blm calls people racist when they equate there riots to jan. 6

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

does the truth hurt that way were way worse than january 6 and the real insurrection .

George Floyd a damn criminal got a traveling funeral road show across America and at the same time my friends mother died from cancer complications and he couldn't be with her to hold her hand in the hospital...
Whatever has happened in and to my country since 2020 is very frightening.... and very sad....

George Floyd a damn criminal got a traveling funeral road show across America and at the same time my friends mother died from cancer complications and he couldn't be with her to hold her hand in the hospital...
Whatever has happened in and to my country since 2020 is very frightening.... and very sad....
sorry about your mom. blacks seem to think their criminals are gods and saints.

you post on a unanimous message board and say nasty things about the dead.... that's pretty cowardly degusting behavior....
Fucking hypocrite.

Critisizing me for speaking ill of the dead and doing the exact same fucking thing makes you a hypocrite.
He was useless to our society... I don't care about him... I care about his victims... that's the problem with libs... they don't know good from evil nice from mean and productive and a drain....

He was useless to our society... I don't care about him... I care about his victims... that's the problem with libs... they don't know good from evil nice from mean and productive and a drain....
Wisdom has been chasing you, but you've always been faster.

Wisdom has been chasing you, but you've always been faster.
Yeah right you are so smart... you voted for Biden fool... don't give me this wisdom crap... look what you did to America.... wisdom...lmao

you post on a unanimous message board and say nasty things about the dead.... that's pretty cowardly degusting behavior....
Fucking hypocrite.
Say that to the pregnant woman, he held a gun to her belly and threatened to kill her baby. While his buddies robbed her. He should've been executed then, if you support that behavior. You're also the problem.

Both have been spoken Ill of….Are you saying you think Floyd is a hero?
I know nothing of his accomplishments so, no. I was criticized for speaking ill of Rush Limbaugh. The same poster spoke ill of George Floyd. Do you see how that could be considered hypocritical? If you believe it is in bad form to speak ill of the dead it shouldn't matter who it is. Do you agree?

Forum List

Back