20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

No anything cannot be evidence.

The bible is absolutely NOT evidence of god anymore than a comic book is evidence of superman,

You are proof to the contrary. You repeat fallacies over and over and no one buys it. They see with their own eyes your claims are bullshit
Well I'll wait and see if they tell me that, these other people you refer to.

Well I'll wait and see if they tell me that, these other people you refer to.
They have been doing so for years.

You kjeep repating the same crap with no evidence.

The only people saying otherwise are proven morons like LARM and Kokomo who do gthe same thing and get crushed and disproven

Posting a video of interviews of people at Ground Zero is me making assertions ? These are witnesses of evidence otherwise known as conspiracy theorists in your world.
Stating the government was stolen is making an assertions you stupid fool

You have no fucking evidence.

Over and over. You have no evidence and keep posting the same debunked crap.

Buildings ALWAYS have ex-plosions going off when fire spreads. The larger the building the more explosions will happen and the louder they will be.

You have no evidence.

Post some fucking evidence you childish piece of shit

We have two pages of information and five pages of troll clutter..... this is why they put Soup Nazi and people like him here to clutter up the threads with they're old disruptive talking points, spread disinformation and otherwise cover the whole thing up... that's their job. Since 9/11 that's their job.

They probably work for some cybersecurity firm like Coalfire.

We have two pages of information and five pages of troll clutter..... this is why they put Soup Nazi and people like him here to clutter up the threads with they're old disruptive talking points, spread disinformation and otherwise cover the whole thing up... that's their job. Since 9/11 that's their job.

They probably work for some cybersecurity firm like Coalfire.
The troll clutter is yours .

You have no information. You have accusations and claims without the slightest speck of supporting evidence.

Your claims have been disproven by factual information

There are no disinformation agents you gullible fool. What they FUCK makes you think you are so damned important that anyone would bother paying someone to correct your fucking lies? One more time boy explain why anyone would care about an obscure LOSER like you on this no where, unimporant forum.

Justify your self you stupid asswipe

9\11 is the whole reason conspiracy boards were created.

See how angry Soupnazi630 is ?
That's the result of lying day after day, year after year, spewing the same talking points over and over.

Give it up soupy..... the truth will set you free.
Wrong moron.

Conspiracy boards were around long before 911 the conspiracy theory dumbfucks simply argued about JFK and lost those arguments like the do 911. Or any other lame conspiracy theory.

You do INDEED spew the same debunked and disproven claims over and over. You assume everyone will forget how you have been disproven and you always run like a coward from backing up your claims with evidence.

I state the truth and make a fool of you that is fact. You are a prisoner of your own stupidity.

Wrong moron.

Conspiracy boards were around long before 911 the conspiracy theory dumbfucks simply argued about JFK and lost those arguments like the do 911. Or any other lame conspiracy theory.

You do INDEED spew the same debunked and disproven claims over and over. You assume everyone will forget how you have been disproven and you always run like a coward from backing up your claims with evidence.

I state the truth and make a fool of you that is fact. You are a prisoner of your own stupidity.
ROTFLMAO
There was no such thing as conspiracy theory forums on internet news boards until well after 9/11.

When the internet first took off was around 2004. Up until that point the few people with computers still had dial-up and there were no smartphones yet.

Mueller..... where have we heard that name before ? ( oh yeah I think there's a dildo called the big black Muler......soupy told me about it )

Having started as FBI director exactly a week before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Mueller found himself charged with reshaping the FBI from a domestic crime-fighting force into a counterintelligence service with a key role in combating terrorism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back