2 Texas cops killed !!

Speechless. By my lights, the BLM (copyright 2020) is the new improved KKK in black face. Instead of burning crosses , they instead burn down their own neighborhoods or Wendys to show how rational and far thinking they are. Oh, and then they attack their arch enemy, reality and force out police (because...brutality) and comence to shoot each other (that kind of brutality is JUST FINE somehow) to wittle bitty pieces and rape and raise holy hell (because of angry ghosts from the 19th dimension or...oh yeah, ta-dah,"RACISM"! Whatever). Something isn't adding up. The mainstream media, mostly owned by foreign (Chinese) wont let journalist actually report ALL the facts. Just the anti establishment anti cop propaganda. Because that foreign power might be trying to nefariously subvert this country because they want to destroy us? Call me crazy. I've been called worse.

Crazy you are not. A rational human being struggling to understand wholly irrational events is more like it.

This is the worst news I have heard in along time
They responded to a domestic disturbance but it was only a set up and both killed entering home .

The demons on the left should be executed for promoting such hate

Can cops have any major changes in how they respond to DD calls ??

I have the perfect solution.
Send in the social workers. We have plenty to spare.

They responded to a domestic disturbance but it was only a set up and both killed entering home .

Dont worry. Soon cops won't be responding to these calls. The left has decided these calls are better handled by unarmed SOCIAL WORKERS

Something I don't like happened and everyone I don't like is guilty. Simpletons.
Sounds like you leftists thoughts regarding the police.
Perhaps to a degree but the police are public servants who are supposed to work for us. We elect their bosses who can fire them for cause and reform how they do things. Police are how the government exerts control over the American people and it's high time things change for the better.

gonna need some more social workers.

Something I don't like happened and everyone I don't like is guilty. Simpletons.
No no no crime lover, the scum who did it and democrats perpetuating this climate of hate.
Next time some dipshit drives through protestors you'll understand when I blame it on republicans at large.
don't protest in the fucking street. you have a right to protest, you don't have a right to make me do it with you.

respect others if you want any respect at all.,

I posted on this nthe other day. Typical of how liberal media ignores facts and post lies.

Sounds like you leftists thoughts regarding the police.
Perhaps to a degree but the police are public servants who are supposed to work for us. We elect their bosses who can fire them for cause and reform how they do things. Police are how the government exerts control over the American people and it's high time things change for the better.

Your post is so naive its sad.

No no no crime lover, the scum who did it and democrats perpetuating this climate of hate.
Next time some dipshit drives through protestors you'll understand when I blame it on republicans at large.
don't protest in the fucking street. you have a right to protest, you don't have a right to make me do it with you.

You still don't understand that these protests never had to happen. No one ever listens to the black community until they protest. Even then there are people who will never listen. You are one of them.

You still don't understand that these protests never had to happen. No one ever listens to the black community until they protest. Even then there are people who will never listen. You are one of them.
You can't understand what the no talking apes are saying.

you still don't understand - i am not buying that crap. just because you sold your testicle to the left doesn't mean all should follow.

what *exactly* should be changed in order to "honor" their request and get the violence to stop? EVEN WHEN the violence is just people beating the shit out of others because they can but you don't care about that.

you still don't understand - i am not buying that crap. just because you sold your testicle to the left doesn't mean all should follow.

what *exactly* should be changed in order to "honor" their request and get the violence to stop? EVEN WHEN the violence is just people beating the shit out of others because they can but you don't care about that.
How did you get to be a grown-up adult and know so little about why people do things? Throughout this whole thing the right has continually acted as if they have something to lose by simply acting as they give a shit.

How did you get to be a grown-up adult and know so little about why people do things? Throughout this whole thing the right has continually acted as if they have something to lose by simply acting as they give a shit.
Oh we give it, that's why we are buying guns and ammo as fast as we can, among other things.

Oh we give it, that's why we are buying guns and ammo as fast as we can, among other things.
Sad you would rather murder than listen.

Uh huh.

Sad you would rather murder than listen.
Self defense isn't murder ya lying pos. YOU scum are murdering.

Forum List

Back