20th anniversary of the day the world changed.

Already did. Listen to both videos in post #35 as you would an NPR broad cast. Those are just the facts.

YOUR narrative isn't in a video....much less two of them. Simply write down what you think happened in some detail. Just like 7 or 8 sentences. No big deal.

In 20 years, nobody has ever done that.

YOUR narrative isn't in a video....much less two of them. Simply write down what you think happened in some detail. Just like 7 or 8 sentences. No big deal.

In 20 years, nobody has ever done that.
The fact that 9/11- Conspiracy Theory Board trolls like you have been around since at least 2004 that I'm aware of, is telling enough for most people.

That would make a good grill.

43069c7aa85da8f660142735ebd5521a.jpg

Clinton was a CIA asset just like bin Laden.
No I didn't just make that s*** up.

The 1992 US presidential election was all about keeping Ross Perot out.
Yes you made that shit up like you do with all of your claims about 911

Same narrative being parroted from day one.
" you're not with us you're with the terrorists".... that's the crock. That's the deception that needs to end so that America can go back to normal.

Starting with spanking you lying disinformation agent thugs on a daily basis.
You spank no one boy. You are owned and proven wrong on all these threads.

There are no agents in here you twit.

They were donme during the clean up
Whatever you say, Hoss.
I can't wait for you to explain to the kids why they would go to the trouble of the extra length of cutting when normally during cleanup it's the straightest line shortest distance between two points.

Don't try the" so the columns would fall over" bit.... there's absolutely no need for them to make the columns fall over timber- style when they're being held up by cranes.

Not only that, cutting torches don't leave molten steel behind ....as you see happened in that picture.

Pearl Harbor had a greater impact on geo-political military power along with the German/Russian partition of Poland.

Bot were visual turning points. But Pearl Harbor was a part of something happening already. And US involvement was inevitable. 9/11 changed things because of the US's response to it. It didn't have to be the way it was. A different president might have made it much different.

Whatever you say, Hoss.
I can't wait for you to explain to the kids why they would go to the trouble of the extra length of cutting when normally during cleanup it's the straightest line shortest distance between two points.

Don't try the" so the columns would fall over" bit.... there's absolutely no need for them to make the columns fall over timber- style when they're being held up by cranes.

Not only that, cutting torches don't leave molten steel behind ....as you see happened in that picture.
Cutting tgorches absolutely do leave molten steel behind.

They were not held up by cranes. As always you dream up lies to support your debunked claims you stupid fool

None of them are holding up beams as they are being cut in this picture, which is what you claimed.

Another massive failure for you
In other words you're just deflecting again because you never answered my question. Again as usual.

You never answer one question. All you do is throw out canned talking points and lies.

Cleanup crews are not going to spend an extra hour to cut a 45 degree angle when they could cut straight through the steel.....not in this big of a cleanup --- no way, no how.

Forum List

Back