nevada trying to pull that crap.

Oh, False Flag! Yeah, you are on to us, now! The guy in the gas station was really a democrat just trying to make Trump look bad by threatening me at 9 PM, with only me, the cashier, and the MAGA guy! Nothing gets by you!

Oh, False Flag! Yeah, you are on to us, now! The guy in the gas station was really a democrat just trying to make me look bad by threatening me at 9 PM, with only me, the cashier, and the MAGA guy! Nothing gets by you!

Yeah, we are. Face it. You people aren't very smart.

Oh, False Flag! Yeah, you are on to us, now! The guy in the gas station was really a democrat just trying to make Trump look bad by threatening me at 9 PM, with only me, the cashier, and the MAGA guy! Nothing gets by you!

Where did you get the idea that we are not interested in solving it?

And why put solving it in quotes? Dont' YOU want to solve it?

Oh, False Flag! Yeah, you are on to us, now! The guy in the gas station was really a democrat just trying to make me look bad by threatening me at 9 PM, with only me, the cashier, and the MAGA guy! Nothing gets by you!

Hey, WW! I just noticed that you are not a mod anymore! At last, I can put you on my "ignore list". Thanks for making my day!

Hey, WW! I just noticed that you are not a mod anymore! At last, I can put you on my "ignore list". Thanks for making my day!

Feel free. Losers, like you, would rather hide then engage in discourse.

Feel free. Losers, like you, would rather hide then engage in discourse.

I think you should use than

And the OP is mysteriously silent after only 5 posters show Murder rate is more about black than red.

I'm silent when I have nothing of substance of offer - unlike most of you on the right.
You're a coward who won't admit the truth.

You're a biddable fool, who believes in alternative facts, aka, propaganda of the self interested industries (coal, oil and guns).

Everyone noticed that you are the one avoiding the facts.

The obvious solution is to get rid of blacks....that is the only way to save America

But people are too much of a coward to admit it, so they make subtle hints instead...I say just come out and admit it and then try to pass laws to make it happen....or shut the fuck up
Are you advocating the Hitler solution?

Sarcasm seems to have gone over you head. Like most trump supporters you lack the ability think outside of the box which is locked by ignorance and bigotry.

The obvious solution is to get rid of blacks....that is the only way to save America

But people are too much of a coward to admit it, so they make subtle hints instead...I say just come out and admit it and then try to pass laws to make it happen....or shut the fuck up
Are you advocating the Hitler solution?

Sarcasm seems to have gone over you head. Like most trump supporters you lack the ability think outside of the box which is locked by ignorance and bigotry.

You are full of ignorance and bigotry. You show it all the time, when you make such hate filled statements about your fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back