2 Texas cops killed !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This is the worst news I have heard in along time
They responded to a domestic disturbance but it was only a set up and both killed entering home .

The demons on the left should be executed for promoting such hate

Can cops have any major changes in how they respond to DD calls ??

Pretty sure this is it.

Something I don't like happened and everyone I don't like is guilty. Simpletons.

They responded to a domestic disturbance but it was only a set up and both killed entering home .

It's the worst news I've heard in about two hours.

Sure...save a cop, send in the social workers.

Happened in McAllen, a border town shit hole. Both cops and shooter appear to have been Hispanic. The shooter killed himself.

Officers Edelmiro Garza, 45, and Ismael Chavez, 39, were both killed. Garza had been on the force for about nine years, while Chavez had been employed by McAllen for about 2 1/2 years.

Both officers were pronounced dead at a local hospital.

The suspect, identified as Aldon Caramillo, 23, had a history of arrests. His previous charges included driving under the influence, fleeing from officers, assault and marijuana possession, Rodriguez said.

His previous charges included driving under the influence, fleeing from officers, assault and marijuana possession

Another model citizen.

His previous charges included driving under the influence, fleeing from officers, assault and marijuana possession

Another model citizen.
That's a future democrat politicians down there.

/——/ democRATs across the country are attacking the police.
A pair of NYPD cops simply wanted to disperse a crowd gathered on a hot July night at a Bronx street corner.
NYPD cop placed in headlock as cheering crowd looks on, video shows

Speechless. By my lights, the BLM (copyright 2020) is the new improved KKK in black face. Instead of burning crosses , they instead burn down their own neighborhoods or Wendys to show how rational and far thinking they are. Oh, and then they attack their arch enemy, reality and force out police (because...brutality) and comence to shoot each other (that kind of brutality is JUST FINE somehow) to wittle bitty pieces and rape and raise holy hell (because of angry ghosts from the 19th dimension or...oh yeah, ta-dah,"RACISM"! Whatever). Something isn't adding up. The mainstream media, mostly owned by foreign (Chinese) wont let journalist actually report ALL the facts. Just the anti establishment anti cop propaganda. Because that foreign power might be trying to nefariously subvert this country because they want to destroy us? Call me crazy. I've been called worse.

/——/ democRATs across the country are attacking the police.
A pair of NYPD cops simply wanted to disperse a crowd gathered on a hot July night at a Bronx street corner.
NYPD cop placed in headlock as cheering crowd looks on, video shows

When George Floyd died, a police officer was doing his job and went too far. The officer is charged with murder and the black community has gone ballistic, protesting, looting, engaging in arson, killing police officers who come to help that need help. Poor liberals are joining forces with them in bringing down statues that honor our history and those who made a positive difference in our country.

Even the statues of prominent black individuals have been torn down by the liberals who know no history of their own path to their position in our country today. Now incredibly the stupid want to defund the police departments while releasing convicts and making sure all acts of violence are tolerated and our country falls into ruin.

Just what is going on in the US us mirrored all over the globe. One poor sap tries to pass a phony $20 bill, assaults a police officer runs with his taser and trues to end the police officer life. And we are off to the races with murder and mayhem.

Two police officers are added to the mix when they act on a Domistic call ad are murdered upon arriving to help those that called.

It is coming where all citizens begin bearing arms just for survival. I never thought I would see this in my life.

The worst Cry I have ever heard is "BLACK LIVES MATTER". I used to say, no, it's "ALL LIVES MATTER." It's not even that anymore I think it is really "EDUCATED LIVES MATTER." Look at what these stupid fools have brought to our lives.

Pray for our country, please.

This is happening too much and too often.:( very sad

Bless and Protect the Police everywhere.

Rest in Peace.

1594596792885.png

Forum List

Back