The FBI, acting as the democrat party gestapo again...raid homes of Project Veritas journalists for Biden's daughter's diary...

Yeah......this isn't like the FBI acting as if they are the gestapo for the democrats....not at all...

James O’Keefe announced on Friday that the FBI had raided the homes of current and former journalists working for Project Veritas, a conservative news source known for releasing shocking undercover videos. O’Keefe is the founder and CEO.

The FBI raid is linked to a diary allegedly belonging to Biden’s oldest daughter, Ashley, and includes explosive allegations about inappropriate behavior by the president. Project Veritas purchased the diary after being approached by “tipsters” in 2020. The tipsters claim the diary was left behind in a room once occupied by Ashley Biden.

The FBI kindly asked O’Keefe not to mention the raids in a cover letter they sent with Grand Jury Subpoena.

Sadly, the FBI needs to be disbanded and their agents put out to the private sector...
How did right-wingers get hold of someone's personal property?

Her diary was published a year ago, right before the election.

Do you remember anything from it?
Yes I do.... Ashley complained vigorously about being made to take showers with her father as late as the age of 14. Anyone who doesn't see something wrong with that is trying very hard not to see it. She continues on to complain about general sexualized molestations without ever specifically mentioning being violated directly. I can certainly see why Joe wants his boys to grab that book especially the one penned by her own hand.

We've all heard stories about Trump and his daughter let's hear them about Joe and his daughter now. Why is it any different?

Jo

stomp your feet and hold your breath...I hear that helps.
:rolleyes:

. . . so I have heard.

iu

Raided O'keefe's home this morning. They are DESPERATE to find that Diary. LOLOL

I wonder if Ashley has been lobotomized yet?

I bet the diary was packed full of sordid tales of Biden's pedophilia and inappropriate touching. It's no wonder the FBI took possession of it. Those "top men" will probably lock it away, never to see the light of day.
Feel free to read Ashley's diary online

Feel free to read Ashley's diary online

I was in the process of converting the PDF image to text with OCR, so I could have a searchable text file. But evidently computers haven't really come that far.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Whatever written in this diary must be the truth if the FBI raided Veritas.
It is going to be hard to convince the liberals Left that having sex with your children is wrong because they have came from dysfunctional families that these acts to them is normal.

crazy joe.gif

I bet the diary was packed full of sordid tales of Biden's pedophilia and inappropriate touching. It's no wonder the FBI took possession of it. Those "top men" will probably lock it away, never to see the light of day.

Was down at the Twist and Shout having an adult Beveridge and heard that Jefferey Toobin was high bidder on the original diary and he is as I type, chokin' his chickin'... 🚽

Forum List

Back