The FBI, acting as the democrat party gestapo again...raid homes of Project Veritas journalists for Biden's daughter's diary...

How do you know that the riot that was caused on Jan. 6th was initiated by Trump supporters?

What proof do you have?
I love your vid cut in Post #18. You completely missed and cut off the most important line of that exchange.
If you believe that the January 6th insurrection was initiated by people other than Trump supporters.

THEN YOU REALLY ARE LOST!!

I love your vid cut in Post #18. You completely missed and cut off the most important line of that exchange.
If you believe that the January 6th insurrection was initiated by people other than Trump supporters.

THEN YOU REALLY ARE LOST!!
And you have you are in denial, and haven't studied who has, and who hasn't been indicted.

How do you know that the riot that was caused on Jan. 6th was initiated by Trump supporters?

What proof do you have?
The hundreds of Trump flags; the posting history on social media of the dogs that were hunted down by the patriotic FBI, that you guys support the insurrectionists....that you blob said he "loved them"... Tons of other proof as well.

I bet the diary was packed full of sordid tales of Biden's pedophilia and inappropriate touching. It's no wonder the FBI took possession of it. Those "top men" will probably lock it away, never to see the light of day.
Hopefully, every page was scanned and the scanning done before witnesses who signed affidavits to confirm it was the original diary. The FBI has become the Schutzstaffel of the Democrat Party and they deserve no respect nor obedience where they use a double standard of "justice".

Yeah......this isn't like the FBI acting as if they are the gestapo for the democrats....not at all...

James O’Keefe announced on Friday that the FBI had raided the homes of current and former journalists working for Project Veritas, a conservative news source known for releasing shocking undercover videos. O’Keefe is the founder and CEO.

The FBI raid is linked to a diary allegedly belonging to Biden’s oldest daughter, Ashley, and includes explosive allegations about inappropriate behavior by the president. Project Veritas purchased the diary after being approached by “tipsters” in 2020. The tipsters claim the diary was left behind in a room once occupied by Ashley Biden.

The FBI kindly asked O’Keefe not to mention the raids in a cover letter they sent with Grand Jury Subpoena.

Sadly, the FBI needs to be disbanded and their agents put out to the private sector...
1636165844707.png

Does Team America try to stop the peaceful transfer of power? Oh no...those were blob supporters...not Team America.
Election theft is not a peaceful transfer of power anymore than democrats burning, looting and pillaging American cities is protest, the end rapidly approaches for you sub-human animals, you can smell it can't you, I hope you got your third or fourth jab, I hope you develop a particularly ugly case of ADE.... :fu:

Election theft is not a peaceful transfer of power anymore than democrats burning, looting and pillaging American cities is protest, the end rapidly approaches for you sub-human animals, you can smell it can't you, I hope you got your third or fourth jab, I hope you develop a particularly ugly case of ADE.... :fu:

306-232...Certified!

And so they raided the homes why?
In objectivity/fairness, this MAY be gestapo stuff as you say.

OR.

It may be justified.

But regardless, it IS chilling that journalists were targeted.

They wouldn't likely do this to WaPo writers (for instance) because they're hiveminded Democrat permastate mouthpieces.

In objectivity/fairness, this MAY be gestapo stuff as you say.

OR.

It may be justified.

But regardless, it IS chilling that journalists were targeted.

They wouldn't likely do this to WaPo writers (for instance) because they're hiveminded Democrat permastate mouthpieces.

It's a diary......they raided private homes, with government agents,...the homes of journalists no less...to get a diary.

It's a diary......they raided private homes, with government agents,...the homes of journalists no less...to get a diary.
I admit it doesn't look good on its face, but I'm not sure we'll ever have the full story.

And of course, Democrats are deranged & extremely dangerous fascists & terrorists, so I really do understand why you'd think the worst of them.

Isn't is funny how people like candycorn and JackOfNoTrades can willingly stand up for a pedophile?

Here's the latest on this story:

All 112 pages of the diary here..

So the FBI has verified Joe Biden’s daughter diary is real. In this diary she claims that her father took inappropriate showers with her.
Imagine if this was Ivanka Trump’s diary. #AshleyBiden pic.twitter.com/m1yvBu5vzX
Big Fish
Big Fish (@BigFish3000) November 6, 2021

[PAIN] \uD83D\uDC80

Last year, National File published the entirety of Ashley Biden’s diary, in which she revealed she had inappropriate showers with her father, Joe Biden. Today, the diary has been confirmed as real. https://t.co/2DMh2fg3Qu pic.twitter.com/vK3OKBIaCF
Agent Brandoe The Pipe Hitter
Agent Brandoe The Pipe Hitter (@BYounger13) November 5, 2021

BOMBSHELL: New York Times, FBI Confirm Legitimacy of Ashley Biden DiaryBOMBSHELL: New York Times, FBI Confirm Legitimacy of Ashley Biden Diary Published by National File - National File
National File
National File (@NationalFile) November 5, 2021

1636201097585.png

Ashley Biden’s diary is honestly heartbreaking. Here are a few excerpts: pic.twitter.com/eh6HFhmMJ1
The Real Diana Carey
The Real Diana Carey (@dawnstar1776) November 5, 2021

For everyone commenting on the fact that Ashley Biden’s diary looks “typed” it’s because it’s the transcribed version. Attached is the original:Garrett Ziegler
The Real Diana Carey
The Real Diana Carey (@dawnstar1776) November 6, 2021

Clearly Ashley Biden was not under 3 as she has memory of the multiple “inappropriate” showers.
That aside, why would any man need to shower *with* their 4 yr old daughter?
I nannied for a 3 year old & guided her when showered herself. I did not need to be naked and with her. https://t.co/gn83qBpIa0
Candace Owens
Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) November 5, 2021

I’m confused. Are federal agents the private security force for Hunter Biden (remember the lap top) and Ashley Biden? Running around hiding evidence and what not. https://t.co/ttIo3btPRv
Paul Gosar
Paul Gosar (@DrPaulGosar) November 5, 2021

1636200999842.png

1636201039437.png

1636201329658.png

Forum List

Back