2 Texas cops killed !!

Something I don't like happened and everyone I don't like is guilty. Simpletons.
No no no crime lover, the scum who did it and democrats perpetuating this climate of hate.
Next time some dipshit drives through protestors you'll understand when I blame it on republicans at large.
don't protest in the fucking street. you have a right to protest, you don't have a right to make me do it with you.

respect others if you want any respect at all.,
You still don't understand that these protests never had to happen. No one ever listens to the black community until they protest. Even then there are people who will never listen. You are one of them.
you still don't understand - i am not buying that crap. just because you sold your testicle to the left doesn't mean all should follow.

what *exactly* should be changed in order to "honor" their request and get the violence to stop? EVEN WHEN the violence is just people beating the shit out of others because they can but you don't care about that.
How did you get to be a grown-up adult and know so little about why people do things? Throughout this whole thing the right has continually acted as if they have something to lose by simply acting as they give a shit.
Oh we give it, that's why we are buying guns and ammo as fast as we can, among other things.
Sad you would rather murder than listen.

Listen to what?

Something I don't like happened and everyone I don't like is guilty. Simpletons.
No no no crime lover, the scum who did it and democrats perpetuating this climate of hate.
Next time some dipshit drives through protestors you'll understand when I blame it on republicans at large.
don't protest in the fucking street. you have a right to protest, you don't have a right to make me do it with you.

You still don't understand that these protests never had to happen. No one ever listens to the black community until they protest. Even then there are people who will never listen. You are one of them.
you still don't understand - i am not buying that crap. just because you sold your testicle to the left doesn't mean all should follow.

what *exactly* should be changed in order to "honor" their request and get the violence to stop? EVEN WHEN the violence is just people beating the shit out of others because they can but you don't care about that.
How did you get to be a grown-up adult and know so little about why people do things? Throughout this whole thing the right has continually acted as if they have something to lose by simply acting as they give a shit.
Oh we give it, that's why we are buying guns and ammo as fast as we can, among other things.
Self defense isn't murder ya lying pos. YOU scum are murdering.
The police have been murdering people for a long time and the right always. no matter what, took the cop's side in even the most heinous cold-blooded murder.

I do not care if all you cowards are scared, go hide under your rocks while America shakes off the police state the right tried to build.

I haven't read anything yet about the political leanings, if any, of the shooter. Politically speaking though, I can't put into words the disgusted I feel that Officer Chavez daughter's tribute to her slain father on social media was met with such hate.

Last edited:

Self defense isn't murder ya lying pos. YOU scum are murdering.
The police have been murdering people for a long time and the right always. no matter what, took the cop's side in even the most heinous cold-blooded murder.

I do not care if all you cowards are scared, go hide under your rocks while America shakes off the police state the right tried to build.
We don't hide criminal. Your war is failing.

This is the worst news I have heard in along time
They responded to a domestic disturbance but it was only a set up and both killed entering home .

The demons on the left should be executed for promoting such hate

Can cops have any major changes in how they respond to DD calls ??
/——/ democRATs across the country are attacking the police.
A pair of NYPD cops simply wanted to disperse a crowd gathered on a hot July night at a Bronx street corner.
NYPD cop placed in headlock as cheering crowd looks on, video shows

Counting coup

Forum List

Back