1st they came for your SUV's, then your gas stoves and grills, now they want your water heaters....I kid you not. Democrat = Fascism.

So you wasted your vote. Figures. Sorry, but in this game, you either vote for an idiot like Joe Biden, or someone like President Trump who not only made life better for blacks, but everyone else.
LOL - Sorry. I don't fall for that con. Sell it to the dimwits. My vote must be earned. Biden and Trump failed to do that. Failed miserably.
And then the 2020 election was stolen ...
:rolleyes: Of course. Tell me, where do you stand on Bigfoot?

LOL - Sorry. I don't fall for that con. Sell it to the dimwits. My vote must be earned. Biden and Trump failed to do that. Failed miserably.

:rolleyes: Of course. Tell me, where do you stand on Bigfoot?
Earned? Oh you mean, some political hack has to offer you money for that vote, right? If the price is right, you are there with the ballot...

At one time i used to feel sorry for people like you, but when i realized that it is you being such a stupid idiot, then you deserve all the poverty and misery you vote for.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Earned? Oh you mean, some political hack has to offer you money for that vote, right?
No. If I meant that I would have said that.

I don't do lesser-of-two-evils. It's a fool's game. Most voters do fall for it though, and that's why we'll just keeps sliding down the shitter. But I'm not going to contribute to the idiocy.

No. If I meant that I would have said that.

I don't do lesser-of-two-evils. It's a fool's game. Most voters do fall for it though, and that's we'll just keeps sliding down the shitter. But I'm not going to contribute to the idiocy.
And how was President Trump the lesser of two evils? Please elaborate?

And dont use the Lame Stream Talking Points either.

Blacks did very well under President Trump, why didnt you like what he did?

1698694896803.png

And how was President Trump the lesser of two evils? Please elaborate?
Beats me. I told you, I don't play that game. Biden and Trump both suck. I'm not dicking around trying to sort out which one is "lesser".

Seriously, if Biden and Trump are the best we can do - it's just a matter of time. And not much at that.

Must panic. Must panic now. They are coming for my water heater. Must protect my water heater

Electric water heaters not only cost more to buy and run, but they often clog up with calcium and manganese and need to be cleaned often.
But the ironic part is that most electricity comes from coal, with produces twice the carbon emissions of a gas water heater.

The planet is boiling and the few little things that ordinary people can do to improve the situation is just too much for conholes. Like put a mask on, it might just help a vulnerable person with a weak immune system? Fuck you!!!!! My body, my choice.
Conholes are entitlement monkeys. Me me me me. Everything is about me.

What would have been good for the vulnerable was if we had accelerated herd immunity in the first month and ended it quickly.
It was slowing it down by flattening the curve, that caused it to last 3 years and kill so many.

Switching to electric does not pollute less because electric is about half as efficient.
And electricity comes more from coal than anything else yet.

Electric water heaters not only cost more to buy and run, but they often clog up with calcium and manganese and need to be cleaned often.
But the ironic part is that most electricity comes from coal, with produces twice the carbon emissions of a gas water heater.

1700279325078.png

Less than 20% from coal.

Forum List

Back