Two Plead Guilty in Scheme to Sell Ashley Biden’s Showered-with-Dad Diary

So, it is ok if Trump molests his daughter, is that what you are saying?
The difference between you and I is, if Trump sexually assaulted any minor. I say arrest him. Now we have you with proof that Biden assaulted his own daughter and your here making excuses for him. Maybe you should be arrested for aiding and abetting a pedophile.

You guys already DID assume the Trump golden showers were true, without any basis to do so. We have a diary. See the difference?. :cuckoo:
LOL So, a diary with no dates needs to be believed but a specific report with dates should not be believed? :itsok:

Assume? You know what they say about that, right?

Should I also assume that Trump indulged in golden showers with Moscow prostitutes?

You've already assumed that.

What you're doing here is vigorously defending a man who's been accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. And we all see you doing it.

LOL So, a diary with no dates needs to be believed but a specific report with dates should not be believed? :itsok:
Why would a date be rquired? If you dont believe her own words why wouldyou believe the date?

You've already assumed that.

What you're doing here is vigorously defending a man who's been accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter. And we all see you doing it.
Show me proof that Biden's daughter has openly charged her dad with molesting. Show me proof that any member of the family has come forward with the charges. Show me proof that Biden openly lusted after his daughter.

But I can show proof that Trump lusted after his daughter. Trump was charged in multiple rapes. Trump is on record of bragging about grabbing pussy.

So, I am assuming that you also condemn Trump? We have far more proof than any crimes that Biden supposedly committed.

Why would a date be rquired? If you dont believe her own words why wouldyou believe the date?
Retard. Because it shows what age this supposed activity took place. Are you really this dumb?

Show me proof that Biden's daughter has openly charged her dad with molesting. Show me proof that any member of the family has come forward with the charges. Show me proof that Biden openly lusted after his daughter.

But I can show proof that Trump lusted after his daughter. Trump was charged in multiple rapes. Trump is on record of bragging about grabbing pussy.

So, I am assuming that you also condemn Trump? We have far more proof than any crimes that Biden supposedly committed.
People make fake rape accusations all the time, especially when a rich and famous guy is involved. How often do girls make up molestation stories about their innocent fathers?

People make fake rape accusations all the time, especially when a rich and famous guy is involved. How often do girls make up molestation stories about their innocent fathers?
Molestation stories? LOL. All you have is a single diary entry with no dates. Come back with proof. :itsok:

But it is okay to violate the 4th amendment to raid a former president's home and steal his papers with impunity. Ashley Biden LEFT this dairy when she moved out.

WHAT IS IN that Diary is the important thing....the President, YOUR president is a child abusing PEDOPHILE....and against his OWN DAUGHTER TOO. Sick. Bastard. Are we sure these bastard bidens dont have west virginia DNA.
The 4th Amendment wasn't violated. It was followed properly. Sorry for you red state education when it comes to how our government works.

isn't it weird that Hilliary can start this wild story about russian dossier and nothing happens to her and 2 people who take the diary left behind by the former tenant..>LEFT BEHIND...and they get prosecuted.

Something stinks here with the whole story.

The diary is the proof, man. Read it.

Let's be clear one more time, for everyone on the board: YOU'RE VIGOROUSLY DEFENDING A MAN WHO HAS BEEN CREDIBLY ACCUSED, IN WRITING, BY HIS OWN DAUGHTER, OF PEDOPHILIC INCEST.

'I have always been boy crazy,' she wrote. 'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age ... I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).'

The diary is the proof, man. Read it.

Let's be clear one more time, for everyone on the board: YOU'RE VIGOROUSLY DEFENDING A MAN WHO HAS BEEN CREDIBLY ACCUSED, IN WRITING, BY HIS OWN DAUGHTER, OF PEDOPHILIC INCEST.

'I have always been boy crazy,' she wrote. 'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age ... I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).'
LOL. Learn to read. She doesn't say that her dad molested her. She admits to being Hyper-sexualized. Maybe she is fantasizing about her dad. Happens. But come back with proof that Biden molested any of his daughters or other female members.

But it is good to see the fake outrage you trumptards can summon. The same retards who have no problem with Trump openly lusting after his daughter, openly admitting he grabs pussy, have been charged with rape numerous times... that doesn't bother you but a single entry in a diary does? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back