Two Plead Guilty in Scheme to Sell Ashley Biden’s Showered-with-Dad Diary

Molestation stories? LOL. All you have is a single diary entry with no dates. Come back with proof. :itsok:
Why do i need definitive proof in order to discuss something? Does this standard also apply to YOU? I mean, if i go and look at your posts, im not going to find you discussing the Trump documents, am i? We have no idea what those documents are, since none of us has seen them. You arent a hypocrite, are you?

Pretty vague. This is a troubled girl. Who knows what she thinks caused her issues.
Sure, thats fair. Of course its also fair to see her diary as fairly credible evidence. Certainly enough to have suspicions, especially given all the girl touching that Biden does AND the fact that his own son had his dad listed as "Pedo Peter'" in his contacts list.

Sure, thats fair. Of course its also fair to see her diary as fairly credible evidence. Certainly enough to have suspicions, especially given all the girl touching that Biden does AND the fact that his own son had his dad listed as "Pedo Peter'" in his contacts list.
Not really.

Why do i need definitive proof in order to discuss something? Does this standard also apply to YOU? I mean, if i go and look at your posts, im not going to find you discussing the Trump documents, am i? We have no idea what those documents are, since none of us has seen them. You arent a hypocrite, are you?
LOL Discuss all you want. You want me to agree with you? Then you need to provide proof.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Yes, blame the (child) victim. You're a good DemoKKKrat.
You want me to blame her dad? Provide proof that he molested her. At least provide proof that she is accusing her dad of molesting her. Or, provide proof that her dad openly lusted after her.

None of the above? Then, you got nothing.

On the other hand... in the case of your orange douchebag... we have proof that Rump is a serial rapist. He has openly lusted after his daughter. And yet, you retards think no ill of him and worship him.

Fucking hypocrites. You really are cult fascists.

LOL Discuss all you want. You want me to agree with you? Then you need to provide proof.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
I didnt ask for agreement. I asked for an opinion, but youre too much of a coward to give yours. :dunno:

You want me to blame her dad? Provide proof that he molested her. At least provide proof that she is accusing her dad of molesting her. Or, provide proof that her dad openly lusted after her.

On the other hand... in the case of your orange douchebag... we have proof that Rump is a serial rapist. He has openly lusted after his daughter. And yet, you retards think no ill of him and worship him.

Read the diary. You're defending an accused incestuous pedophile.

Just to show what a Pedo Peter worshipping idiot you are....

Meanwhile you have no proof of your bullshit rape allegations against Trump. Now fuck off loser.

Ashley Biden should be on the top of the list for investigative reporters. Did anyone in the media ever try to call her like on the freaking phone to verify her allegations? I guess not.

Read the diary. You're defending an accused incestuous pedophile.
Accused by whom, retard? Prove that Biden has been accused of any pedophilia.

But talking about accusations... your orange douchebag has not only been accused by at least 20+ women. Not to mention all those allegations about Trump and 13year old Epstein children.

So, fucking hypocrite... you are defending a known serial rapist and a pedophile. Don't you have any shame?

Just to show what a Pedo Peter worshipping idiot you are....

Meanwhile you have no proof of your bullshit rape allegations against Trump. Now fuck off loser.
Same response to you as the other retards. Prove it. Prove that Biden has been accused of pedophilia.

I can prove that your orange loser has not only been accused of rapes but also of pedophilia. Now, fuck off you degenerate hypocritical retard.

Forum List

Back