1st they came for your SUV's, then your gas stoves and grills, now they want your water heaters....I kid you not. Democrat = Fascism.

Check it out. The Trump cult kooks now think that the water heater police, who are a subset of the IRS, are coming to their houses.

This is serious, Trump cultists. Retreat into your basement bunkers, bar the doors and never come out again. Just have them drop doordash down a chute. It's the only way to defend the purity of your precious bodily fluids. I hope you've stockpiled the toilet paper.
~~~~~~
There was a time when families had to share toilet facilities and used Public bath houses.
There was such a thing as a cold water apartment.
This was also the case in Europe especially London well into the 1970's.
If you wanted hot water you had to boil it, same for a bath, and heating your apartment etc.
Hot water, thermostatic heating and one's private toilet was a luxury for only the well to do.
"During the mid-to-late 19th century and mid 20th Century, public health and sanitation in New York City had become a growing concern. By this time, the city’s burgeoning population had reached 1.4 million, leaving many residents without access to adequate sanitation facilities like toilets and bathrooms. In fact, at one point, there was roughly one bathtub for every 79 families in the Lower East Side, according to one 1896 survey. Commercial bathhouses were available throughout the city, but were out of reach for New York’s low income families, especially immigrants who lived in overcrowded tenements that facilitated the spread of diseases like cholera and typhoid".

Last edited:
The law which provides the unelected Biden Appointees (regulators) at the Department of Energy to set appliance efficiency standards is the Energy Policy and Conservation Act. (and its amendments)..

The law which provides the unelected Biden Appointees (regulators) at the Department of Energy to set appliance efficiency standards is the Energy Policy and Conservation Act. (and its amendments)..

That’s from the 70s. I’m calling statute of limitations. What’s got your panties in a bunch…, today?

That’s from the 70s. I’m calling statute of limitations. What’s got your panties in a bunch…, today?

Silly you.

Yes, the bill giving the DOE (Federal Energy Administration at the time) authority to set appliance energy efficiency standards was passed in 1975.

Now you look silly, calling BS after your ridiculous request was answered.

Why don't you call the DOE and complain that they are relying on an old bill to raise the price of every appliance in your home....

From the horse's mouth, today...

"The Program was initially authorized to develop, revise, and implement minimum energy ef-ficiency standards by the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA) in 1975."

Forum List

Back