Core beliefs

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Im guessing that to qualify as a Conspiracy theory expert you have to believe in certain things.

The election was stolen from trump.
Covid is a hoax
Vaccines are bad for you
Climate change is also a hoax
Sandy Hook was a false flag

Im sure that there are others from the nutty fringe.

Do you have to believe all of these or can you pick and choose ?
Does it bother you when reality intrudes on your core beliefs or do you just look for more spurious evidence to back up your insanity ?

For quality CTs ... we need at least 5% inconsistencies ... so something like climate change, which is almost entirely inconsistent, will spawn some amazingly good CTs ... and it helps to have 104% of the world's scientists on the "inside" ...

It's not so much belief as how we think about these matters ... CTs require having "special" access to information and a "special" way to think about this information ... if we look at the lunar transmissions from the late 1960's; and knowing about the super special secret satellites between us and the Moon; our special way of thinking automatically gives us the fact that these transmissions originated on Earth and were just bounced back to look like they came from the Moon ... easy peasy ... just edit out Buzz Aldrin's complaints about cheapskate NASA putting them up in a lousy Motel 6 up in the Valley instead of down on the beach ...

Another measure of quality CTs is how many people are in the inside ... we're close to 200 million folks propagating the stolen election CT: all postal workers, all sitting judges, all college professors, the entirety of the United Nations, everyone who lives within twenty miles of voting stations, Xerox Inc, the list goes on ...

The JFK CT still reigns supreme ... the gunshots were still echoing around Dalley Plaza when all of us, all 4.5 billion, agreed that Moscow was blameless ... the Warren Commission was given their agenda ... pure coincidence they were right ...

Important to note here: A CT can only exist in the absence of an actual conspiracy ... Watergate makes for a piss poor CT ...

Im guessing that to qualify as a Conspiracy theory expert you have to believe in certain things.

Covid is a hoax
Vaccines are bad for you

Does it bother you when reality intrudes on your core beliefs or do you just look for more spurious evidence to back up your insanity ?

Tell us about how men can give birth!

Covid is a hoax
Vaccines are bad for you

I think you get to pick and choose, without necessarily losing your secret decoder ring. BTW, you left out the Kennedy assasination, 911 and several others.

For quality CTs ... we need at least 5% inconsistencies ... so something like climate change, which is almost entirely inconsistent, will spawn some amazingly good CTs ... and it helps to have 104% of the world's scientists on the "inside" ...

It's not so much belief as how we think about these matters ... CTs require having "special" access to information and a "special" way to think about this information ... if we look at the lunar transmissions from the late 1960's; and knowing about the super special secret satellites between us and the Moon; our special way of thinking automatically gives us the fact that these transmissions originated on Earth and were just bounced back to look like they came from the Moon ... easy peasy ... just edit out Buzz Aldrin's complaints about cheapskate NASA putting them up in a lousy Motel 6 up in the Valley instead of down on the beach ...

Another measure of quality CTs is how many people are in the inside ... we're close to 200 million folks propagating the stolen election CT: all postal workers, all sitting judges, all college professors, the entirety of the United Nations, everyone who lives within twenty miles of voting stations, Xerox Inc, the list goes on ...

The JFK CT still reigns supreme ... the gunshots were still echoing around Dalley Plaza when all of us, all 4.5 billion, agreed that Moscow was blameless ... the Warren Commission was given their agenda ... pure coincidence they were right ...

Important to note here: A CT can only exist in the absence of an actual conspiracy ... Watergate makes for a piss poor CT ...
I think you require a certain mindset and are probably damaged in some way. An ability to discount all received wisdom but explicitly believe obscure videos from the darker corners of the web also helps. Capricorn One has a lot to answer for.

I think you get to pick and choose, without necessarily losing your secret decoder ring. BTW, you left out the Kennedy assasination, 911 and several others.
Is Diana a part of this as well ? She is certainly the poster girl for nuttiness over here.

Young people should be discouraging old people from getting the Covid vaccine ... it's only old people who die from Covid ... and young people need to do something to save Social Security ... just an idea ... a "special" way to think about it ... [giggle] ...

Covid is a hoax
Vaccines are bad for you

You can pick and choose. We have those that believe Bush was behind 911, Bush stole both the 2000 and 2004 elections. JFK was shot by more than one person, the NFL season is rigged, we never landed on the moon, the Holocaust was fake, Covid was caused by Trump and on and on. If you make it up, it will probably fly.

You can pick and choose. We have those that believe Bush was behind 911, Bush stole both the 2000 and 2004 elections. JFK was shot by more than one person, the NFL season is rigged, we never landed on the moon, the Holocaust was fake, Covid was caused by Trump and on and on. If you make it up, it will probably fly.
Thats a scary list.911 was obviously a terror attack so I cant see that holding water. The moon landing seemed real to me and I cant see it a hoax or we would have been told by now. Holocaust was real, my Taid liberated Belsen and he saw it.

JFK is an outlier. that film was really persuasive.

These people seem to appear at any tragedy with an alternate take. One day there will be a real scandal and nobody will believe them.

What about bigfoot ? Im desperate to believe that one.

Thats a scary list.911 was obviously a terror attack so I cant see that holding water. The moon landing seemed real to me and I cant see it a hoax or we would have been told by now. Holocaust was real, my Taid liberated Belsen and he saw it.

JFK is an outlier. that film was really persuasive.

These people seem to appear at any tragedy with an alternate take. One day there will be a real scandal and nobody will believe them.

What about bigfoot ? Im desperate to believe that one.
No bigfoot, no Bermuda Triangle, no Loch Ness Monster, just over active imaginations. To me Kennedy was a mob it and there was only one shooter. My dad liberated a concentration camp and he never forgot what he saw and the terrible conditions the people were in.

No bigfoot, no Bermuda Triangle, no Loch Ness Monster, just over active imaginations. To me Kennedy was a mob it and there was only one shooter. My dad liberated a concentration camp and he never forgot what he saw and the terrible conditions the people were in.

And yet the DemoKKKrats have not one, not two, but THREE documented Holocaust deniers currently serving in Congress (with probably a dozen more who won't admit it in public).

Covid is a hoax
Vaccines are bad for you

You left out RUSSIA STOLE THE 2016 ELECTION FROM HILLARY!!, chunkhead.

And yet the DemoKKKrats have not one, not two, but THREE documented Holocaust deniers currently serving in Congress (with probably a dozen more who won't admit it in public).
Can't help it that Democrats are dumb as nails when it comes to the Holocaust. They believe only in what advances their agenda. The odd thing is their ideas of reality change all the time.

Forum List

Back