20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

This is the longer version I meant to post.

I've watched the first 8 minutes so far. A so-called "expert" said he had never heard of a high-rise collapsing due to fire.

It took me literally 10 seconds on Google to find two:

If two people arguing opposite sides of a conspiracy theory agree with each other, it becomes a conspiracy hypothesis.

If most people believe the mainstream bulshit story of what happened they're all living in the alternate Biff Henderson- Back to the Future 2 reality.
So, there is conspiracy theory, conspiracy hypothesis, and conspiracy fantasy.

That works.

So, there is conspiracy theory, conspiracy hypothesis, and conspiracy fantasy.

That works.
Something that is even more relevant to events in politics to our world today, and how it affects us today, is both Robert Mueller, and Dr. Fauci helped cover up the players that contributed to who was involved in those events.

Even Senator Patrick Leahy did not buy the narrative of the "sole," perpetrator of the lone nut of the Anthrax attacks. Most Americans don't even have any idea that the Anthrax originated from an American lab. . . Why?

Because of American media.

If someone has a competing narrative to 9/11...I wish they would post it--in reasonable detail. To date, there is no competing narrative. Why? Because the moment they start writing one, it quickly gets sillier and sillier.

People are listening and people are starting to ask one more questions 20 years later.
What a crock! Nobody is asking more questions! It's the same people asking the same tired questions they have been for the past 20 years!

What a crock! Nobody is asking more questions! It's the same people asking the same tired questions they have been for the past 20 years!
Same narrative being parroted from day one.
" you're not with us you're with the terrorists".... that's the crock. That's the deception that needs to end so that America can go back to normal.

Starting with spanking you lying disinformation agent thugs on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back