20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

If most people believe the mainstream bulshit story of what happened they're all living in the alternate Biff Henderson- Back to the Future 2 reality.

And exactly what did happen if the story we are getting is wrong?
Be specific and name names who were involved because I'm saying you are a liar with no evidence of anything?

People are listening and people are starting to ask one more questions 20 years later.

Just like JFK this isn't going away.

And what questions are they asking?
The same questions they are asking about the fraudulent election?

Are they really? I don't think so.

I've been through this with hundreds of far more respectful and immensely more intelligent people ..... you're a troll & a snarky dweeb. Go away.

You've got nothing but conspiracies and have never produced evidence to support one of them.
So stop telling lies because I'll ping you Every time. Call me What you like but nothing will change the fact you are a delusional liar.

I'm not trying to prove anything.
I'm presenting the entire scenario that many people either overlooked or missed because the media did not cover it, the government covered it up ....etc.
You have consistently made assertions which are unsupported by even the slightest shred of evidence. You have repeatedly lied and ran like a cowward when asked for evidence.

You cannot even prove a fucking cover up.

Stop being a weasel and post some evidence you treasonous pig

You have consistently made assertions which are unsupported by even the slightest shred of evidence. You have repeatedly lied and ran like a cowward when asked for evidence.

You cannot even prove a fucking cover up.

Stop being a weasel and post some evidence you treasonous pig

Well said comrade. He's brain dead.
Intellectual vacuum.

Your claims were all disproven so post some fucking evidence.

I havent lied bitch

You have and that is proven now post some evidence YOU HAVE NEVER POSTED ANY

The same debunked and dispereoven videos over and over.

post some evidence you childish bitch
You're a good disinformation robot.... they even have you programmed to misspelled words to make you seem like a real person..... pretty clever I have to admit

You even have people thinking you're a CIA agent.

You're a good disinformation robot.... they even have you programmed to misspelled words to make you seem like a real person..... pretty clever I have to admit

You even have people thinking you're a CIA agent.
No I do not

No one thinks others are a CIA agent they are simply avoiding facts ( just like you ) byu claiming their are such agents when their argument are disproven as yours have been.

I have pointed this out to you many times but being a childish bitch of a liar you keep ignoring facts. The fact is this is an obscure meaningless forum that no one in government gives a damn about. No government agency would give two shits about what some nobody like you says in here.

Especially since you are crushed and debunked by evidence EVERYTIME.

You have been asked to post some evidence hundreds of gtimes yet you neevrr have and you keep psoting the same absurd stupid and disproven assertions . Grow the fuck up and post some evidence or admit you are wrong

Anything can be evidence.
Is the Bible evidence that there is God?
I'm not an atheist but I'd like to see a little more evidence....... still a lot of people think so.

When you repeat something over and over and over people tend to believe it, sometimes even when they see something completely different with their own eyes.

Anything can be evidence.
Is the Bible evidence that there is God?
I'm not an atheist but I'd like to see a little more evidence....... still a lot of people think so.

When you repeat something over and over and over people tend to believe it, sometimes even when they see something completely different with their own eyes.
No anything cannot be evidence.

The bible is absolutely NOT evidence of god anymore than a comic book is evidence of superman,

You are proof to the contrary. You repeat fallacies over and over and no one buys it. They see with their own eyes your claims are bullshit

Forum List

Back