20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

In other words you're just deflecting again because you never answered my question. Again as usual.

You never answer one question. All you do is throw out canned talking points and lies.

Cleanup crews are not going to spend an extra hour to cut a 45 degree angle when they could cut straight through the steel.....not in this big of a cleanup --- no way, no how.
Wrong dumbass gthe cut was made during clean up and it IS standard to cut at an angkle to control the fall. You lied like the cowwardly little weasel you are. You claimed cutting torches leave no molten steel THEY DO

You lied about cranes holding them up and failed to prove it.

You do not gety to ask a question and create fallacies to prevent accurate and factual answers.

I always answer and I always prove you a dumb fuckiung loser.. I do so with FACTS you little faggot.

On the other hand you never prodice anyu evidence what so fucking ever.

They will do that and they did and you got NOTHING bitch

You do not and cannot post a fucking shred of evidence for any of the proven bullshit you pull out of your fat greasy ass and everyone knows it

Wrong dumbass gthe cut was made during clean up and it IS standard to cut at an angkle to control the fall. You lied like the cowwardly little weasel you are. You claimed cutting torches leave no molten steel THEY DO

You lied about cranes holding them up and failed to prove it.

You do not gety to ask a question and create fallacies to prevent accurate and factual answers.

I always answer and I always prove you a dumb fuckiung loser.. I do so with FACTS you little faggot.

On the other hand you never prodice anyu evidence what so fucking ever.

They will do that and they did and you got NOTHING bitch

You do not and cannot post a fucking shred of evidence for any of the proven bullshit you pull out of your fat greasy ass and everyone knows it
Why so angry everyone is wondering ?
I know why you're angry because you were hoping this would all be swept under the rug years ago and the longer it keeps dragging on the more frustrating it is having to repeat the same lies over and over.

Last edited:

Damn! You're a good internet troll! I said I wasn't going to respond to crap like this. Oh well, I guess I'll start over again.

I'll only respond to your imbecilic claims with facts to show you're just making up lies and spreading disinformation. That's been pretty easy thus far.
Yeah he’s a troll alright because of the fact he is a stupid dumbass who feeds trolls from Langley like you taking your bait making you happy he is a dumbass who takes your bait.

i frankly don’t know who’s worse between the two of you trolls,you a paid shill who is paid to come here and post lies on 9/11 going to multiple sites as well everyday like a paid shill would,or him,the only trump supporter I know of that gets angry all the time over any kind of critisem of trump and then has the hypocrisy to send you a pm never telling me to send him a pm again yet goes around always sending me pms all the time when he gets angry at me,hence why I finallly put him on ignore so he can’t do that crap with me anymore.

I could flip a coin on which one of you is the bigger dumbass of the two.he just might win the fact when he gets angry he deflects by bringing an old dead thread you made from years ago to the top again. :cuckoo:

he did that with one poster recently who thought the same thing I did when he did it to me,the guy is creepy in that way.kinda creepy same as you with your lies on 9/11

Last edited:
Yeah he’s a troll alright because of the fact he is a stupid dumbass who feeds trolls from Langley like you taking your bait making you happy he is a dumbass who takes your bait.

i frankly don’t know who’s worse between the two of you trolls,you a paid shill who is paid to come here and post lies on 9/11 going to multiple sites as well everyday like a paid shill would,or him,the only trump supporter I know of that gets angry all the time over any kind of critisem of trump and then has the hypocrisy to send you a pm never telling me to send him a pm again yet goes around always sending me pms all the time when he gets angry at me,hence why I finallly put him on ignore so he can’t do that crap with me anymore.

I could flip a coin on which one of you is the bigger dumbass of the two.he just might win the fact when he gets angry he deflects by bringing an old dead thread you made from years ago to the top again. :cuckoo:

he did that with one poster recently who thought the same thing I did when he did it to me,the guy is creepy in that way.kinda creepy same as you with your lies on 9/11
Your confusion is noted.:20::71:

Why so angry everyone is wondering ?
I know why you're angry because you were hoping this would all be swept under the rug years ago and the longer it keeps dragging on the more frustrating it is having to repeat the same lies over and over.
You are projecting. It is yoiu repeating proven lies gay boy

Bill Clinton allowed Usama Bin Laden to plan that attack for 6 yrs while getting blown. SOB!

Numerous times he could have greased him.

Wish Gore would have won and it would show how glaringly obvious Clinton failed.

But I blame every Clinton voter personally responsible for 911. Everyone who voted Clinton murdered 3000 people
Where's your evidence Clinton allowed that under the assumption he also knew?
I say you are a liar.

Here we Go again. Another conspiracy theory.
You guys never give up. What a way to spend your life. Constant delusions.
What a way to spend your life going around judging others as if you're a superior being..... what a joker.

Proudly proclaiming to be an atheist as if that somehow makes you look smarter than everybody.

Four pretzels and my last 2 nickels says
this cat's a fairy.

Forum List

Back