20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

Now why would you reword your post huh?

I wonder...
Hackers claim to have 'secret' data on 9/11 attacks, seek ransom in Bitcoin You've never answered one of my questions (at least not honestly ) so why should I answer you, troll?

You've never answered one of my questions (at least not honestly ) so why should I answer you, troll?
Oh I've answered your questions honestly, it's just that you don't like my answers because they show how much of an idiot you are. Do we need to revisit your latest claim regarding the supposed "thermite cut" column and the fact that you claimed the picture was taken before the steel was removed? And then I provided proof that your claim was idiotic and then you ran away and had the thread locked.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh I've answered your questions honestly, it's just that you don't like my answers because they show how much of an idiot you are. Do we need to revisit your latest claim regarding the supposed "thermite cut" column and the fact that you claimed the picture was taken before the steel was removed? And then I provided proof that your claim was idiotic and then you ran away and had the thread locked.

I reworded it.... take it however you want z man.
So Angelo...

Why did you reword your post from saying something about "eradicating thugs" thugs like me to "spanking you lying disinformation agent thugs"? Quite a change in meaning don't you think?

;)

Yes, 9/11 was horrible.

The way those 3,000 people died is beyond imagination.

But I think that the current COVID pandemic is an even greater tragedy.

Not only has it killed so many people and destroyed so many economies, but it has torn apart the social fabric of many countries, not the least of which includes the United States.

At a time at which we should all be united, we are all more divided than ever.

So Angelo...

Why did you reword your post from saying something about "eradicating thugs" thugs like me to "spanking you lying disinformation agent thugs"? Quite a change in meaning don't you think?
For your information I edit almost all of my posts..... probably 8 out of 10.

As for what I said in my eyes you are a traitor to this country because you're spreading disinformation and lies ..... these lies took us to war where millions of people died ( 6000 troops) and 65 million are displaced right now since 9/11 you smug piece of shit......good day sir.

I said good day.

Last edited:

As for what I said in my eyes you are a traitor to this country because you're spreading disinformation and lies ..... these lies took us to war where millions of people died ( 6000 troops) and 65 million are displaced right now since 9/11 you smug piece of shit......good day sir.

I said good day.
You mean the proof against the lies and disinformation you are spreading? I've blasted your crap claims so many times I can't even count them anymore.

I said good day.
So you think I should be "eradictated" because you think I'm a "traitor"? Interesting...

I don't really care what you know, or why you think I did anything.

I think you should be suicidal just for being such an asshole. Otherwise you're just another disinformation agent that I have spanked again.
I should be "suicidal" for being an "asshole"?

Hmmmm...

If someone has a competing narrative to 9/11...I wish they would post it--in reasonable detail. To date, there is no competing narrative. Why? Because the moment they start writing one, it quickly gets sillier and sillier.
Already did. Listen to both videos in post #35 as you would an NPR broad cast. Those are just the facts.

Amazing how many people you can keep quiet with access to billions and billions of dollars, and the(abuse of) power of NDA's .
Not amazing at all. Nobody is speaking out in support of your idiotic 9/11 conspiracy claims because they are a bunch of lies and disinformation. Maybe you're being paid by terrorists to be on forums like these to keep people at odds.

Who knows?

Who's the one making threats now , dick face ?

That was a desperate attempt to try and bring me to your level! Do you even know what the definition of "threat" is? Here, let me help you...

1: an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage
2: one that threatens
3: an indication of something impending

Do you see any of that in my post you quoted? No. I didn't think so.

:tomato:I bet this guy is a bundle of joy in real life.
Damn! You're a good internet troll! I said I wasn't going to respond to crap like this. Oh well, I guess I'll start over again.

I'll only respond to your imbecilic claims with facts to show you're just making up lies and spreading disinformation. That's been pretty easy thus far.

Forum List

Back