2 Florida residents plead guilty to stealing diary belonging to President Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, & selling it to Project Veritas for $40,000

I read through it as it's published online...entire contents photocopied and posted.

Talk about a mess...she doesn't have much of a brain left. Too many drugs and sex partners. Her parents give her money and she spends it on drugs and clothes. Maybe rent. She sleeps with any guy that catches her eye, which is why her husband divorced her.
She hasn't stayed off drugs longer than a week or two.
If her parents didn't have the money they do have she would be trailer park trash. Literally....and her father is in the Whitehouse. He really isn't leading obviously....totally messed up family.
If her genetics came from Joe i would say she didnt have much brain material to start with....

I seem to remember Ashley saying she had left it behind when she left the facility. Thus, how can anybody be charged with stealing it? She left it behind. So likely it got found when they cleaned up the room.
Because they had proof of Biden showering with his teen daughter. That's why they were charged. That's why hunters laptop was not looked into , why Joe can extort Ukraine. You know.

Ol joe wouldnt even let her take a piss by herself.
Dude is a fucking monster

Forum List

Back