20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

Pearl Harbor had a greater impact on geo-political military power along with the German/Russian partition of Poland.

It's 47 days away.
And the world still has many unanswered questions.

Bill Clinton allowed Usama Bin Laden to plan that attack for 6 yrs while getting blown. SOB!

Numerous times he could have greased him.

Wish Gore would have won and it would show how glaringly obvious Clinton failed.

But I blame every Clinton voter personally responsible for 911. Everyone who voted Clinton murdered 3000 people

9/11 was Pearl Harbor on steroids
on 9/11 people were going to work. PH was a military base. Why any comparison.

The crippled adultering Ruusevilt knew something was up. He really fucked up. Cripples should not make decisions with lives. That is why they are crippled

Bill Clinton allowed Usama Bin Laden to plan that attack for 6 yrs while getting blown. SOB!

Numerous times he could have greased him.

Wish Gore would have won and it would show how glaringly obvious Clinton failed.

But I blame every Clinton voter personally responsible for 911. Everyone who voted Clinton murdered 3000 people
Clinton was a CIA asset just like bin Laden.
No I didn't just make that s*** up.

The 1992 US presidential election was all about keeping Ross Perot out.

Like I always say, anytime there is chaos, social unrest, or war.
Just scratch the surface a little, and you will find a Jew in the background organizing and funding the event. ... :cool:

1627321218415.png

Clinton was a CIA asset just like bin Laden.
No I didn't just make that s*** up.

The 1992 US presidential election was all about keeping Ross Perot out.
The Clintons and Kennedys were the worst thing to happen to this country, along with that cheating wither legged cripple

Like I always say, anytime there is chaos, social unrest, or war.
Just scratch the surface a little, and you will find a Jew in the background organizing and funding the event. ... :cool:

View attachment 517610
Their were quite a few warning signs leading up to this

again the FBI and CIA were pitted against each other per Clinton

Airline students were only concerned about taking off.....................Hmmmm

That isn't really odd. Why should you worry about landing??? Those SOBs should have been tailed and spied on. This would not have happened

Clinton was mainly responsible. Bin Laden had this planned. Billy could have greased him a couple times

Monica got in the way

Forum List

Back