I FULLY support BLM now.

• Banned
Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.
Cop hating left?

You understand nothing. Maybe less than nothing.
I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions

Now that the lines are clearly drawn between the radical cop hating left and law abiding Americans i have decided to fully embrace BLUE LIVES MATTER.

I won't say what "protesters" did to cops locally, and we're not near pathetic as many PROG cities. Some decent people protesting, though all misinformed. A lot of them are the scum of the Earth too, fully entertained and supported by the bottom-dwelling snakes and leaches known as Democrats.

Cop hating left?

I understand PERFECTLY how the left can take RARE circumstances and blow them into epic propositions
Ah, less than nothing it is then.

Thanks for clearing that up.
How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?

Cop hating left?

Obama planted the seeds of the anti-Police movement. BLM was formed to take advantage of having a cop-hating President who would endorse them. They kept growing and then the George Floyd video happened and they were off to the races.

Cop hating left?

How many cops have been killed by blacks vs how many INNOCENT blacks have been killed by cops?
It's all good, I don't expect understanding out of you. Run along now.

Cop hating left?

Obama planted the seeds of the anti-Police movement. BLM was formed to take advantage of having a cop-hating President who would endorse them. They kept growing and then the George Floyd video happened and they were off to the races.
You don't get it either.

Go swap lies with yer buddy.

Cop hating left?

Too chicken shit to look up the stats and post them?

Pussy

Cop hating left?

Too chicken shit to look up the stats and post them?

Pussy
Lol, no. They have nothing to do with your lack of understanding. They are you trying to justify something to yourself.

You wanna know? You look it up. I don't care.

Forum List

Back