23:15 Code red southern Israel

He defended them when they slash open the Fogels, you expect him to condemn them now?

Please.

Like Sherri, he either makes excuses, or gloats.

That should not surprise you

And Billo, as for your claims that Israel shoots at fisherman and farmers for no reason, how many times has this been documented?? I only recall you showing me one propaganda video with some serious faults in it. You make it sound like the when the soldiers wake up in the morning "Hey, lets go shoot farmers and fisherman for absolutely no reason whatsoever!"
Did you move to planet earth?

For what possible reason, would someone shoot at a person fishing?

Think about that, for a minute. They're fishing! Minding their own business, fishing. Then this IDF gunboat comes along and opens fire with a .50 cal as it "drives by", just like they do in East LA.

Why would anyone believe that's what they're doing? Just look at your posts and the posts of all the other pro-Israeli crowd on this issue. No outrage. No interest. Not even a "they did what?" comment. In fact, you're "as a matter of fact" view of this incident, speaks volumes. Treating the shooting of someone fishing, as something normal people would do, shows the world the Palestinian's are not the problem.

The army is called the IDF. Nobody can change their name based on where they are operating. That's not how it works.

I've already responded to the rest of your comments. The whole 'resisting' thing is jibberish. Did you consider suicide bombings as resistance ??

Your WW2 comparison is, as usual, no even comparable to the West Bank. You keep using the Holocaust for your arguments, but what you don't realize is that you're not helping yourself at all.
No one is trying to change their name. They are only a defense force in Israel. They are an occupational force in the OPT.

And Billo, as for your claims that Israel shoots at fisherman and farmers for no reason, how many times has this been documented?? I only recall you showing me one propaganda video with some serious faults in it. You make it sound like the when the soldiers wake up in the morning "Hey, lets go shoot farmers and fisherman for absolutely no reason whatsoever!"

Think about that, for a minute. They're fishing! Minding their own business, fishing. Then this IDF gunboat comes along and opens fire with a .50 cal as it "drives by", just like they do in East LA.

Why would anyone believe that's what they're doing? Just look at your posts and the posts of all the other pro-Israeli crowd on this issue. No outrage. No interest. Not even a "they did what?" comment. In fact, you're "as a matter of fact" view of this incident, speaks volumes. Treating the shooting of someone fishing, as something normal people would do, shows the world the Palestinian's are not the problem.

Still no proof that Israel regularly shoots at fisherman. Looks like more propaganda lies. Nothing new really.
And what posts are you talking about? No outrage over what ?? The pro - Palestinians have no outrage when an Israeli is killed, so I wouldn't really talk.
"No interest. No outrage" Outrage over what ??? Wtf are you talking about ???

With the Palis it's rocket/rockets on a daily basis...... just to think these brutes want peace is a sad joke!

And then they whine when Israel retaliates.

Same old same old !
Are you sure it was retaliation?

Earlier that morning around 8am, the IOF shot 2 Palestinian youths at a peaceful protest.

Two Palestinian youths injured in IOF shooting at protest march in Gaza

[ 18/01/2014 - 07:50 AM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) opened fire at a peaceful march to the east of Gaza on Friday wounding two young men.
Then, at 10pm that evening, Israel gets rockets.

It looks like the Pals were the ones retaliating.

If Israel doesn't want rockets, stop shooting at innocent civilians.
The IDF was employing riot control, Bdildo. They didn't kill anyone. The sandfleas shoot rockets to terrorize, kill indiscriminately and invite retaliation. When these bozos do kill someone and get their asses handed to them, they make a federal case out of it. Go figger.

A single picture shows nothing.
Talk to the person who uploaded it. I don't give a shit what you think about that picture. But I will say your posts and that picture have something in common, you don't show anything, either.

Hamas and iran are trying to "settle differences peacefully"? Do you live on earth, idiot?
Hamas has become more of a political movement, than a terrorist organization and Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. Yeah, that's settling their differences peacefully.

In contrast, it's people like you who've made it clear they don't plan to settle anything peacefully. You don't even know what "peace" is! There isn't a single peaceful post of yours, anywhere at this website.

You're knowledge of history and the facts is non-existent.
Prove it.

You're next two statements are a sign of mental illness:

And:

Either attacking civilians is a war crime, or it is not, make a decision. :cuckoo:
Nationals of a occupational force in the area that is occupied, are not civilians.

The IDF was employing riot control, Bdildo. They didn't kill anyone. The sandfleas shoot rockets to terrorize, kill indiscriminately and invite retaliation. When these bozos do kill someone and get their asses handed to them, they make a federal case out of it. Go figger.
It wasn't a riot, it was a peaceful protest, until the IDF opened up on them with cans of tear gas.

Where's the riot here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrD9hZfExyo]IDF Fire Tear Gas at Journalists - YouTube[/ame]

They're shooting cans of tear gas at journalists and reporters.

What's up with that?

It wasn't a riot, it was a peaceful protest, until the IDF opened up on them with cans of tear gas.

Where's the riot here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrD9hZfExyo]IDF Fire Tear Gas at Journalists - YouTube[/ame]

What's up with that?
Pallywood sensationalism. Why do you defend and excuse terrorists. Trying to win a free vacation to Gitmo?

Where's the riot here?

What's up with that?
Pallywood sensationalism. Why do you defend and excuse terrorists. Trying to win a free vacation to Gitmo?

'Ol Hoss and I don't agree on much except this...Hamas must take a cue and stop allowing indiscriminate attacks with Rockets to non-combatants...They should be arrested and sent to jail for [putting Gaza residents in peril.

I have no use for these dummies.

Reporters are not terrorists.

How can you deny something you're seeing right in front of your face?

Do you think the things you see don't exist? Or didn't happen?

'Ol Hoss and I don't agree on much except this...Hamas must take a cue and stop allowing indiscriminate attacks with Rockets to non-combatants...They should be arrested and sent to jail for [putting Gaza residents in peril.

I don't condone the rocket attacks either and I agree they are war crimes. But the fact remains, most of them land in the open desert without harming anyone and since 2001, have only resulted in 28 deaths. I don't agree people should be talking as though these were ICBM's with nuclear MIRV warheads. And I also don't agree they are the biggest problem in that area, the Israeli occupation is.

Gun running, drug smuggling, slavery, resisting arrest all valid and common acts that even the USA coastguard will shoot at boats engaged in them. The limits of travel are marked very clearly with buoys and the fishermen know they do not cross them. The farmers see marks that limit their movement and know if they cross them it is seen as an hostile act and they will be shot at.

Why would any decent person be shocked at hearing about some Islamic terrorist getting shot while engaging in terrorist activity, specially when the only source is some Islamic terrorist LYING to gain sympathy. We have all seen the pallywood productions and know how much the muslims LIE.

The army is called the IDF. Nobody can change their name based on where they are operating. That's not how it works.

I've already responded to the rest of your comments. The whole 'resisting' thing is jibberish. Did you consider suicide bombings as resistance ??

Your WW2 comparison is, as usual, no even comparable to the West Bank. You keep using the Holocaust for your arguments, but what you don't realize is that you're not helping yourself at all.
No one is trying to change their name. They are only a defense force in Israel. They are an occupational force in the OPT.

According to hamas who rule in gaza Israel is not occupying gaza, so your claim if based on your personal racism. Any act of belligerence from gaza is an act of terrorism under the Geneva conventions.

Hamas has become more of a political movement,

Strike 1.

...and Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

Strike 2. As soon as a poster makes this lunatic claim anywhere, on any forum, they are placed on ignore. Some forums even ban them for doing so, since it is considered obvious trolling.

Nationals of a occupational force in the area that is occupied, are not civilians.

Strike 3. As stupid and incorrect a statement as I've seen on any forum.

You're obviously an idiot, and are now ignored. Bubye, fuckbrain. Enjoy your welfare checks in silence, chimp :cuckoo:

Last edited:
A single picture shows nothing.
Talk to the person who uploaded it. I don't give a shit what you think about that picture. But I will say your posts and that picture have something in common, you don't show anything, either.

Hamas and iran are trying to "settle differences peacefully"? Do you live on earth, idiot?
Hamas has become more of a political movement, than a terrorist organization and Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. Yeah, that's settling their differences peacefully.

In contrast, it's people like you who've made it clear they don't plan to settle anything peacefully. You don't even know what "peace" is! There isn't a single peaceful post of yours, anywhere at this website.

You're knowledge of history and the facts is non-existent.
Prove it.

You're next two statements are a sign of mental illness:

And:

Either attacking civilians is a war crime, or it is not, make a decision. :cuckoo:

Even when the alleged occupied people say that they are not occupied and have not been since August 2005. Who are you to discredit the leaders of gaza and tell them that they are LIARS when they have stated publicly that they are no longer occupied.

Where's the riot here?

What's up with that?

Can you detail were in that disjointed and shaky video any IDF can be seen firing tear gas, or is this another pallywood production like the al dura boy who was allegedly shot by a smart bullet that could track its target around corners and over buildings.

What did we see apart from some people in civvies walking away from a white cloud, then the same people running away as a canister emitted more white smoke. Then we see a man of arab appearance suddenly start to cough violently when he see's the camera while a woman close to him is not affected. We see no sign of anyone firing any weapons at the group so only have your word for it that it was the IDF. It seems that your brainwashing is now complete as you see things that are not there because the imam told you they were there.

Read this and see how much the muslims use smoke and mirrors to con the likes of you

Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables

I don't condone the rocket attacks either and I agree they are war crimes. But the fact remains, most of them land in the open desert without harming anyone and since 2001, have only resulted in 28 deaths. I don't agree people should be talking as though these were ICBM's with nuclear MIRV warheads. And I also don't agree they are the biggest problem in that area, the Israeli occupation is.

Totally irrelevant when taken as a whole, you see the Israelis provide safe rooms and bunkers to protect its citizens from rocket attack. Most of the rockets land close to their intended targets, schools, playgrounds, kindergartens and other place children congregate. The muslims actually put their children on the front line and force them to act as human shields. They do not provide shelters or bunkers for the women and children, only the senior hamas operatives. Since their first use qassams have become more sophisticated and can carry a larger package and many are packed with biological weapons intended to cause as much damage as possible. ( animal and human faeces, rotting meat and surgical waste packed in with nails and shrapnel ) Many Grad rockets are fired into Israel and these are sourced from iran, these have guidance systems and can carry a small nuclear payload if needed. As I keep repeating the gazan leaders have stated that they are no longer occupied so the problem is not down to Israel, it is down to Islamic terrorism

What did we see apart from some people in civvies walking away from a white cloud, then the same people running away as a canister emitted more white smoke. Then we see a man of arab appearance suddenly start to cough violently when he see's the camera while a woman close to him is not affected. We see no sign of anyone firing any weapons at the group so only have your word for it that it was the IDF. It seems that your brainwashing is now complete as you see things that are not there because the imam told you they were there.

Read this and see how much the muslims use smoke and mirrors to con the likes of you

Pallywood: A History | Augean Stables
I particularly liked the one where the dead man, after falling from a stretcher a second time, climbed back onto the stretcher and lit a cigarette. Oscar material!

Forum List

Back